Are traps a good investment?

Are traps a good investment?

Attached: B52C6475-0A2B-4FEE-8389-C8533F8E32B6.png (1024x661, 476K)

only if they are vers/tops

bottom traps might as well be women, except more prep/clean-up

Tbh most traps have terrible shelf life, if they need hormones they not look like trap much over 30

Also even if they qt3.14 big chance of suicide because they too pure for this world

Attached: illust_68242779_20180427_095440.jpg (1039x1476, 665K)

Thanks for the info, namefag tranny.

No way.
Heavy depreciation. Get yourself a tall women instead, little more expensive now but hold their value great in the long term.

I met a tranny in Seoul that was getting plastic surgery. Her younger pics were really hot, now she was beginning to look old in her 30s. But maybe now after the surgery she looks hot again? I don't know, I didn't see the final results.

Gona need sauce there user

Very.

Only reverse traps are worth it.

I invested my dick into a trap's mouth last year a few times. decent short term gains but absolutely do not hodl.

This.

my nibba

What's that

eh

at this point i wouldn't even mind a trap tbqh

i absolutely wouldn't fuck her (him), but it would be nice to have someone that unironically cares about you

Only if you're shorting them.

How does that work

just want the emotional side of things, with some hugs

I don't understand how some people have such a hard time finding a m8

>she

just like rich people cant understand why there's so poor people

ignorance is bliss, no?

unironically i would trade all my gains for a gf, who cares about 100k in the bank if you got nothing to spend it on

it fucking hurts when i see other people around my age that has kids and such

im 28, fat as fuck, not so hansom, was poor as tits at the time, and I've still managed to be in a relationship for over 10 years, and will have my first kid in less than 3 weeks. Maybe your just looking in the wrong places user? Maybe i just got lucky, I don't know, But i believe if you haven't found one by doing what your doing than maybe its time to do something else?

No. No matter how Girly they look, they will forever have issues

>issues
Like having a penis?

trap partner AMA

its ok buddy im in the same boat

And here I am after 10 years of marriage (with children) and I'm fucking miserable and absolutely hate women

inb4 "at least you have someone to talk to"

No. I have someone who bitches at me 24/7 that I can't hit or everything I own will be stripped from me in divorce court.

Are you a good investment?

sounds to me like you didn't find the right one and marriage out of fear of being alone?

atleast you can find comfort in your kids right?

kek'd. Best response I've ever read on biz from an OP, thanks.

Depreciate worse than cars. You get about 8 good years out of them and then aging hits them like a truck. BOOM you have a middle aged dude.

Self esteem issues. They will never feel girly no matter how convincing they are

Attached: image.jpg (420x420, 40K)

traps are the nature's sex toys

you have a creature that was designed for pleasure

if you are interested and that serves you, it is a good buy !