Hello, everyone I recently opened a telegram group that where I'm posting leaks from paid groups such as:

Hello, everyone I recently opened a telegram group that where I'm posting leaks from paid groups such as:

1) Cindicator Bot Expert Level (700k CND)
2) PBC
3) Bitcoin Bravado VIP
4) Asian Whales
5) Bitcoin fund manager
6) High altitude investments
7) Many paid twitter accounts groups
8) Inside info on listings etc.

This group will be free for now this month as I want to show you that I'm legit. After this month there will be fee, not much but still something for me to spend as my pocket money. I'm accepting only up to 50 people. Right now there are 12 people already in the group.

If you want an invite link hit me up on [email protected]

Attached: whale.jpg (720x513, 38K)

I dont believe youi

unironically reported.

No need to believe me if you don't want.

why can't you just give me the invite link? why the fuck do i have to email you?

More private this way & no pajeets/scammers in the group.

Emailed you

i'm not a pajeet nor a scammer, but incredibly geeked about emailing you from any throwaway email. can't you just invite me here? i want in but i have trust issues

Emailed you

is it a telegramm or discord group?

Free?

emailed you too

Replied.

I won't post invite link here. If you want you can email me. I don't give a fuck about your email.

Sent

Sent

reported you to the FCC. Now i wait for my $100k :)

Sent mail, better be worth it.

Okay.

Replied.

waiting for reply sirs

im just joking

For anyone wondering, it's legit

Sent.

Thanks, I am in

In. When do we get our first coin sir?

Email sent pls reply sir

Replied to everyone, closing this soon.

Sent

Ok so here's the scam: you send an email to this pajeet and then he asks for a 'fee' to get into the non existent telegram group
Sage and report pls

First month yeah, then there will be small fee.

Replied.

What are you talking about? I sent a link to the group and say the first month is free and then there is a small fee. Fuck off pajeet.

>[email protected]
email sent lets see if this is for real

i got a link , but im afraid to open it j ust incase it malware or some spyware or some shit that takes me .05btc. that's all i have.
im a poor fag

It' will be full of shilling and fake trash.

Replied.

I'm not doing shit like this, I don't even know how to do it. But it's your risk yeah.

If you believe so...

Okay everyone, it's full now. Don't send me emails anymore as I will not send you an invite link. I'm also changing the invite link so no one can use the old one. I want to keep it strictly as a small group with serious people. If I'll need a new members I'll let you know. Thank you and good luck.

E-Mail Sent get back to me ASAP :)

This actually does seem legit btw, in the group so cheers OP

Sent. Looking forward to it