F*cking Trump

F*cking Trump

Attached: Screenshot - 06_07 002.png (586x288, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicnewsagency.com/news/catholic-agencies-concerned-by-drastic-drop-in-syrian-refugees-admitted-to-us-56642
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*dabs on the jews*

dehanld grumpf denied those innocent chosen ones, but now he's our goy, teeheheee

It was her fucking turn you drumpftards

WTF

TRUMP LITERALLY A NAZI SUPPORTER

happy about this
anne frank's soul was pure and honest; if she had moved to america as a child and grown up "american" she would have lost her strength of soul
the yank is a modern day satan and always will be

Based and redpilled

I unironically love imagining Anne taking the BBC, I wish she came here

Why do Israelis want open borders in every country but their own?

THOT STATUS: PATROLLED

Attached: 1527956310623.jpg (184x184, 9K)

wtf drumpf killed Anne Frank?

based

This, she needed to take the kara boga!!!

>be Jewish child
>stay in Europe
>get put in concentration camp
>immigrate to America
>get put in concentration camp

Attached: 1510425801682.jpg (640x630, 164K)

I love right-wingers. They complain about Christians being oppressed in Syria and clamor that something must be done about it but then refuse to accept Christian refugees because they should deal with their problems themselves. I'm not sure who they're trying to impress with their virtue signaling.

BLONDALD BLUUUUUUUUMMMPPPFFFFF!!!!!!

>but then refuse to accept Christian refugees
[citation needed]

>this is your brain on shit

catholicnewsagency.com/news/catholic-agencies-concerned-by-drastic-drop-in-syrian-refugees-admitted-to-us-56642
One of the first links I found. Admittance of Christian refugees dropped after Obama left office despite Trump and his supporters calling for more to be done to protect Christians.

I thought it was a muslim ban though

Interesting, I was always told what was told as well.

based and redpilled. fuck the joos praise kek shadilay

>wants more to be done to protect christians
>bombs the syrian government and funds rebels that openly call for forcibly converting/murdering said christian population

really makes me think

You can't enforce a Muslim ban because you can't be sure about people's faith, so the second best thing is a migration ban from Muslim-majority countries which also happens to affect the Christians trying to escape conflict.