You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man

You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man.

Attached: Untitled (15).png (349x349, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/graphics/2018-tesla-burns-cash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All his new ideas are pipe dreams. Galaxy traveling spacecraft? Hyperloop? Please. Not in this century. The guy can't even meet Tesla production quotas. Genius, but he is not touching my money.

Meanwhile user has a heavy stack of EOS, TRX and other blockchain vaporware.

FPBP
Plus he dated that absolute whore recently, terrible taste, cuck

Even though I believe he is very intelligent and knows what he is doing, he is not what people make him to be. He is a product of PR, everything he does in terms of marketing is made so you feel like he is the next door neighbor, he makes you feel relatable to his cause, even stupid shit like "I play soldier 76 on Overwatch" is to make you feel better. Everyone loves him but ignore the fact that he is like EVERY businessman and what he does is not for the good of humanity, he does it because it's profitable.

i'm allin on EOS

>he does it because it's profitable.
completely untrue. Both Tesla and SpaceX were not good business to start. He did it because he wanted to.

He also invested 300mil into these 2 biz that almost went bankrupt. He could have just banged 10/10 hookers everyday for the rest of his life if all he cared about was money.

Stay salty hater.

Oh, spare me, his ideas were always meant to be profitable, just because he failed before doesn't mean he is making this to be charitable. The hooker statement is true to every businessman, but there is a thing called ambition, which is a quality this guy has a TON of.

I don't hate him... I actually have a LOT of respect for him, and I'm not even near his level on almost every subject, but his godlike status is getting out of hand

>Oh, spare me, his ideas were always meant to be profitable, just because he failed before doesn't mean he is making this to be charitable. The hooker statement is true to every businessman, but there is a thing called ambition, which is a quality this guy has a TON of.
you're obviously a low IQ brainlet if you don't understand the fact that Tesla and SpaceX are terrible businesses to start if you want to make money. He did it cause he wanted to do something useful. The only reason he cares about money is cause he needs it for the biz to keep running. He doesn't care about making money for his personal gains. He already did that with paypal.

I'm poor

If aliens landed on earth and asked us to choose a representative, he would be our best man. The guy is a legend. The total paradigm shift of fossil fuel cars to electric can mainly be contributed to him. Even though the market share is still super low, it is undenyably the future. Same with spaceX. It is mindblowing what he did to disrupt that industry.

The media loves him.

Because he's that man

And his products are not environmental friendly and he never sent a car into actual space. Good visionary, but we can't even fix our frozen cell phones. We are not ready for the type of shit he wants to put out.

Best thing Elon ever did was bring PayPal to life.

He's making money off Nikola Tesla's name. RIP the true genius of the past few hundred years.

Big oil bitches hate Musk's guts, they know he'll put them and their cockroaches (like the one you're replying to) out of biz

>you're obviously a low IQ brainlet
Ad hominem

That's untrue, space travel will be profitable, and so will be electric cars, he just trying to start disruptive companies and he is not afraid to do so. He might be fueled by the passion for fields he loves, but he is looking for profit, not just keeping his business running... The stress and payment he gives to his workers are one of the things you should take into account when saying he is just making this because he loves.

By the way, this is my personal assessment of the situation, no need to go retarded mode so you can defend someone you don't know. Keep it civil

Yeah, because business should be treated like a sport, X vs Y -> Fight... This sub is getting immature, instead of a proper open discussing we have circle jerking, any idea that is contrarian is treated like trash.

You ever heard that discord is the catalyst for improvement?

I absolutely fucking LOVE Elon Musk but he purposefully made his financially weakest projects public. If SpaceX or Boring were public I'd be investing in him, but Tesla is kinda shit
It needs to be pointed out that he is working for profit, but that's pretty fucking obvious and shouldn't be seen as a detractor. Musk is incentivizing an industry with a vast amount of potential profit and it simply requires a very heavy base of capital to get the R&D started
>Galaxy traveling spacecraft? Hyperloop?
Hyperloop is far more economically viable than you'd expect, watch his Ted talk. And he never promised going outside the SS, he just wants to re-incentivize travel to Mars (which is extremely economically viable).

Attached: aadad.jpg (550x512, 39K)

Because he'll probably be out of a job by the end of the month. dyor

As a civil engineer, I have to laugh at the real world viability of the hyperloop concept. There is far too much infrastructure below ground already in the US for something like that to be even remotely buildable. That's even before considering the costs. As for Space X, commercial mars travel isn't happening anytime soon. We can barely launch rockets as is without them blowing up. He's a business man and a great empath. But don't be fooled.

Own one of his Tesla car products. It's a massive piece of shit. Spends at least 2 weeks a year in shop. Range is about 60% of what is claimed. Never buying anything from him again.

Shopped solar last year. His solar bid was 40% more than the next guy with inferior tech. Name recognition alone is not going to get them there.

Hype and inferior products. He's like the TRON of people.

I've seen PayPal. I fear what Tesla will become.

His companies are burning through more and more cash year after year.

bloomberg.com/graphics/2018-tesla-burns-cash/

Well first off Civil Engineers aren't actually engineers so don't even try to act knowledgeable about anything besides traffic flow
>We can barely launch rockets as is
This is blatantly false but I wouldn't expect a CE to really know anything about rocketry