WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Attached: file.png (548x222, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Australia_(1788–1850)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw made $300 shorting the aud today

Attached: 1496758372867.jpg (253x229, 48K)

your dollar fork losing value? how sad

Because the RBA didn't touch interest rates again.

how did you know to short it? i got sick of forex because it requires you to only put 2% of your capital at stake, and i don't have $100,000 to make winning trades worthwhile

Can the euro finally crash? I hardly got any euro's anymore due to crypto anyway.

I remember when it was 1:2. australia has the lowest population density in the world. it can go much lower.

Fuck dollar so powerful right now, me lose $100 close shorts

aus banks are going to collapse on their interest only loans. A bailout will definitely hurt the AUD. maybe people are anticipating it.

Fucking Convict Coins (AUD) get BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Australia_(1788–1850)

Attached: 1322395628136.jpg (358x361, 25K)

Kill yourself

>not throwing in all your AUD into crypto right after getting paid.

Being this normie

why is it at an ALL TIME HIGH
WTF

Attached: file.png (626x500, 19K)

? idk what broker you're using but i only front about 1k per trade using 200x leverage. pepperstones. and when i started i was only trading with like 20$ margin

as for how did i know, its just my personal strategy using simple ta indicators. not easy my friend, it takes years of study

Unironically this. Even with todays justing I'm up over holding dollerydoos. Holy fuck, what a shitcoin.

>pricing in AUD
>AUD becoming worthless
why does something cost more in AUD?

>ATH
>not even yearly high

Kek, gg real estate fags. I'm gonna buy your auctioned off panic sells with my crypto gains. And bank stocks too. Basically, I've been waiting for this crash so I can lock gains down into other assets, but not while the old markets were in a bubble. Look at those fucking graphs....and they call crypto a ponzi.

>buying bank stocks
>after making it in crypto

Attached: wpn8q7toizuy.jpg (575x356, 20K)

i'm not saying that's the broker's rule. i'm saying that this is the only way professionals can make money in the long term (if they only risk 2% of their capital per trade). i'm with pepperstone too

>mfw my BTC holdings continue to sky higher as the AUD collapses

Attached: dancing_skeleton.gif (480x480, 543K)

you should buy the AUD dip by converting your btc into fiat

>i'm saying that this is the only way professionals can make money in the long term (if they only risk 2% of their capital per trade).

you're completely wrong, dont worry i spent probably a year in this mindset as well and only started making decent money when i snapped out of it. i risk a fixed amount now of about 1k per trade, i only have 10k in my account. the thing is though i cant really scale up because my strategy will be affected by the amount of volume i use. orders take longer to fill and stop losses aren't hit because of volume.

the reason why most people and websites say 'no more than 2% per trade' is because they only win slightly over 50% of the time. and fair enough, but do you even know of a strategy that can do that? i dont bother trading without a very high success ratio and nor do most guys i know. i speak to the guys at pepperstones frequently and they have told me they only know of 1 guy who has a slightly over 50% winning ratio and profits consistently. the rest are all 70%+, including me. i know it sounds like bullshit, but until you can comeup with a high success ratio strategy, dont fucking bother. its a waste of time and will drive you insane.

and no, you wont find a high probability strategy on the internet from some guru course. anyone worth their salt will never share their success formula. i never have and never will

unironically a good thing for the economy and competitive advantage.

>no more than 2% per trade

another reason i forgot to mention that pro's spread this rule alot is because as i said they are dealing in huge volume, and to huge a higher percentage of their portfolio will affect their individual trades

dollar CASH