Give me your review of the big ethnic groups in your country

Give me your review of the big ethnic groups in your country.

Attached: 1528599700101.png (645x773, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7WSwrGC6XBc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwalk,_Connecticut
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poles - stupid, backwards, conservative, religious, poor

And the worst thing - they make up 98% of inhabitants of Poland and there are no other rekevant ethnic groups here.

Germans: based, my people

Turks: unbased, can never integrate (we don't want them to either)

Poles: Poles, nothing else to say

Russians: based but aggressive

Vietnamese: based

Arabs: genocide tier

Koreans stupid, backwards, conservative, religious, poor

And the worst thing - they make up 99% of inhabitants of Korea and there are no other rekevant ethnic groups here.

Arabs and niggers are brainless chimps who don't deserve to be mentioned. European expatriates are okay.

Attached: Ethnic-groups-France.png (1268x1120, 1.37M)

>Vietnamese: based
dunno, they integrate because they want the money, They are aliens to me.

>East Asians
based
>South Asians
based
>MENA immigrants
based
>Hispanics
based
>blacks
based
>Natives
based
>wh*Toids
evil

blacks: meh
hispanics: GAS 'EM

Mexisimios are a unique breed of nonhuman primate. For those that don’t know mexisimio is Mexican simian.

Based

whiteoids - naive, decadent, ignorant but attractive
Jews - cynical, hypocritical, perverted but smart
Blacks - ignorant but creative
Latinos - either pious and middle class or violent and retard
asians - varied but usually well-off and asocial
injuns - depressing

>southerners
Based, the definition of British
>northerners
Sheep fuckers
>welsh
Sheep fuckers
>scottish
Sheep fuckers
>irish
Sheep fuckers
>northern irish
Sheep fuckers
>eastern europeans
Sheep fuckers
>africans
Sheep fuckers
>middle easterners
Sheep fuckers

Everyone is retarded

Natives:
Germans: Cool
Bavarians: Cool
Sorbs: Cool, most people dont know they exist
Frisians: Jokes about them are common, but still Bros

Migrants:
Turks: Trash
Berber: Trash
Arabs: Trash
Spaniards: Cool
Italians: Cool
Greeks: Cool
Polands: No strong opinion about them, some nice some trash
Russians: Same as Poles
South-Slavs: Bosnians are trash, Serbs and Croats are cool

English canadians = gay
French Canadians = based and redpilled
Scottish and Irish canadian = poor fishermen
Natives = alcoholic

Mexisimio climbs a wall
youtu.be/7WSwrGC6XBc

Are Bavarians really considered a separate ethnicity? Are/were there other German sub-ethnicities?

Jews - we are the chosen ones
Arabs - disgusting
Druze - meh
Arameans - larpers
Armenians - based
Circassians - varies

Amerimutts: cancer of society, of the world.

Russians - based, gas the rednecks though

Tatars - based, but islamic

Ukrainians - based, but war refugees are rude and think we owe them something

Chuvash - based

Chechens - the definition of a white nigger, nuke their savage villages, Dagestan as well.

All the far east chinks - based

Its just banter between Bavarians and North Germans (Saupreußen they call us), there are some cultural differences between all Germans. Someone from the Pfalz is different than someon from Berlin, nevertheless both are Germans. We also have a huge variety of dialacts, so yes there are some differences but i wouldn't call the sub-ethnicities.
Sorbs are an exception they are Slavic.

What are Sorbs like?

pretty much everyone is a mestizo

anyway, mestizo: animal conflictivo

Dsgestanы

Long live the blacks

Natives/injuns are the worst. Murrica has blacks, Europe has gypsies, we have injuns.

Chinese and Poos can be alright except for the ones in the GTA and Hong Couver. I guess there is strength in numbers and in those cities they feel no need to integrate and they show open disdain for whites. Try renting an apartment in suburban Toronto or Vancouver and you will know that "reverse racism" is a thing.

Attached: winnipegman.jpg (500x281, 127K)

Danes: unbased and bluepilled
Poles: work and alcohol
Middle easterners: varies, but for some reason many of them like expensive cars and having a 'cool' attitude
Germans: Neutral tourists

Occitans > D'Oil fags

Quite nice, they dont chimp out and enjoy some autonomy and have own institutions preserving their language and traditions. However they are a small minority most Germans dont know about them, nevertheless they are proud people.
Culturally they are closer to Poles than to Germans tho, for example their language and tradtional colthing.

Attached: katolska.jpg (500x633, 113K)

State of Virginia:

>White Rednecks
Some are cool, others are Walmart-tier degenerates
>Niggers, Halfricans, Beaners, and Arab rapefugees
Genocide-tier
>Poos and East Asians
They're usually pretty cool, and every Asian woman I've met has been extremely nice and polite

Swedes: Half are straight up cucks, the rest are either based or indifferent. All of them are pretty pleasant people.

Finns/ Finn-Swedes: Based

Sames: I don't know, never interacted with one

Somalis: Jesus fuck get them out NOW.

Arabs: A select few are OK, the rest are pests.

Kurds: See arabs

Danes & Norwegians: Very chill, more based than Swedes.

Croatians: pretty cool
Hercegovci: people dislike them for some reason, but every single one I've met was cool
Bosanci: also cool
Serbs: pretty cool
Italians: genuinely never met one
Roma: no-one particularly likes them and they don't like anyone particularly. there is a problem with them being extremely marginalised, but that's as much their fault as it's ours. their way of life is beyond terrible.
though I watched a documentary about some old Roma village in Slavonia which was very well integrated with their surroundings. they made troughs and baskets, and fixed pots and pans for the surrounding villages. it was a strange thing, as if everything had remained frozen in time. they were very cool.

Forgot the turks,

They essentially are the mixture of everything negative of Arabs and the completely unwarranted pride of the kurds.

I was wondering what is the difference between Bosanci and Hercegovci?
And are the Croats from Bosnia considered Croats in Croatia or are they seen Bosnians/Hercegovians?

Transylvanians: 10/10
Regățeni: 0/10

I met quite a few Croatians in Austria. They seemed really pleasant. I met an old barman, too. It was his last year, and he was returning to Croatia for his retirement. He told me that there were several thousand Croatians living in Villach, which surprised me. I had no idea there were that many.

Venezuelans: Depending on their economic situation they can be either abhorrent or good. The poor ones come and commit crimes or behave like utter subhumans, the ones with a good education background behave well and integrate easily. They are probably outnumbered by the former 2 to 1 though

Americans and other Anglo (brit or australian) expats: young ones sometimes behave like subhumans, they get drunk regularly, sometimes harass women even when they are clearly showing disgust for them, are loud. On the other hand, 30+ years old boomers are decent, normally are digital nomads or work white collar jobs at local companies, behave well. Pretty good overall

Ecuadorians: Not fond of the ones I've seen. For some reason only their women come and they are easy to recognize as they are for the most part indigenous, very short and come with 3+ kids. They sit on the floor all day near busy pedestrian walkways such as the massive transport system stations to panhandle or sell bracelets. The sad thing is that their kids are almost naked and most of the time in deplorable states of malnourishment. Ecuadorian men here are rare, but I've seen some selling scarfs, beanies and other knitwear on the street

Worth mentioning: Mexicans and Brazilians are common in universities mostly as exchange students and they are usually middle class in their respective countries, so pretty good lads overall. We don't have large groups of other nationalities to give you a summary

>Venezuelans "integrating" into Colombia
You guys are the same fucking thing though

Yeah lots of Gastarbeiter came to Austria and Germany during the 60/70 (like my Grandfathers) then a few in the 90s during the war.
Austria also has the Burgenlandkroaten who live there for hundreds of years.

Well yeah their situation is basically the same as that of internal migrants moving from rural to urban areas. Most of the time they settle in the outskirts where crime and social issues tend to be higher than in planned neighborhoods or inner areas of the city. I' don't blame them tb.h

Hijos de la chingada, the traumatized sons of a raped woman and a father they hate but aspire to emulate.

Well, I've used 'Bosanci' to refer to the muslim population of BiH. However, I'm not well-versed in the politics there. I've also heard the term 'Bošnjaci' for the same people, and I'm not sure about the way those names interact, whether 'Bosanci' refers to the citizens of the federation, while 'Bošnjaci' refers to muslims, or if it's some other way. Anyway, that seems to be a touchy subject there, and I had no intention of offending anyone.
'Hercegovci' refers to Croatian citizens of the federation. They are, indeed, considered Croatians. They have specially allocated representatives in the parliament, they aren't treated as exchange students when studying in Croatia and have other similar benefits. But they also constitute a separate identity, in a way. It's sort of difficult to explain. A man from Hercegovina is still Croatian, but the difference is considered bigger than, for example, the difference between a Dalmatian and a Slavonian.
People seem to dislike them for some reason, but the ones I've met were all cool.

>alsacians
Based, very catholics not independentists
>basque
Based, not even speaking an indo-european language, chadest ethnic group. They kinda want independence but one of our former minister (who was corsican) sent the army there and told them to stfu about it.
>corsicans
Basically shitalians but even worse, terrorists but they don't want to leave France because they would starve. They hate Arabs.
>bretons
Leftist cucks for the main part, but still France's whitest region. Strongest national identity.
>savoyards
Living in mountains and making alcohol with dead snakes. That's pretty much all I know about them.
>langedociens
Basically catalans, but based and they hate spanish catalans.
>picards and chtis
Incestuous and poor.
>normands
They larp as vikings but they are just like the average frenchman.
>parisians
Faggots, they deserve to be nuked.
>niggers
Pretty nice and actually well educated people for the most part, even some are thugs.
>arabs
Closer to rats and ants than actual human beings.

Venezuelans and Uruguayans : Based
Argentinians and Paraguyans : Semi-Based
Brazilians and Chileans : N/A
Dominicans : Shit tier

We learned about them. Here that minority is called 'Gradišćanski Hrvati' (Burgenland is Gradišće, which is pretty much a direct translation; 'grad' is the equivalent of 'burg'). We also learned about a minority in Antofagasta, but I don't know whether they've stopped speaking Croatian by now.

>*nglos
>G*rmans
>Hisp*nics
>BLACKs
>Asians

BLACKs mug you and asians are racist af. The others are pretty cool.

>Russians/ Belarussians
Used to be utter bydlo. Have improved. Fill many industry jobs.
>Hohols
See above. New Ukrainian immigrants work shitty construction jobs for low pay.
>Finns
based. Bring shekels, make shekels.
>Seto
Native. Have a cool culture and incomprehensible language/dialect

>Russians
Based, but little bit aggresive
>Hohols
Work immigrants on low-paid jobs
>Žemaičiai
Fucking redneks with funny language, which combines german and lithuanian words
>Poles
Pretty cool guys, idk why lithuanians hates them

>New Ukrainian immigrants work shitty construction jobs for low pay.
Seems like a popular theme among them. Maybe the bombs destroyed their minecraft servers.

Anglos: Good lads. Very smart. Done amazing things.
Brythonics: Good lads. Very based. Few in number now, but still have many achievements like inventing the internet (Donald Davies).
Gaels: Don't like them as much because they're often terroristic. Smart, but not that ambitious or civilised.
Pakis: They should just fuck off. They're criminals, anti-social, anti-British scum. I would happily see every paki eradicated.
Indians: Better than Pakis, and I wish them well, but they don't belong here.
Bangladeshis: Same as Indians. They also need to be stop being heathen muslims.
Europeans: Kill 'em.
East Asians: They're alright. I don't really see them though.
Jews: The orthodox ones in London need to be shoah'd. The integrated ones can stay.
Niggers: Death is a punishment too kind for them.

Punjabis - based, my people :)
Haryanvis - based
Kashmiri Hindus - based
Gujaratis - ok i guess
Rajputs - based

Now we come to the drav*dian dogs

Biharis - uneducated and low IQ laborers
Bengalis - mixed feelings
Tamils - smart and polite but socially retarded
Other South Indians - socially retarded and have an inferiority complex

East Indians - pretty based people

Just in my city:
>Anglo-assimilated whites (mostly Irish, English, Italian, some German and East European)
Default humans
>Greeks
Own diners, very muh heritage
>native blacks
Loud, arrogant despite no achievements, fat
>Jamaicans
Pretty based desu; already speak English better than native blacks and have better jobs too
>Mexicans
Kind of in-between whites and blacks, mostly work in construction or home improvement
>Colombians
Like Mexicans but more in service industries
>Venezuelans
Mexicans but richer
>Ecuadorians/Peruvians
Mexicans except fucking beta nerds lmao
>Dominicans
Like native blacks if they spoke Spanish
>Jews
Whites but smarter
>Puerto Ricans
Whites but dumber. Some hang out with blacks
>Poles
No fucking idea about these people; I know we have them but I've never met one. Good deli meats though
>Chinese
Older ones look down on other people, younger ones are like typical muh heritage American whites. Mad at them because they don't let gwailo see the secret menu at their restaurants
>Indians/Pakis
Like the Chinese but even more. Always use South Asian names unlike the Chinese no matter how otherwise muttified they may be
>Haitians
VERY religious, surprisingly decent jobs considering how dumb they usually seem.

Think that's everybody

why would you expect hindus to use christian names kek

chinese are generally atheists or irreligious and use christian names to blend in

>I would happily see every paki eradicated

Even her?

Attached: nyce.webm (1280x480, 1.08M)

> a city with a high number of mexicans, colombians, venezuelans, haitians and Jamaicans. I don't think it's in Florida, so maybe Atlanta or Houston perhaps?

I see more Jains and Muslims than Hindus desu. A lot of the second generation ones are not religious but they still always use their names.

meant for

Would need more than one post to get everybody in Houston. I live in a medium-sized city in the Northeast

Romanians and Sardinians are the best, the rest suck hard

kek

>mestizos
The most common ones, they're either normalfags or muggers
>castizos
Middle class or above, will usually get called "güero" even if they have brown hair and eyes.
>whites
Typical rich kids, some of them neets that spend all their time partying.
>indigenous
Rare just like whites, they're neither bad nor good people, usually see them asking for money on the streets.

Nigger lover tbqh
What city is this?

Puerto Ricans: dumb, materialistic, lazy and mixed raced.

Dom*nicans: dumb but hard working, black as fuck, funny music

Ha*tians: way less in number than dominicans, even dumber, black as the space, they sell shit

Colombianos: nice asses

Venezolanos: nice people

Nicaragueños: dumb and black

Amer*canos (WASP): the most absolute cunts they only come here to enjoy the tax incentives

Muslims (ethnicity unknown): i avoid them so i don't know them well

Ashkenazi: they're the same as in the US. they have connections to the press so when they do some charity or some PR it gets spread fast

*I only posted the ethnic groups that I've met/known.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwalk,_Connecticut

>Muslims and Jews in PR
what

> indigenous
> rare like whites
Aren't native Americans like 1/5th of your population though?

>nice asses
So....mostly whores or reggaeton artists broads?

I've seen plenty of Muslims where I live (metropolitan area), even in my university. Jews are middle to upper class and they have easy access to the politicians and press.

Why are they there (Muslims)? What percentage of your population is Muslim?

Colombianas have nice butts, and they're good people. One of my math professors is colombian, smart guy.
less than 1% probably but they exist.

mmmm

>Foreigners
brazileans - 50:50 some are middle class, people that came to work and are perfectly integrated while others just increase the numbers of delinquents loitering around

slavs - some retain a fargment of their former nationality but for the most part they are all the same. Either fill in the lowest grade jobs or work for the mafia, the new generation still has hopes of having a respectable life, but there is too much dragging them to the same route their parents

kafirs - dunno how they came here, but they stand out everywhere except lisboa. Despite speaking portuguese, they have a lot of trouble integrating themselves, especially muslims from north mozambique

anglos - the ones here from other times are based, no complaints
The new wave of "expats" is as shitty as it can get. New worlders in particular are the defenition of undesirables.

>Locals
Nortenhos - my own. There are many diferent kinds of northerner since we kept our traditions. Generaly speaking the stereotype is ok at describing us: brutaly honest, loudmouthed, rustic and homely.

beirenses - probably the most well rounded, level headed portuguese people, In a way they are the benchmark portuguese in comparitions

lisboetas - mixed bag, there are cool people and there are the loud obnoxious idiots. As for especifics, they are very urban/cosmopolitan, and far more like other european people in terms of ideas and interests.
I'd say they have some complexes about their own identity, both regional and national, but I've been told it's part of their psyche, so there's that.

Alentejanos - Chill people with strange customs. Met very few outside alentejo, so I dunno much about how they do outside their home.

algarvios. I've yet to meet one, during summer they are a minority in their own land

açoreanos - chill people with bizarre speech. Generaly have better manners than us, and are very nice and friendly. They are crazy, though

madeirenses - are there any left?

What are Kafirs? Sri Lankans?

only gypsies are the problem

>kaffirs
poor blacks with odd religous beliefs
I had to lump them in a group, since they are starting to grow in numbers. We don't call them that, we use their former nationality or simply pretos (blacks)

most come from angola and mozambique and follow either islam, strange christian denominations or a mix of the other two with animistic beliefs (i.e voodoo, talismans/fetishes, black magic, etc)

Richer blacks kind of integrate well but are not common enough to deserve mention. Angolan expats are exception, they are completely crazy (but you can say the same about anyone living as a richman in angola for a few years)

I don't really like generalizing but yeah for the memes
>germans
normie tier, tend to be boring or over the top depending on region (Northrhine and west border area are usually based and americanized af not necessarily a bad thing, easterners and upper north are Jow Forumstards and stiff, bavarians are ok and everyone else is meh), age (young adults>> teens>>> 30s>>>huge powergap>>>>> boomers>>>everyone else>>>>youngsters), gender (even when most males are normalo extroverts girls are generally more social) and a bit the personal life, I unironically hate blonde ones and blondes in general and think they are shitty humans by default in almost all aspects
>turks
some are ok, majority are literally just here for money or because they are too stupid to get out, criminals are high but they aren't shit by default. They are mostly natural jerks tho.
>other MENAs
like stereotypical afro americans but worse, violent, profit oriented-only or egoistic, arrogant, stupid, driven to be show-offs, criminals
>poles
meh, are generally okay and just like us and often say they like it here but when a third generation one still identifies as polish you know it's probs just fasade, stereotyped as criminals which is not really true in most cases, a bit of a complex towards us
>russians and other slavs
much like poles but with a higher tendency to be jerks
>blacks
unironically based when they aren't refugees or literal hobos from other countries, rarely make as much trouble as ME ppl, friendly and social, may or may not like it here probably not since they can't handle most of the stuff here (weather, lifestyle, cities)
>meds
okay and generally integrate well, italians are a personal favorite, always passionate and social
>greek
false superiority complex but very much based otherwise
>brits
no idea why the hell they come here but there are so many where I live, rarely interacted with them but judging by Jow Forums I expect them to be fine lads when you know them

How are they larpers if they speak the language. Are you just mad they have more of a claim to the land then you do

Anglos: based
Germans: ok too much muh heritage
Irish: you need to go back
Slavs: based
Mexicans: you need to go back
Blacks: gas em

>vietnamese
Cool and good
>Russians
Based af but aggressive (got in a fight with them when I was drunk once)
>turks
N/A in the east. But I havent heard good things about them
>blacks
The ones who arent refugees are actually ok
>arabs
Not cool and good

Now natives

>east germans
Niggers of germany
>westgermans(mostly NRW, BW, RP, HS)
unbased, Kind of arrogant Torwarts eastgermans
>bavarian
Kind of based. Too relugious desu

Andalusians - uneducated, conformist, prone to exaggeration, vote socialist, boastful
Asturians - chauvinists, kind, outspoken
Basques - tough, tribalistic, love food and dressing as if they lived in the Himalaya
Canarians - sickly-sweet, polite, non-confrontational folk
Castilians - reserved, sombre, austere, go straight to the point
Catalans - industrious, stingy, self-centred, will hold grudges for decades
Extremadurans - poor and humble bunch
Galicians - will need a spoon to take the words out of their mouths, rural, crude, kind-hearted
Valencians - bon vivants

Why do Viets go to Germany and not France?

>Bulgarians
Every bulgarian is either a smart, progressive and competent individual, a deadbeat commie loving old man or an absolutely retarded meathead.
>Gypsies
The people that would make the average liberal consider eugenics. Dirty, stupid and poor by choice. They resist any attempts by the government to civilise them with inhuman ferocity; Terrible to live around
>Turks
The nicest people ever. Might me due to our history of genociding each other
>NEW: Russians
They move to Bulgaria en masse because for them it is a warmer, less retarded Russia

Ryssäs
Shit. Collect illegal welfare money while getting rent from commie blocks in Russia. Work against Finland. Would never fight for Finland.

Rest
ok

Prey

Based / High IQ

Attached: chan.png (1670x1080, 1.97M)

>British and Irish
Old people who spend their old days here
>Portuguese
Cool but numerous diaspora, they assimilated well and worked. Their children and grandchildren are just French now.
>Scatalonians and other commie Spaniards
They arrived during Franco's regime. They are leftards.
>Shitalians
Much heritage. Their grandchildren feel more Shitalian than French even if they don't speak a word of Shitalian. Very numerous and bad diaspora.
>Belgians
Well, they are just French people who decided to settle in France.
>Swiss
See above it's often old people.
>Poles and other Eastern Europeans
Bad diaspora, they send the money they earn in France back to Eastern Europe, they refuse to speak French.
>Russians
Educated people, they often held qualified jobs, unlike other Eastern Europeans.
>Gypsies
They live in their own community, they steal robber and beat up people just because, they also don't take showers.
>Maghrebis (Moroccans, Algerians, Tunisians)
Well, they are muh heritage faggots like the Shitalians. They are mudslims, they create the most havoc in France, they don't integrate, they are often illiterate and dumb. They neither give French, Celt or Western names to their children. Very shit people. They don't work. Shit people.
>Niggers
It's unbelievable how they are a dumb people. They don't work. They stink. They are illiterate. They often follow the Maghrebis and are enrolled in crime by them because they are too dumb to take decisions by themselves.
>Chinese
Very shit diaspora. They don't bother people, but they do their commerce between themselves. They take France as an opportunity to make more money.
>Vietnamese
OK people, they don't create many problems. They give French, Celt or Western names to their children.
>Jews
Often rich and educated. The Jew of everyday don't bother us, but nepotism is a very well known value among them, so they are a clan in France and aren't exactly French.
>Armenians
They don't bother us very much.

how come there are arabs and blacks in the east but not turks

Biharis are more """TruAryan" than you gurmeet

You forgot to mention arrogant and dishonest, you guys have this idea that you are uniquely moral unlike outsiders even though you scam and cheat and steal like it’s going out of style

You also distort history like crazy while breathing the Japanese for doing it

Absolutely infuriating people

berating*

Poles:Trash people
that is all

Gib cheese you mongoloid fuck.

Immigrants:

Venezuelans refugees: I'm not really sure about them because i've never met one personally

Angolans and mozambicans: look up to the culture and usually come here to sell things as hawkers but they don't cause much problem beyond that.

Chinese: based af

Lebanese: either really nice people or greedy bastards

Other arabs: Greedy fucking bastards

Argentinians: either cunts or bros

Portuguese: mostly older people that arrived the country in better times. Really nice people but dense as fuck

Citizens:

Niggers - almost all of them behave like subhumans in every single possible aspect

Pardos/mestizos: majority of the population, usually middle class. The definition of 50/50, either subhumans or hard working people

Whites (the true ones, not the meme brazilian standard of whites): upper class and self-loathing people

Japanese descendants: more common at São Paulo, so i'm not really sure about them. The ones i met were raised in really conservative environment.

Natives: uncommon, most are dead or already mixed

Northeasterns: Subhumans, cancer of the country, kill and gas them