Iexec accumulating

How does this token make you feel?

Makes me tingly.

Attached: 1521480956221s.jpg (250x169, 5K)

Makes me feel anxious. Have a lot of money seemingly tied into this, but scared to move it around with V2 approaching. Have missed much gains while holding, but still believe. Will probably dump the news.

I feel you. Hope V2 will be successful

it will take 2-3 years for this investment to pan out.

It's a long term thing. If you have the ability to put money in and forget it about it. It's great. It's not a moonshot coin though

If they deliver v2 and partner with ibm its gonna hit 10-15 usd easily this year. 5-7 usd without ibm

Nobody will care of IBM partnerships.

yeah, right

Holding this and Link. Link is a super ambitious project tackling the most crucial problem in the field, will be huge if succeeded. iExec guys have done it once, they are the people who created the technology and the industry in the first place, now they are taking the next step, they just calmly deliver

People don't care about the Ubisoft accelerator / partnership. Why do you want them to care about an IBM partnership ?

Are you retarded?

Xlm exploded after they announced partnership with IBM you fucking newfag

I just want it to go below 1 buck again

Only have 3k and I want at least 5k, feels bad that I didn't buy in earlier, but at least I bought during the last bottom, so I have that going for me.

Waiting for the May 4th AMB announcement before I dump more of my portfolio into this, but I'm excited for this one. May should be a good month for RLC, and if they can deliver this coin is going sky high.

What announcement? Source?

Newfag holding 30k rlc since ICO.
I am not fudding fucktard, i just want you to not expect to much of the IBM partnership.
(Btw, IBM partnership is coming before V2)

I sent these faggits and email inquiring about a partnership months ago and the cunts haven't responded. pissed me off that they don't follow up with investor queries. still like the coin and the project but they need to put a couple bucks into relations and marketing.

What was the ICO price of RLC?

Man, I feel like such a retard for not buying this thing during the ICO.

ICO was $0.25 per token.

Man, fuck my life

Where do you think RLC is going over the next 2 - 3 years price wise?

if they deliver everything they promised 50-100 usd

Shit man

Do you think that it'll dump below 1 $ over the next few months?

I know muh V2 is around the corner, but I dunno if it'll really permanently shoot it upwards.

I just want to make the most out of my money...

LINK
JNT
REQ
RLC

These meme bags will make me rich

Attached: 1523088720580.png (680x1388, 883K)