Is travelling the world a boomer thing?

Is travelling the world a boomer thing?

Attached: 1530652113597.jpg (250x231, 13K)

The fuck is with this weird boomer shit? You used to never see this outside of Jow Forums.

You used to never see it at all. Back in my day, we RESPECTED oldfags. These kids just need to lurk moar!

thats what my grandparents do yeah

it depends.
if you travel before your retirement, then no.
if you travel after your retirement, then yes

no
you're like a 50 euro flight from anywhere in Europe cunt

>you're like a 50 euro flight from anywhere in Europe cunt

lolno

Maybe, MAYBE, you could find such a flight from Stockholm. But for me, getting to Stockholm costs like 100€ alone.

Yes because they are rich and don't work like the immigrants, but the immigrants are at the bottom of the social ladder.

>Traveling
Only incels travel, Chads never leave their hometown.

Going on cruise ships definitely is.

Attached: csm_34630995813_79e2d37187_k_a5f2b6e2af.jpg (1200x900, 152K)

Everybody should travel as much as they can.
Do it when you are young if you can.
I've seen old people travelling all over, they get robbed/mugged, they follow around tour guides holding signs, or just shuffle slowly along by themselves.

30 year old boomers aren't rich and they don't go on cruise ships lmao.

Yes. Millenials are killing the tourism industry.

travelling while posting on social media about how you "love to travel" is
like who the fuck doesn't love travelling?

>like who the fuck doesn't love travelling?

Sane people.

Are you the one that started this thread?

I'd assume that quite a few people on Jow Forums hate talking to strangers, asking for directions, eating strange food, getting diarrhea from strange food, or getting constipations whenever they're away from their home throne.

t. has traveled more than me

traveling as boomer tourists? yes
traveling as hobos with a fancy backpack? No

I don't think OP has, looks like he said this dumb shit
see

just live in a main city retard

>t. has traveled more than me
Well, yeah. I've been to six continents and I can tell you that it's a boomer thing.

not really you just see your boomer team in the places you go (they are outright banned from some hostels).

>that 30 year old boomer with a backpack

that meme aint gonna save your boomer ass from the day of the pillow and the day of the cheap retirement home.

26 yo boomer here
the thing is, you have only a few countries to travel to every 2 or more years
last time i traveled was a year ago, went to Greece on vacation
Earlier this year i traveled to Serbia to visit some cousins
this summer i will probably travel to Greece again
for the rest of my life, which is i hope in the next 40 years, i would not mind never leaving further than those countries
i dont give a fuck what the shithole replicas of sodom and gomora in the west look like, i dont give a fuck what the jungle niggers in south amerika do (no offense, they have their own world and we should communicate each from our own continent as we do) i dont care about some animal dick/squid/human/egg meals taste like when some choing quang wields his gay spatulas on a large cooker while hipster bitches and numales awe at him
fuck you and your travel
im never getting on board a plane
helicopter, maybe, but a passenger jet, NEVER
a train that leaves west? NEVER
a bus that leaves west? NEVER
a ferry that leaves east of greece? Absolutely NOT
i dont even look in those directions
the earth is flat for me, its small too, and i dont give a fuck how big it can get, its enough for me as is
You have google street view and radiogarden, listen to the radio of the place you are looking at with google, there you have it, you drove there, pretend
What does anyone gain by traveling?
Have you ever asked yourself that? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE?
to gain lieks on shitstagram and shitbook? to fuel your girly narcissism that fucks you up of youre a girl and makes you into one if you werent one before?
fuck that shit no wonder boomers rule the world and always have been