Tfw when europe is crumbling but you live in the most based country in the world and it will NEVER take in rapefugees

>tfw when europe is crumbling but you live in the most based country in the world and it will NEVER take in rapefugees

Attached: NothinPersonalKiddoPepe.jpg (1000x957, 523K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/idf-sends-aid-to-syrians-fleeing-daraa-in-overnight-good-neighbor-operation/
youtube.com/watch?v=D0rG92eOSTc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
forward.com/opinion/393168/why-are-jews-so-pro-choice/
youtube.com/watch?v=BHsqVB9nxFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are the rapefugee you moron

Attached: graph.png (600x463, 17K)

kek what's the matter sven? jealous we won't get dicked by arabs?

Yes israel is a jewish state that's very observant

Attached: Here Swedi.png (708x738, 323K)

except the muslims are the natives... my jew friend here is the rapefugee, like said.

fuck off ashk*nazi LARPer you're not a true jew you're no better than a goy

Attached: borat_lebanon0109.jpg (295x340, 38K)

when are you giving the land back to the native americans than?

did u just call me a fucking w*ity?! ill have you know i'm a mizrahi BULL

i'm not the one bragging about not letting natives come to my country though

How many times a day do you need to go and take shelter from Hamas-bombs?

Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East.

>"His" country
You mean the land that was built on the blood of the weak? preach to someone who is beneath you

exactly 0 im not a dirty southerner

You're goddamn right

You have more muslims than any country in western Europe dumbass

who are you quoting? I never said
>"His" country

Yes but our muslims are civilized upper class people unlike those dirty rapefugees

>i'm not the one bragging about not letting natives come to MY country though
fine MY country you happy?

Attached: CLOSETHEGATESVEN.png (500x483, 317K)

>Jew is insulting white people AND Muslims
>Tries to get white people to hate Muslims
Kike.

Attached: 1430637077536.png (1884x2124, 432K)

>muslims a race

>he thinks i care about dirt w*ites
Don't you work or something? or did the rapefugees took your jobs mutt boy?

Attached: WinkingPepe.jpg (349x356, 20K)

Based Izzy

>and it will NEVER take in rapefugees
what?

Attached: file.png (898x628, 542K)

Feels good being based my comrade

Ethiopians are jews and their bros fucking love em!!

Attached: SlikPepe.jpg (489x499, 37K)

why does Netanyahu keep posting Ramadan messages and trying to get Muslims to like Israel whats his endgame

They're*

i have shamed my country

To make israeli muslims like him

thats not what I implied.
t. white Muslim

>fucking love em!!
sure you do

Attached: file.png (866x168, 30K)

>>>Tries to get white people to hate Muslims

yeah you were

Yeah rabbis don't like them for some reason i have yet to understand , they also sometimes do really bad circumcisions on ethiopian babies on purpose(happens like once or twice a year)

>mizrahi
literally a arab

yea thanks for telling me my race

is anyone even trying to get into Israel? except Palestinians

around 50k refugees

timesofisrael.com/idf-sends-aid-to-syrians-fleeing-daraa-in-overnight-good-neighbor-operation/

so are you ever gonna give Golan back

Isn't Israel like 30% Arabs?

Attached: 1281547870364.jpg (396x364, 52K)

Nope its a strategic key point

yup the good ones

israel need a good nuke

please end our misery senpai

>yup the good ones
there was always an Israeli spamming threads calling them (including mizrahi Jews)
"dumb brown animals".

that piece of shit w*ite kike needs to go back to the oven where he belongs
Israeli arabs are bros

Wish I had an Israeli flag so I could bait and trigger these wh*Toids. Keep doing you Chaim!

Thank you my colored brother , we will racemix all the whites so not even one remains here.

This is what Jewish doctors in the US do to Christian babies:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0rG92eOSTc

>he cares about dead babies
kek they're dead lmao you can't hurt their feelings

wtf man

wait where does it say they're jewish?

>a nation that would have been destroyed days after it was created if it wasn't for anglo protection
corrected you there mate

The only thing I like about israel is that it makes jews and muslims kill each other and thats like win win for me

Jews were/are behind most pro-abortion campaigns in white countries:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler

forward.com/opinion/393168/why-are-jews-so-pro-choice/

Jews also make up a disproportionate amount of abortion doctors in white countries.

How hard is it to fake Jewish ancestry and get an Israeli passport? I had relatives in Europe around ww2, can I claim they were Jewish?

Imagine being a semite
I mean ok the gentiles are struggling hard because they are a threat

But seriously, IMAGINE BEING A SEMITE AHHAHA

Now go worhip satan elsewhere you foreskineless piece of mud.

You need a relative of second degree to be jewish if i'm not mistaken

Remember when you could walk in the streets? good old times

Attached: frogs.jpg (650x365, 107K)

Yeah corse but I can just say that I am and that my great grandparents were killed in the holocaust or whatever right? :^)

no in that case you need some document that proves it

If I mary a Jewess can I claim Israeli citizenship?

yea go for it they love whites
but i am on a quest to plant my seed in white women and erase the w*ites , so dont marry a white woman i don't wanna breed your daughter by accident

Bitch

How many people in Israel speak English? Not looking for W*men just thinking of visiting

Why you mad achmed? you live in the best arab country in the ME you should love us for giving you democracy and for feeling sorry enough for you to not bomb beirut completely off the map in 2006

Most people speak english

>the most based country in the world
Aren't you getting fucked by Tel Aviv lefties, as well?

All those faggots care about is sucking dicks and being vegan , they're not a threat.

Goddam it feels good to be based

Attached: SlikPepe2.jpg (1000x1000, 143K)

Nuke Israel and give the land back to the Palestinians.

Attached: 43F4A5A7-C323-4217-9F16-7C6636A09A4A.gif (600x338, 783K)

Time for education

youtube.com/watch?v=BHsqVB9nxFY

That's what they said here, now look what's happening. You're next on the chopping block, whether you realize it or not. And when shit goes belly-up in the rest of the West, American Jews will bring their brand of degeneracy to Israel and start the process again.

Brooklyn is the homeland of the Jews. Jews there have like 8 children for each family and refuse to speak to goyim. They will save the Ashkenazim

>missile sirens blaring 24/7
>get stabbed by Palestinians
>can't even have a bacon sarnie

We will start Reconquista from retaking Constantinopol an giving it back to you.
Then purge the West

Nah my man , its happening in america because diaspora kikes want to keep the political tension on the rise and make more money from media coverage and ratings. were not falling for jew tricks.

>missile sirens blaring 24/7
Only if youre a southern peasent
>get stabbed by Palestinians
That ones true
we have bacon here francis.

I don't usually like w*ites but russians are based af and i respect that.

t. Sand nigger

White people already hate you.

A white Muslim is actually literally the lowest form of life a human being can be. It's like you were lucky enough to not be born a sand nigger waste and you choose to be cucked by the dumbest religion of all time started by an illiterate pedophile.

yeah I remember when Israel accepted few and then decided to send them to Italy and Germany without telling those two.

Israel Reaches Deal With UN to Deport Asylum Seekers to West, Not Africa

Netanyahu says Canada, Germany, Italy among countries to take in asylum seekers ■ Israel will deport 16,250 refugees to West, grant 16,250 temporary residency status

For its part, the German embassy in Israel told Haaretz that Germany had not received any request from the UN refugee agency or from the Israeli government to absorb African asylum seekers deported by Israel. The Italian Foreign ministry, in a statement to the Italian newspaper La Republica, denied any agreement with Israel regarding asylum seekers as well.

How come your country needs US aid to survive? I tought Jews were smart

>Considering Russians wh*te

Askenazis are smart, the problem is their women are getting dicked by IQ 90 Mizrahi bulls. They will be just another Middle Eastern country in 100 years, trust me.

Yeah you're probably gonna get more syrians , they are starting to stack up on our border. like 50k of them.

We are , were trading high grade military tech and opening businesses in the usa that improve the economy(high tax rate) and in return papa trump has our backs.

It`s like if i asked you why the half of gayrope lives on the german dole, i never thought you schnitzelfotzen smart and shit.

Attached: 15308572957160.jpg (1034x1280, 362K)

If you're not dark skinned enough you're a w*ite to me.

You are a cuck and don't belong in Israel

>Israeli Arabs are bros

Aravaim harah

Only Christian Arabs and Druze are okay. Only a subhuman would side with Arabs over Ashkenazi Jews. Especially considering Israels Russian Jews are part of the reason they stay right wing.

t. Mixed Israeli masterace and not some full brown insecure larper trying to suck Arab dicks because he feels more at home with Muslim savages over civil Jews

What about Eurasians ?

Attached: 634523423.jpg (390x508, 32K)

Because Israel is majority dumb brown Jews like this one. They're just Arabs who follow Judaism. If the 20% of Ashkenazi Jews in Israel left that country would die in a week.

Ashkenazi sprayed my grandparents with bug spray because they saw us as dirty peasants , ashkenazim kidnapped newborn babies from mizrahim and raised them as housekeepers.
I saw an old arab man defending a jew against other arabs that started a fight , that old man bled for him.

hmm perhaps with a tan but this is w*ite to me.

Why are brown people so stupid?

>I judge all Ashkenazi by actions of a few bad ones generations ago
>I judge all Arabs based on one guy who was good

Literally nigger tier. You make me ashamed to be Sephardic and sub humans like you make me glad I left Israel.

Said the germ

That was one example , w*ite filth has shown me nothing but racism , yet arabs call me brother and share joints with me.

You should move to another country. Israel has no place for brown people

Because they are less evolved. This brown Jew posts pics a lot and literally looks like a hairy ape. He also tries to throw the white Jews keeping his country alive under the bus to try to suck up to his enemies who'll always hate him no matter what. This is what's wrong with Israel especially. Brown Jews who pretend they're Arab even though Arabs hate them and white Jews who pretend they're Europeans even though Europe hates them. But rather than uniting like most mixed Israelis are the brown ones act like niggers and cry about oppression.

>lives in muttland
>preaches about life in another continent
You have to be a special kind of stupid to have such confidence on things you don't know.

You're a nigger and Arab lover, that's why they're "racist" to you. You're a cuck and a disgrace to all people. I'd spit in your face irl desu
Get raped by Arabs you subhuman.

---> Nice one Josif

I'm the half Sephardic half Ashkenazi Israeli calling you a disgrace you dumb subhuman. I know exactly what I'm talking about. Everyone in Israeli society who isn't autistic beasts like you would hate you. Don't ever call Arabs our brothers. Maybe Ashkenazi's would be less racist to you if you were less of a subhuman Arab cuck.

Trips of truth.

Which jewish diaspora do you descend from?

I'm guessing Yemenite or Iraq/Iran, they are the brownest mizrahi jews.

>half Ashkenazi
dropped

>dropped

Like the mouth of French women on Muslim penises

He's probably Iraqi. All the Israelis most obsessed with hating Ashkenazi's and cucking to Arabs are Iraqi.

fucking mutt , you don't know how to live in peace do you? all you see is war , go shoot up a school you fat shit.

They aren't refugees , they earned the right to live with us.

Im a disgrace? you peice of shit , stay in the mouth of the us war machine you evil bastard , if we dont befriend the people who are different we will always be seperated , fuck you and your shitty kike book all we asked is to live in peace , BUT ITS YOU DIASPORA SCUM THAT MANIPULATE THE MEDIA AND KEEP THE POLITICAL TENSION HIGH YOU MONEY GRUBBING RAT.

yup iraqi

>yes let's be friends with the people trying to kill us while hating fellow Jews and being self hating faggots

You sound like a dumbass liberal. Suck a Muslim dick you faggot cuck you're not a real Jews or Israeli. You're a disgrace ape.

>Iraqi

I knew it, just like all subhumans.

I'm a mixed Sephardic masterace. I get the best of both worlds. I get superior Sephardic food and looks but the secular life and IQ of Ashkenazi. Meanwhile you're an ape crying about white Jews saying mean things in the past and siding with our enemies. You're a walking pile of shit and don't deserve to even call yourself Israeli. Mizrahim shit.

fucking retard israeli arabs are not palashitians , they hate them as much as we do.
You're pathetic you preach violence from a far away continent while i have to be the one fighting for my life if shit goes bad here.
kys diaspora scum don't ever step one foot in my country.

>Israeli Arabs are not Palestinian
lol yes they literally are and they're the ones who do most terror

>you're pathetic you preach violence

You mean how you are doing but to your own people? Are you such a subhuman you can't even see how much of a hypocrite you are? I'm starting to think you're just an Arab bitch

>while I have to be the one fighting

I served while you're some Arab loving faggot ape

>don't step foot in my country

Bitch everyone in MY country hates Arab cucked faggots like you. Your country is Iraq with subhuman faggots. The new Israeli identity is mixed culture Jews who fight Arabs, not little dick monkeys scared of Arabs like you. Sandnigger ars