Wh*Te cousine

we should put wh*Te people in education camps and teach them how to cook

Attached: whitoids btfo.png (400x369, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_cuisine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This but completely unironically tho

wypipo be like dat water to spicy LMAO

THREE TRUTHS THAT INVALIDATE YOUR WHITE TEARS:

1: WHITES ARE LIARS. You savages have a tendency to project and deflect, and outright LIE about anything that highlights your satanic nature. Male and Female, young and old, you sickos wouldnt know truth if it kicked you in the face. No? Lmao ask the Native Americans about your 'treaties'.

2: WHITES ARE EVIL. This is NOT up for debate, as history and current events prove this BEYOND ALL DOUBT. No other race has launched nukes, stolen as much land, killed as many indigenous peoples, ruined as many ecosystems and invented truly sick things such as necrophilia, bestiality, pedophilia, transgenderism, feminism, homosexuality, atheism, satanism, racism, weaponized viruses, STD's and STI's, world war, the school to prison pipeline, jim crow, the transatlantic slave trade, manifest destiny, serial killing, redlining....whew. AND SO MUCH MORE. Whites have done SO MUCH SHEER EVIL TO EVERY RACE ON THE PLANET at some point. But there is good news, you reap what you sow. Which highlights truth #3:

3: WHITES ARE DYING. From the Opioid plague, to the new outbreak of hepatitis A and HIV (due to shared needles from shooting heroin) NTM, the massive upspike of colon and skin cancers, Suicides of despair, Birthrates that have fallen PAST THE POINT OF RECOVERY, and so on.

YOUR SINS HAVE FOUND YOU OUT. THERE IS NOWHERE TO RUN OR HIDE. YOU ARE ALL WITNESSING THE VENGEANCE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD VS YOUR SATANIC RACIST CAVE BEAST RACE.

Go ahead. Buy all the guns you want. Form your hate group tiki torch marches, scream, rage, mob up, whatever. IT WONT SAVE YOU.

400 years of pain. 400 years of humiliation, death and despair. 400 years of disenfranchisement and double standard laws from double dealing whites.

YOU ARE ALL ALREADY DEAD. YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT YET.

WE OUTNUMBER YOU.
WE REMEMBER YOU.
NO ONE HAS FORGOTTEN.
NO ONE HAS FORGIVEN.

Enjoy the time you have left. JUSTICE IS COMING. Tick tock.

Attached: white.jpg (400x404, 37K)

American whites are lazy cultureless pieces of shit.

t. finngolian

all wh*Tes are subhuman

Attached: Thanksgiving+with+white+people_83cafe_5751762.jpg (400x344, 44K)

t.

Attached: 1515192583136.png (442x293, 47K)

is macaroni and cheese, chicken and potatoes black food?
maybe if they posted something like Jamaican food, "black American" food is just Southern food but the worst meat cuts

>Be nigger
>Be eating raw lion shit in Africa
>Get abducted by nigger
>Sold to a southerner
>They teach you how to cook real food
>200 years later
>AYY WIBOI Y U CNT BE COOKIN?+??!?!?1?1

Attached: 1530681181010.png (390x388, 138K)

why can't wh*te "people" use seasonings?

>inb4 what about salt

Do you really need seasoning to make your food tolerable? I knew nigger brains were small but wow.

Why is this thread full of white people, shitting on white peoples food...?

They’re trying to make it look like theirs is so much better but they still serve it on a fucking paper plate
Black people are pathetic

wh*te pig hooves typed this post

im unironically not wh*te but its objectively shit so why wouldnt whites hate it

Based finngol

This meme is really reddity

>Black
>People

Attached: 1530915620612.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_cuisine

both look bad

Because there are many white countries with very different food? There's no such thing as white food

All I see is a bunch of white crap mashed together with soup. Is this the extent of black brains?

I'd go to an education camp that'd teach me how to cook something interesting.

looks shit

Black monkey paws shitted these letters out.

>wake up
>I'm not wh*te

Thank god I'm human

we should finally close off the spice trade from wh*Tes, they clearly do not deserve the gift of us BLACKS to help them elevate their taste buds. opening it up was a mistake... one I believe was influenced by self-hating BLACKS (black yakubites)

Attached: tumblr_o4y7p22kFq1uzl9hdo1_500.jpg (500x564, 87K)

>IM BLAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKK

Attached: 1530765398155.png (424x447, 104K)

>wake up
>wh*te
>still shocked people don't use at least salt and pepper if not an array of different spice/seasoning combos
why do they have to ruin it for the rest of us.

what? pretty much every white country has the same food unseasoned undercooked meat an boiled potaties. a bratwurst here or meatball(which are from turkey anyway there) doenst make a difference. and dont start talking about italy or souther france or some other barely white shit

The wh*te ""person" throws a tantrum because his small brain can't handle facts

Last time that happened an untermensch race was genocided.

nice, less wh*tes in the world.

Pew! I can smell the ape shit on your breath.

It quite literally created more whites and a white offshoot race.

uhhh last i checked wh*tes are going extinct. why are you yakubites so stupid? shut up inferior being, your 'discussion' is like me listening to the squealing pig in a pen. so annoying.

wh*tes eat ape shit without seasoning

wh*tes are pale, weak monkeys

wh*tes have no culture. wh*tes drink lemonade and think that's culture lol

>IIIIMMMMM BLAAAAAACCCCCKKKKK

Attached: 1517861260261.png (650x622, 185K)

Anybody with an American or Australian flag in here: does that mean that you're niggers and aborigines?

alright there roach, go elect more dictators and kill more kurds/armenians or something. your making the rest of the board more stupid by posting this stuff.

I would call you a monkey, buy monkeys would be more evolved than blacks.

no im greek

wh*tes are less evolved than monkeys

Why do the spawns of Yakub(curses be upon him) are always so enthusiastic to stir shit and argue instead of just keeping quiet like the pigs they are?

Attached: rlymakesmethink.jpg (1000x1000, 90K)

>food discussion/banter thread
>insecure whites chimp out and start talking about genetics and race wars

Attached: 1454118584602.jpg (250x241, 7K)

has an animal ever stayed quiet before the slaughter?

lol ever since i escaped from that scientist you know ive been doing nothing but putting chicken in the oven without seasoning and cooking it dry as fuck
/s

typical

muh internet was invented by my black brothers!!

My god, the creatures, THEY'RE TRYING TO COMMUNICATE!

there is not ''white'' cuisine,and only northern europe have this type of food you mentioned.Not even Russia...

The last time their spice route was closed that was actually in Europeans' favour long-term.

Wh*tes simply can't stand the heat.

I thought NOI wasn't popular except for in America. Who the fuck let you near the Holy Land?

I am teaching the half yakubites that dwell here about the truth and the curse Yakub has brought upon this world, sweetie.

northern europe is wh*te, southern europe isn't, russia isn't.

do black people really have thanksgiving dinners?

>people
Ummm, no sweety, they're golems.

DESU the only people in America who fr know how to cook (that aren't pro chefs) are fat old white ladies from the south and fat old black dudes from the south. Everybody else (save for the fucking cajuns/creole ppl) kind've just piggyback of euro/azn cuisine. I'm glad my gramma taught me how to fry chicken, and my girlfriends dad taught me to BBQ. I'm glad I was born in the south, people get along here.

i thought most black families would have been too splintered/too many members in jail to have a proper thanksgiving dinner

Don't forget the single moms.

lol have fun breaking the apostasy laws since they don't view your cult as a branch of Islam.
inshallah you'll just go back to NY and beat up white homeless people.

why can't wh*tes die out faster? they are living too long

We don't get aids at the rate you do.

Are you a sunni? Where are you originally from, or where are your parents from?

why can't blacks run and make music faster? keep entertaining me slave
mush

is right supposed to look good?

this thread proved the ultimate fact that all wh*tes have autism, are stupid and subhuman.

>Do you really need seasoning to make your food tolerable?

American whites are lazy cultureless pieces of shit.

Becoming American requires losing your culture and identity as a Frenchman or Greek or Portuguese and adopting the completely made up """white""" label that robs you of your entire culture and heritage.

You end up consuming boxed and canned food from the Walmart hellscape.

Attached: muh-white-race.jpg (400x400, 64K)

Replace the ninth word with "darkies"

>finland accusing anybody of being fake and having shit cuisine
*inhales 50,000 times per second*

Shia, parents are from Isfahan, Iran and Kosovo, Bosnia. I was born in America, south Alabama to be specific. I look like a white ass dude, but no one really cares here. It's nice.

can we rangeban turkey again please Hiroshima Nagasaki?

kek i'm pretty sure "black" cuisine is just dixie cracker cuisine

Why do blacks celebrate thanksgiving, anyway? That would be kinda like kikes celebrating hitler's birthday, no?

Attached: aborigines-tiwi-islands-australia-B3RF43.jpg (849x1390, 233K)

Says the rootless mutt who's already mongrelized, cultureless tribe was raped by Mongolians. The Russians should do us a favor and kill all of you.

MODS can we move this thread to Jow Forums please.

*disclaimer* - not a very good Muslim. All I really do is not eat pork, try to pray, and fast during ramadan.
Also my dad is half white, and was born in South Alabama, but was raised in Bosnia, before coming back during the conflict.

>/s

Attached: 1520984359375.jpg (680x564, 40K)

Both plates look terrible lmao

>bump

newfag from Jow Forums i imagine? i'd KO your whole fucking family you wh*te worshiping dog, no one gives a fuck what you look like you ugly mutt looking mofo

This is the former Ottoman royal family

Turks = crackas hahahahhaha

Attached: 280320140023198966455_4 (1).jpg (560x325, 86K)

>Also my dad is half white
>parents are from Isfahan, Iran and Kosovo, Bosnia.
A true amerimutt

t.

Attached: 1530704366653.png (396x176, 80K)

>parents are from Isfahan, Iran and Kosovo, Bosnia

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (496x798, 69K)

This isn't reddit you nigger. Every not-boomer uses the catalog.

It's okay. I was just memeing lol. Don't take this seriously. I am not a muslim either lol, I just know the yakub memes.

Attached: 1530767883105.jpg (300x203, 19K)

pretty ironic to post that considering your background is completely mutt, but okay.

How does a half-white bosnian work. Was one of his parents a nigger?

Attached: 1530764085099.jpg (1125x871, 106K)

>I look like a white ass dude
I mean you are 75% white. You're about as non-white as Pushkin was

Attached: 837.png (2500x1645, 148K)

>75% white

I've met people from each of those countries and they're all brown. He's probably viewed as a mexican.

I'm white and i am lacking in the white guilt department.

I'm Canadian born Somali, and everytime I've been to Africa I get intense craving for Western food. Africans rarely use seasoning or salt and just eat plain rice and boiled meats. A lot of the food in Africa (Somalia, Ethiopia, Djibouti) tastes slightly of animal insides (puke, fecal matter, blood). There was one restaurant in Hargeysa all the years I've went there that made flavourful food. As soon as I return to Canada I'm so happy because I can finally eat food with flavour again. African food has no flavour.

He's as white as the average American southerner, if not more.