/Thai Cave Boys General/

Lads, its happening, the rescue operation started

theguardian.com/world/live/2018/jul/08/thailand-cave-rescue-operation-divers-trapped-boys-live

PRESS \o/ TO GIVE THE KIDDOS YOUR POWER

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ArHlsyoXBA
youtube.com/watch?v=NWZ3ev_FiAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quick rundown

Attached: Screenshot_20180708-084752.png (1080x1920, 259K)

RISE UP GAMERS

so they are not using the tubes idea?

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

ALl the power I got please please please bring thees boys home and first row seat to World Cup!

>Rains are coming
>Current pumps move around 10,000 liters per minute
>Czech Republic several days ago offered 4 high industrial pumps that can move 1,440,000 liters per hour each
>Thailand hasn't responded to the offer

It's time someone moves in and takes over the operation from these Thai idiots. These kids are fucking doomed at this rate.

No, pic in OP is from Musk's backup plan, but I guess they decided to with the diving attempt

Attached: Screenshot_20180707-210833.png (1080x1920, 196K)

No the passage is too twisted up to get the tube through

Why did they enter tha cave?

They need to get the kids out right now, they cant wait to get mini-submarine because there is a big big storm going to come (monsoon, pretty much a giant )

>le reddit science man has an idea to save the day
>Authorities not listening to him

To do a lucky ritual where you put your name on the wall and get good luck from the evil ghost who lives there. The ghost is a princess who fell in love with commoner but her dad killed the commoner then she killed herself on the mountain.

For shits and giggles

Attached: O1jA3ARx1R-6.png (300x250, 27K)

Not sure who you are criticizing but here's the thing--any new invention got to be very well tested and specially made. Unfortunately there is a very big rain coming which will flood the kids and drown them if they dont get out ASAP. At this point they have to do the dive. This is going to be very tricky and a new invention will help but the time is low.

Think if your house is on fire and you needed to jump out--Elon Musk might be able to build you a special net to jump into, BUT the flames are already so powerful you have to jump into the bushes.

I really hope these boys make it home.

Thais rather listen to the LE EBIN SCIENCE MAN .

>random Jow Forums poster thinks he understands the situation better than hundreds of professionals at the scene
They did consider those pumps, retard. Turns out the pumps just aren't compatible with the other equipment and hardware available there.

So they’re currently pumping out 600k liters an hour. 1 Czech pump could more than double that, if even 1 fits. Who knows how big those things are vs space in the caves.

There is nothing to understand, this isn't a theory or some question of science. It's straight water removal, the Thais in charge have already admitted their pumps can't outdo 1.5cm of hourly rain that will be coming Sunday, they have had an offer to effectively octuple their pump power and ignored it.

>heavy rain within 3 days
>12 hours of total travel (in and out)
>13 people in total
this will not end well.

Well looks like Thai people are just retards then who don't know as well as you. Maybe try tweeting at them.

they started without him

what if they fail
how will the world react?

Attached: 1525984650889.jpg (228x221, 23K)

Imagine having to swim in muddy water while squeezing through tight spaces for more than 5 hours. I can barely take a car trip that long
Regardless of how things turn out, I applaud the divers.

They'll just cope with it. It's just a bunch o kids dying, it happened before and will happen again.

>meanwhile elon is still jerking about his KID SUB idea

>Musk tweeted overnight that a team from his rocket company SpaceX in Los Angeles was building a mini-sub to help with the rescue, and that it would take eight hours to construct the mini-sub and 17 hours to transport it to Thailand.
>However, after today’s news that the rescue mission had begun he tweeted: “Extremely talented dive team. Makes sense given monsoon. Godspeed.”
See you space cowboys

Who will play them in their inevitable biokinos?

It feels too sad because you get attached to the boys before they die its worse than when a school shooting happens and they are dead before you know them.

I don't want them to fail.

>le just wait four months for the monsoon season pass
anyone who thinks they can do this is retarded or has no one idea what they’re talking about

are you that soccer mom that was posting the other day?

I bet he's a little angry they did it without him. He spent all that time and money to buy and do stuff and they ignored him

this.
when actual monsoon season starts in few days, all of the fucking cave will get filled with water and they will drown anyway, they have to act fast

By the time those massive pumps are installed and operating, the rain would already be filling the entire cave.

Attached: iStock_000053483596_Small.jpg (801x533, 448K)

Yes Mr. Jow Forums, you know but the experts on cave diving rescue and Thailand in general don't.

well yeah hes obviously doing it because he wants to continue his reputation as high memelord

I'm fairly sure he has plenty of money to burn. Also, considering how much media attention he got for all this brainstorming bullshit, he's not losing anything. Probably delivered a massive blow to his enormous ego, though.

His team was constructing it from FalconX rocket parts, so it wasn't like he didn't already have the materials on hand.

they're all going to die btw.

Also, since the world cup is ongoing, this is the perfect time for businesses and politicians to reveal stuff that has to come out in the light one day, as noone will care about anything in the news apart from the world cup and the thai boys.

We all know how it'll end though, dead kids, dead rescue workers, and it's coming home.

If he's serious enough about it then take the loss of this and have the team continue to actually design and fully manufacture a product from this. If he actually cares then making a proper miniature submergable emergency pod could have uses well beyond just this incident.

Not a mom (though I wanna be one day soon), just an autist. But yeah I am that poster you thinking of.

pls be my gf

He doesn't seem angry. He's made of money and whatever research he did won't go to waste because it can always be used for other type of rescue mission. I feel like this whole situation is one where there isn't any good options that were already on the table.

>that yank soccer-mom is back

Attached: 1530045116781.png (395x347, 102K)

The coach needs to be Idris Elba.

>Musk using this as a publicity stunt

disgusting

>there's an autistic girl reading my posts RIGHT NOW
wtf i wasn't prepared for this

Attached: ap.png (657x527, 88K)

I am not really back, I am reading to my husband then I will go to bed (maybe refresh the page to see if theres news too before I go). I really really really hope there is good news in the morning. That is all my hopes.

What?
Of course they know this, that’s why they’re going with the dangerous-but-most likely to succeed diving plan
I posted that because retards in the last threadm(most notable of which was a fucking leaf) kept asking “hurrr why not just seal up the cave and wait for the rains to pass”

if this is true why are you on tihs place?

he should just drink away the rainwater with his massive thirst for attention

On what place? I been on Jow Forums since 2008, its the only website I know, I like that its a fun website where discussion moves fast and posts are simple, they go in order from oldest to newest. I even met my husband on here (he is mostly on /v/ though). Before Jow Forums I was on livejournal but that is long dead. I'm "only" 30 years old. I like Jow Forums because I get to meet people all around the world and talk about this and that and other stuff.

I got called "soccer mom" on the other thread I think I yelled at those guys making pedophile jokes and was getting too excited/autistic about wanting to bring the boys home. That is a fun part about Jow Forums is you can yell at people in one thread and be nice to them in another because it is anonymous. So no hard feelings back and forth. I like that part of Jow Forums too.

I am really following these Thai cave threads though I can't stay up til 4am again (really I shouldn't have even that day). So thats why I am going to bed a lot earlier tonight (right now). Hopefully tomorrow there will be a good news and some boys finally free. If you haven't looked up the letters they wrote to their families you should. They are so sweet and so dear. They are good kids and they deserve happiness and to see their families.

ok tits or didn't happen

You're really cool user, I like you.

i don't understand how can someone so optimistic can enjoy this site, if you get mad at people telling pedophile jokes

based mexico

based

not based

shes a woman
ignorance is bliss :^)

are you that drunkard Norwegian whose cat always shits behind the tv?

Now I'm all for trying new things but I'm never going caving
Imagine getting trapped in a space too narrow to move and knowing you're going to die but cant do anything about it so just slowly waiting to die whilst extremely constricted

I hope they drown.

Attached: 1530511635345.jpg (526x400, 68K)

яж ми кypa пeдepacт нeщacтeн.

based

Based edgy poster

Based counter-edgy poster

Based kike poster whos secretly orchestrating the whole incident poster

Redpilled

fuck musk and his cheap marketing tricks. he could bury his own children for his next dumb publicity stunt.

Memes aside, Musk is a positive influence on the world

>Imagine getting trapped in a space too narrow to move and knowing you're going to die but cant do anything about it so just slowly waiting to die whilst extremely constricted
got you covered senpai

Attached: n u t t y p u t t y.jpg (1280x720, 234K)

Yep that's the one I was thinking of
Honestly couldn't think of a worse way out save torture

Wtf I'm confused though. How'd Thai boys end up in a cave? What cave? Give a real rundown

Called it

>Russian

Of course, the subhuman strikes again.

This, kek

>i care deeply about a bunch of dumb kids dying even though millions of people die everyday

Attached: oooooo.gif (413x243, 51K)

>Divide and conquer dehumanization
>Jew

What a shock

>this post
>this flag
i have so many jokes in my mind i don't know where to start

Attached: 1521358547614.jpg (500x499, 59K)

good post
let's poison water in that cave together jewbro

Dude

Let's not accept any help

Let's do the most dangerous shit possible instead

ROLL

Attached: thai.jpg (1080x654, 188K)

The thing is a boat in Thailand sunk killing at least 41 people just a couple of days ago but nobody cares.

This, coupled with the publicity if the rescue goes wrong

Meanwhile thousands of thai boys right now are getting popped in the ass by tourists.

That's because the passengers weren't qt twinks

Fucking pedos, you're exposing yourselves

Attached: 1531037698886.png (1224x826, 124K)

>thou᠌sands of ki᠌ds are kil᠌led ever᠌yday a᠌fter livin᠌g in a he᠌ll the᠌ir en᠌tire l᠌ife
>the᠌re is proba᠌bly som᠌e kid᠌ in s᠌ome shi᠌tho᠌le goi᠌ng throug᠌h unim᠌agin᠌able suff᠌ering a᠌s he di᠌es thi᠌s v᠌ery se᠌cond

>so᠌me dumb asse᠌s ge᠌t stu᠌ck in a ca᠌ve
>te᠌ns if not hundr᠌eds of million᠌s of d᠌ollars are sp᠌ent tryi᠌ng to re᠌scue th᠌em
>th᠌e ent᠌ire worl᠌d ho᠌lds th᠌eir br᠌eath
ba᠌ck to red᠌dit yo᠌u hypocr᠌itical so᠌y guz᠌zling retar᠌ds

Japanese analysis of the cave

Attached: 圖片下載.jpg (976x547, 53K)

There is still a chance to save these kids though.

Imma steal dis, thanks

Fleshlight ridge looks dangerous.

Any updates? Have they already started extracting them?

Let's see...

First boy has drowned

>Finn sense of humor

Lies, all of them

Fuck off numb cunts. I hope I can meet you in real life one day so I can give you a smack

No, this is Finnish sense of humour

youtube.com/watch?v=1ArHlsyoXBA

that's a phrase, my dude

based
so random :D

youtube.com/watch?v=NWZ3ev_FiAA

These kids are going to die

Attached: file.png (925x424, 30K)

Is that real?