What is that one coin you're holding that'll you'll never trade until it goes high enough for you to make it?

What is that one coin you're holding that'll you'll never trade until it goes high enough for you to make it?

Attached: unnamed (7).jpg (511x287, 26K)

substratum

bitconnect

Cindicator. Screencapping this and returning in jan 2019. Shh. Only the listeners know what is coming

Tomo. Dropped $36k on it. Waiting for $3-4

You mean besides LINK? ARK.

DGB

well, me trade for accumulating
But FUN

LINK, REQ

I hold and refresh daily +30% sell order on all my coins so I can catch the top of flash pumps. Except for LINK. I would unironically kill myself if I sold the singularity at 70 cents.

i like that

1. Qtum,
2. TRON
3.. Loopring
4. Status
5. AGI
6. QASH
7. LINK
8. Bytom

Most of these coins have a strong chance of doing very well this upcoming year. Do some research on the projects, I think you'll come to notice serious players backing these projects and for the moment they remain only widely known among early adopters, not for long after its continued traction.

waves

OMG

HST & MAN

Req

ODN

Me too brother

ark and btc

VERGE

yo tambien
REQ

DIM.

I have just under 10 million of these fucking things. It's about 95% of my portfolio (rest is XRP, lel).

If they go to $1 I've made it. Currently at $0.007, so some ways to go...

BAT

100k xlm.

IOTA

Mlp

Qash + High Performance Blockchain

My bags, what do you think?

Loopring
I.Exec
TRON
LINK

Thinking of dumping my Tron gains into LINK.

Am I complete faggot or am I going to make it?

Attached: chainlink for all.jpg (1024x759, 646K)

Link

Link. I can't sell it and watch all of you assholes end up rich without me.

Fuckin hell lad, I have 10 M exrn and if it goes to 1¢ I'll happy enough. At $1 I'll have nothing to worry about for a long time, monetarily speaking

ZRX

Attached: 1519976534342.jpg (800x921, 514K)

LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK

LINK
LINK

diid ii saayy LINK, ii meaanntt LINK

DANEEL

BTC.

EOS

>what is marketcap

You're a complete faggot for holding trx

Zilliqa.

The only answer is LINK.

You're a complete faggot for holding link

AMB. I missed VeChain's run from $0.25 to $8.50, not missing AMB's.

lol.. no offence man but the appearance of holochain has made substratum completely redundant no?

Holochain has just finished their ICO,
Substratum is now on its way to launch public releases.

It isn't like there is only room for one thing like this Maidsafe and Skycoin are still here

Monero.

It's destined to be $2,500 by 2020.

Nano

RLC, really waiting for V2

Jibrel. I'm in too deep. It might take a few years but it'll get there.

obviously MAN

Attached: 1425934306324.png (280x276, 25K)

neblio, although I'm unlikely to really sell all of it because the staking rewards.

ARK, because 20x it got me the first time isn't enough

> Substratum is now on its way to launch public releases

100% guaranteed scam. Vaporware only allows you to set DNS and mugshots of "CEO" Univ. Of Phoenix graduate look like a methhead that became a crypto executive.

Attached: Justin_tabb.jpg (360x480, 24K)

TRAC

Fuck AMB, WTC, VEN

Attached: 1525141311768.jpg (550x732, 40K)

IOTA

And yes that's going to happen. Buy as much as you can frens

All of my holds are like that. I only hold 8 coins and I'm holding them all till I make it. I've been holding them all since at least June of last year. And then I have a small amount of BTC set aside for daytrading. That's it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180501-142137.jpg (1060x1891, 380K)

EFX cause its a fucking 12 million market cap coin thats below ICO atm and has a genuine use.... Give it a few months and yipee for me!

A FUCK LOAD OF AMB

A FUCK LOAD BUT NOT AS MUCH EVE

Gib milkies

Attached: 1522429320192.jpg (637x504, 69K)

Tbh the only coins I don't trade are the ones that are not on big exchanges, and that is simply because it's too much hassle

All of my portfolio because I’m poor.

3000 LINK
35,000 UUU
100,000 Apollo
150,000 HOT

Fuck my shit up, I could be waiting for a lifetime but I’ve got no other options

Same