Permabulls of Jow Forums in disbelief. It just won't stop dropping! The rally's dead, bear market back on...

Permabulls of Jow Forums in disbelief. It just won't stop dropping! The rally's dead, bear market back on. Full steam ahead!

Attached: 1523543443040.gif (361x365, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbE53XUtVw0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BEARS! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?

Attached: Unknown.jpg (225x225, 8K)

big bear hehe

Attached: 50eb62249fe21ac1866a386939b73f05.jpg (466x700, 71K)

>mfw
>MFW
>MY FUCKING FEELS WHEN

Attached: 1521149466244.jpg (500x500, 73K)

>P-P-POST YOUR SHORT!!!!

How low will we go, my fellow bear bretheren?

Unironically, $3000. Not all at once, of course, and not right away either. But that's our destination, though we may fall a little short of it in the end.

somewhere between 6500~7500
i'm closing my 10x short at 7500

lmao you're so deluded, we might get to 7k if we're lucky

cheap Bitcoin?? don't mind if I do!

>J-just a correction, right?
kek, we'll see who's deluded. As I said, I don't think we're going STRAIGHT to $3000, but we'll work our way downward with a few dead cats (like this one) along the way. Might take a few months.

see

Attached: one year from today.png (1365x737, 62K)

This is the last time bitcoin will ever dip

It's painting a bear flag RIGHT NOW. Expect another step down in the next couple hours (tops).

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 129K)

Nice self-portrait. But we're having an adult conversation in here.

Higher lows every time forming a perfect meme wedge. No matter what happens, half of everyone in bitcoin are going to get justed

Ambrosus memes please

Attached: 1525121119583.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Nice try. The bulls are back in town, 12k next week.

Attached: bearfags in a week.jpg (2060x1490, 1.13M)

excusche me we are having an adult conversation here

Attached: DpQ9YJl.png (700x700, 21K)

Not yet, 3 more weeks to the real bull run. After consensus we're back over 500 billion marketcap

Attached: 1500188710728.png (263x281, 6K)

bitch its been jumping up and down in the 400 to 440 b range this whole week be prepared for a massive green dildo end of may towards december like last year

>trip code
>arguments consist entirely of ad homs and repeating his opponent's claims but with a mocking tone
The absolute state of perma-bulls, people. Bags so heavy they've literally destroyed their brains.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbE53XUtVw0

Attached: bear dancing.gif (64x100, 15K)

How can you possibly be bearish on the fastest growing asset class and revolutionary technology? Why try to chase short-term dumps when the overall trend is rediculously positive?

This, its puzzling.

Keep shorting. We need fuel

> revolutionary technology
> actually believing this meme

Attached: 7uyu3.png (255x198, 5K)

Outside of Eth and Bitcoin there's maybe five alts that actually serve a purpose. 99% of this shit is a joke. Decentralized bicycles, decentralized Amazon, decentralized ticket sales, decentralized VR. Give me a break.

So....we going with the 3k to 12k within 3 weeks meme? Ok, it's not at all believable, but whatever.

It's not making higher lows. Right now we're about even with the lowest recent low (the one following the dump from $9750), and one more leg down, which looks likely given the bear flag forming, will bring us under that.

nice self portrait

What brainlets like you don't understand, is that crypto bears and crypto bulls have the same view of crypto as a whole and both see coins like BTC going up far beyond 20k.

99% of us bears ARE bullish long-term. The major differences with us bears, compared with the permabulls, is that we bears have significantly more patience, and we're significantly wiser; we don't think TA is bullshit, we understand when a coin will go down, and we can often recognize/spot/detect fake bullruns, and and we often try to sell high to then re-buy when the price drops... The permabulls however they simply hold and they are easily deceived by any movements that remotely looks like a bullrun. They lack both patience and knowledge. They easily give in to fomo.

Attached: bear vs bull.gif (272x222, 2.75M)

Imagine having your head this far up your own ass.

What brainlets like you don't understand, is that crypto bears and crypto bulls have the same view of crypto as a whole and both see coins like BTC going up far beyond 20k.

99% of us bears ARE bullish long-term. The major differences with us bears, compared with the permabulls, is that we bears have significantly more patience, and we're significantly wiser; we don't think TA is bullshit, we understand when a coin will go down, and we can often recognize/spot/detect fake bullruns, and we often try to sell high to then re-buy when the price drops... The permabulls however they simply hold and they are easily deceived by any movements that remotely looks like a bullrun. They lack both patience and knowledge. They easily give in to fomo.

Attached: bear vs bull.gif (272x222, 2.75M)

>this is a bullrun

Attached: pepe plushie 04.jpg (768x1024, 98K)

>this is not like 2014 because this is the current year

Attached: pepe plushie 02.jpg (1436x1674, 1.48M)

REPORTING IN

Attached: bears.jpg (536x3159, 400K)

>if btc crashes several thousand, that's just a bear trap

Attached: pepe plushie 03.png (789x608, 1.01M)

Get liq'd, bear faggot. We're going to $6666 and not a penny lower.

Attached: btc_5-1.png (1645x530, 113K)

t. boomer

How would a $3000 overall drop from the STH we just made, and a $2000+ drop from the current price, result in a short being liquidated? Are you retarded?

>revolutionary technology of taking money from dumb normies
99% of this market is snake oil
the rest will monetize eventually but will never yield profits to cover initial 1000% growth

OH NONONONON ONONO

Attached: mfw.png (807x527, 224K)

im a permabear though, crypto is worthless, an experiment that will fail

Both sides are equally deluded. It will go up forever! It will go down forever!
>this time it's different

>He thinks he's going to see 6k agian

Kys faggot.

>not shorting with 100.000.000x leverage

3k my dudes

Market forces segment audiences based on perceived wealth (IE I value BCH higher than BTC but you may value BTC higher). These filtered segments then define future directions of the distribution.
IE you are wrong, all coins will have value and it will eventually be much larger than it is now as the segment participants value their own actions more heavily and raise cost of admission.

Will be back over 9k in a jiffy op

Kys

all in for this ride

>we're significantly wiser
>we don't think TA is bullshit

had a good kek, thanks.

Attached: shig.jpg (1280x1280, 94K)

nice story

anyone else thinks bears are incredibly gay? people who believe in gains don't identify with "bulls" like some teens aping wallstreet memes. even linkmarines are less cringe

He’s saying you’ll get liquidated because you’re fucking stupid for thinking btc will drop that low

>we think we’re significantly wiser; we don't think TA is bullshit
From now on save yourself the trouble of typing all this and just tell everyone you’re mentally retarded

Take a look at some trollboxes when btc pumps 20 dollars

There's literally nothing wrong with trollboxes.

Its draws close parallels to the tech bubble where people were investing in something just because it had a dot com at the end of it.

>t. bought at $9500

>t. fomo'd in at $9700

3 weeks huh? You gotta time machine there McFly?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMMMMMMMMY HELP THE BEAR IS EATING ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1516554128203.jpg (423x439, 47K)