Nigger, if you think whites were cruel and oppresive, wait till there's none to keep them in check

Nigger, if you think whites were cruel and oppresive, wait till there's none to keep them in check.

Attached: 7490-004-415899A0.jpg (600x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/thepointsguy.com/2017/04/china-toilet-paper-tech-thieves/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=sXajPLLg1uM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based chang

Attached: 2b1.png (820x331, 191K)

>blames western imperialism
>imperial nation since 2 millennia ago

I wish I could speak Chinese desu

I unironically wish china all the luck in the world. The west doesn't deserve it's success.

Attached: 27156745028_b7b4218b39_k.jpg (2048x1207, 1.32M)

>t.zhang
no one deserves success you idiot no one deserves anything

China isnt a person

might as well be
they all look the same

This, and I am not Chinese

people are so afraid of Chinese imperialism they don't realize how beautiful china is becoming

Its citizens are being uplifted, china is more equal now than ever before in its history, great feats of science and engineering are occurring there every year

I wish nothing but success for china and want to visit one day desu

>how beautiful china is becoming
>literally day by day the china becomes more Jewish and westernized
>building more ships everyday for force projection
>literally claiming entire ocean because fuck you(we're not imperialistic we swear)
>oops, still no face book
>air pollution
>citizens are uplifted(meaning they look down on people more now)
>great feats of science and engineering(literally stolen from other countries via hacking)

>china is more equal now than ever before in its history
this is extremely untrue
t. dating a wealthy fuerdai girl

Are you retarded? China is extremely unequal and the citizens as a whole are not "being uplifted" at all. I actually do hope you come here to learn how wrong you are if this isnt bait

He is probably one of those autistic abcs who doesn't fit in into western or normal abc social circles and looks to china for a sense of belonging (even though he is considered a foreigner there)

I support destruction of environment by China

Compare Chinese approval with their government against USAs and then come back and tell us who's oppressed

ummmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: sh.jpg (569x370, 209K)

the most zhang post of all time
off yourself

>hurdur muh shanghai
>proceeds to ignore all other problems stated above

>big western/global late-modern cities (overpopulated/polluted versions, rather) are your measure of success

china
>less westernized than korea by far
>claiming rightful china clay since we don't have enough land
>air pollution clearing up
>stolen technology making us richer every day
>chinese website succeeding thanks to no facebook/google controlled by jew
>finally we can look down others when they looked down us throughout whole history

lolololol

Jesus christ I hate this planet.

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>stolen technology making us richer every day
yes, and that is why china deserves nothing
>finally we can look down others when they looked down us throughout whole history
except that chinks looked down on everyone since the fucking beginning of the empire
>chinese website succeeding thanks to no facebook/google controlled by jew
say something bad about government goes to jail
>claiming rightful china clay since we don't have enough land
china is NOT EMPERIALISTIC B T W(actual chinese opinion)

That isnt a fair comparison at all. You have one culture that promotes protesting and one that is totally complacent with any bans the government puts on people due to the cultural idea that its taboo to question authority

why imperialism is bad? after everyone rape us for thousands of years, its time to fight back and dominate everyone again :) our government did everything to help us conquer and survive and prosper, so what if a little freedom is gone

hey atleast youre honest about it unlike other chinks that are delusional, i like you for that

>why imperialism is bad?
You'll understand soon enough

well its not really imperialism, china gov is just reclaiming ancient chinese land (south china sea was founded by ancient chinese sailor)

ya cant just go around and say this is mine just because i owned it thousands of years ago.
things are different now.

im black

War against Mongolia when?

>brainwashed chinese actually believe this is how international relations work in 2018

You don't understand. china is running out of land, we need the south china sea and uyghur and tibet (which is still not enough) to develop. We deserve it too since we found it and will use it the best

Sadly due to my flag I can't agree with this or I'll get t. Zhang

who is more racist in HK whites or Chinese?

Attached: 1505066995198.gif (347x244, 3.56M)

>we need your home for toilet paper

Attached: 1530044948979.png (644x598, 109K)

yikes

nobody gives a shit but there is prejudice against certain phenotypes of white

You're too late for that. The time to cuck other countries out of ocean territory as we did Ireland was 200 years ago.

>certain phenotypes of white
What? Blonde and blue eyed? Meds? British?

>chink rapes chink
>ah damn those forigners!!
My granddad founded a milkbar. Maybe your english is off but, how exactly do you 'found' a sea?
this doesn't sound accurate. I thought most of china was barren and undeveloped since almost everyone flocks to the cities and lives in shanty towns around them

Attached: Heihetongchang-Line.png (1024x595, 166K)

shut up laowai xi is gonna kick you all out

We can still try, all our neighbor are so weak so its fun

small jaw and narrow nose and long face
there is tension around these people. i do not know where those traits come from

As authoritarian as China is, I think it'll be hard to beat united fruit company, the holocaust, congo free state, two world wars, firebombing, contaminated haemophilia blood products and others.

I didn't realize Chengdu was that far out.

t. Hideki

Dont worry, I'm just on vacation. But I love that a chinese person has never come close to having a solid defense for the lack of toilet paper despite having massive cities

>lack of toilet paper
Tell me moar? I've never heard of this.

WW2 happened only because Euros had the technology, not because they were more violent. Other wars happened elsewhere but weren't as big since the technology wasn't there to wage such huge wars.

The rest I don't think it can be blamed on an entire race. United Fruit Company was the idea of a small group of businessmen (20-50 people at most) and after that the media didn't talk much probably because they were paid to. You really gonna blame that shit on over a billion people of white ethnicity?

Same for the holocaust. It was the nazis, not the white people.

Do you feel persecuted, whyteboi?

>everything bad done by chinese is blamed on chinese but white people bad stuff (which is huge) not blamed on white people
LOL

Billions of Chinese lives have come and gone like the waning and waxing of the Moon thanks to authoritarianism and imperialism in China since time immemorial
But we'll be forever immortalized as tyrants worse than the likes of Hitler for seventy years of Banana Republics

Attached: 1530916217104.jpg (1280x720, 396K)

The CHAD chink
vs
The SEETHING w*sterner

I welcome our slanted overlords

Not what I said. I wasn't supporting OP at all I like China and have respect for the way their country and power develop. But still, just like what the government of China does, does not represent the people of China, same is said for Western world. ''White'' decisions taken in imperialist Britain had nothing to do with a white French Canadian, since they were themselves colonized, etc.

Boogeria
Flag of a bloody booger on a tissue
Known internationally for sneezing and picking their noses

>imagine being this delusional

Attached: 1508807720609.jpg (255x220, 7K)

>The CHAD chink
thats ironic

Most don't care about China killing their own people, nevermind millions of Chinese in civil wars and repression years ago.

The rest of the world however, is affected by American military adventures and CIA meddling.

google.com/amp/s/thepointsguy.com/2017/04/china-toilet-paper-tech-thieves/amp/

>The program is part of China’s ongoing “toilet revolution,” an initiative aimed at improving the overall state of the country’s bathrooms to international standards, which have been notoriously unpleasant for travelers due to poor sanitation, extreme filth and foul odors. Many older restrooms throughout the country consist of nothing more than a simple row of holes or a communal trench separated by low walls — there’s often no door, toilet paper or soap to be found.

Lol this is the stuff abusive people in relationships say to "Win" back the victim. Either that or "no this time is different!".

It's just a prediction.

>WW2 happened only because Euros had the technology,

Ww1 happened.

why dont you go ask your grandparents why they escaped

ww1 also happened because people cool new guns and wanted to try them out

Why Chinada man or AustChina man moved to Canada or Australia, but still love mainland China?
You abandoned China and became Canadian or Australian right?

I think you should go back to China if you love your mainland so much?

Because China impact in Africa is extremely exaggerated for the sake of fear mongering and getting views with said fear mongering in western media.

And soon to be affected by Chinese military adventurism, and MSS fingers in all pies

Are you trying to make a point or simply deflect from the fact that China will be no more 'benevolent' than the US?

I'm not Chinese. I'm just finding it funny that certain nations feel entitled to certain countries or areas and any nation they "enroaches" it get the evil eye. Lol America's policy in Africa is basically non existent more or less.

Chinese military capabilities arent that good and they have ass experience.

Has this ever deterred them before?
Will it ever?

>China will be no more 'benevolent' than the US
That sounds about right.

>Are you trying to make a point
>But we'll be forever immortalized as tyrants worse than the likes of Hitler for seventy years of Banana Republics
Maybe not tyrants but surely the post-911 invasions and their consequences will be remembered more the PRC's crackdown on falun gong, jailing dissidents or island building.

The PRC won't try anything like Iraq and Afghanistan in our lifetimes. They have plenty of problems at home and Xinjiang, Tibet, Taiwan to worry about.

They'll use their economy to bully weaker states, like the tourism ban to South Korea in response to THAAD.

>Most don't care about China killing their own people
That's not true. Its just not our responsibility to help
Its obviously very tragic but if Chinese people didn't want it, they'd do something about it.
I think you'd be very hard pressed to prove that the average person outside of china could know about 60 million being killed and just say "I dont care"
Its very surprising that you can state"The PRC won't try anything like Iraq and Afghanistan in our lifetimes." and also mention Tibet in the same comment

I hope they exterminate the Anglo race as revenge for the Opium wars

Attached: 1530907969390.webm (640x360, 642K)

>Chinese military capabilities arent that good

That's putting it mildly. Also their armed forces are a political arm of the state, not a national army per se.

They have the same claim (however weak) on Tibet as Xinjiang.

That's human history. See also Rome's civil wars and Europe ridiculously long list on conflicts.

>China becoming ever stronger
>OBOR is making China the economic heart of Eurasia
>ever expanding diplomatic and military power
>meanwhile America is tearing itself appart internally and picking fights with it's own allies
American world hegemony is basically fucked, this going to be China's century

Attached: 1530765470147.jpg (760x514, 127K)

Reading about Chinese history is comically sad. It's just the following on a continuous loop.

>dynasty becomes strong
>dynasty breaks down
>horrendous civil war, anarchy, foreign invasions
>millions of people die
>new dynasty takes over
>repeat process

They've learned just about nothing. Confucianism was a terribly bad mistake.

Posting in an epic thread

Has anyone noticed that every China thread on Jow Forums always has those same Singapore, leaf, and Portuguese CCPbots in them? Every flipping time.

>Not supporting the emergence of neo-china to accelerate capital's decay into technofascism so you can get an android gf
Only Gooks and brainlets hate China

Attached: 198384.jpg (171x266, 11K)

>Confucianism was a terribly bad mistake.
This.
and Korea loved Confucianism little too much.

>people are so afraid of Chinese imperialism they don't realize how beautiful china is becoming
Then why did they bulldoze all their old buildings and replace them with ugly commie cement slabs?

To be fair he said
>how beautiful china is becoming
instead of
>how beautiful china was

And faux-European cities.

Attached: ABC_ParisinChinaFar_av_160127_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 67K)

Attached: ri948.jpg (887x665, 138K)

Every empire comes to an end, and I'd rather see to it that we be at peace with ourselves when our time comes
youtube.com/watch?v=sXajPLLg1uM

Attached: 1520746478203.png (796x1060, 89K)

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN
MAAADE TO RAISE THE FLAG
OOH THEY'RE RED, WHITE N BLUE

Attached: 86fa442be4c0d7af7db097c004922f1b--humorous-pictures-funny-picture-quotes.jpg (500x500, 50K)

>if you aren't completely seething at China's rise you're a CCPbot!

Attached: 1524717510154.jpg (1270x1402, 935K)

>tfw you realize China is planning so far ahead they're building refugee camps for Europeans fleeing from the caliphate
4d chess

AND WHEN THE BAND PLAYS "HAIL TO THE CHIEF"
OH THEY POINT THE CANNON AT YOU, LORD

Attached: 1476764874852.png (1000x1000, 184K)

Attached: 1509426284100.jpg (2797x2205, 1.99M)

are you portugal and greek flag chinese? I see you everywhere defending china.

small dick LOL

having street battles isn't a good sign you're at peace with yourselves
it's looking more and more like it will inevitably end in a bloodbath

Attached: 1530532773761.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

All one party states are fundamentally unstable because there's no rule of law or government by consensus, just whoever can seize power and hold onto it.

atleast we won't go extinct after 100 years :O

IT AIN'T ME, IT AIN'T ME, I AIN'T NO SENATOR'S SON, SON
IT AIN'T ME, IT AIN'T ME, I AIN'T NO FORTUNATE ONE, NO

>caring about the timeline after his death
beta commie

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN SILVER SPOON IN HAND
LORD, DON'T THEY HELP THEMSELVES, OH

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 70K)