/brit/

30c wank edition

Attached: tumblr_m2y6wnejaq1r6isau.jpg (480x317, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vc6vs-l5dkc
magazine.co.uk/magazines/fourfourtwo-magazine?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxsiihduP3AIVzLXtCh2DwQjFEAAYAiAAEgICNvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CIXF6I_bj9wCFTYD0wodG2QJJQ
isubscribe.co.uk/FourFourTwo-Magazine-Subscription.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=G6WIZ7zu4KA
ons.gov.uk/economy/inflationandpriceindices/bulletins/housepriceindex/april2018#house-price-index-by-uk-country
base.com/buy/product/sonic-mania-plus-ps4/dgc-sonicmps4.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cara

express yourself...

l'm expressing to my full capability

WHEN I WAS
A YOUNG MAN
MY FATHER
TOOK ME INTO THE CITY
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND

Attached: 1521458108488.png (1054x526, 92K)

Big brother is watching always.

Attached: 1516706004430.jpg (480x459, 45K)

anime

Attached: 1523094297986.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

can't even imagine the mayhem should England actually win the wordcup

You've got to hold and give but do it at the right time
You can be slow or fast but you must get to the line
They'll always hit you and hurt you, defend and attack
There's only one way to beat them, get round the back
Catch me if you can, cause I'm the England man
And what you're looking at is the master plan
We ain't no hooligans, this ain't a football song
Three lions on my chest, I know we can't go wrong

getting some

have no friends
life is a mess
never kissed a girl
always second best

i have kissed 3 girls and am a 20 year old ugly no friendless shut in virgin freak retard

never got the appeal of anime. I'd rank it below video games on the "what's the most childish way to waste my life way" scale.

This is an interesting question chaps

Attached: 1525852982571.png (638x359, 247K)

People just want to fit in innit?

9 weeks off from toil

I don’t understand lads.
If house prices keep going up and wages stay stagnant, how is anyone going to buy a house without banks doing subprime mortgages and causing another 2008 crisis? And if no one can afford to buy houses then how will the boomers even sell them on? There will just be empty homes all over the country not being occupied because no one can buy them

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (379x550, 57K)

is this a lyricpost?

Attached: m-men too.png (632x987, 482K)

lads...

youtube.com/watch?v=vc6vs-l5dkc

WE'RE PLAYING FOR ENGLAND

Attached: 1487128458194.png (354x286, 28K)

Attached: 1460401721424.jpg (768x1024, 178K)

>I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck up in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue come bursting out through your lips and if I gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

It beats being awakend at 6:30 to hunt not have anything to eat or wear, or basic sanitation and having to watch your wife die in childbirth and children die of easily preventable disease.

London house prices have started to fall recently actually

I'm sure it is. Sadly I'll never know because it's cross-thread instead of just sensibly being reposted here in full.

That offer has expired but if you search for specific magazines you can still find good deals like 3 issues of Four-Four-Two for £1

browse these sites
magazine.co.uk/magazines/fourfourtwo-magazine?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxsiihduP3AIVzLXtCh2DwQjFEAAYAiAAEgICNvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CIXF6I_bj9wCFTYD0wodG2QJJQ
isubscribe.co.uk/FourFourTwo-Magazine-Subscription.cfm

Dan

Attached: 1529610478072.jpg (4032x3024, 3.11M)

new gambling ad just a voice over guy yelling 'blooooooooke' and 'maaaaaaaate'

>toil drone
>reddit space
interesting

INGERLAND!

It was that girl who did the actual damage though, the blokes stood on it fine but she trampled and stamped on it.

Man used to be able to get a job and afford to buy a home for his wife to raise children and be content.

Now, man can barely afford to rent an apartment without both him and his wife working full time. Can’t afford to buy a home, can’t afford to raise children, both parents have to work full time and not even see their kids.
And people wonder why people aren’t content and society is fractured.

youtube.com/watch?v=G6WIZ7zu4KA
choon

This.

t. a proud signatory of the SWEAT pledge

Attached: SWEAT pledge.jpg (2048x1724, 355K)

it's workable when you're both 16, still in school and have sounds parents who are happy to allow you to have sex in your bedroom

not workable at all when you're 25 and still live with your mum

Ari James Joyce?

Chinks, arabs and russkies will buy them(especially if in london), vancouver, new york, sydney, los angeles etc are all suffering the same fate

Either boomers buy them to rent/put on airbnb, or billionaire foreigners buy them

oh wow a 1% fall, now that run-down 2 bed terrace in a shit area only costs £499,000 instead of £510,000

evens and I go shower
odds and I stay and funpost a little longer

why would you buy magazines in the year 2018 lol, you can find all the same content online lol.

comp about to explode

>Pakistanis are responsible for 20% of birth defects in Sheffield, yet they only make up 4% of population.
>Pakistanis are responsible for 18% of birth defects in Glasgow, yet they only make up 3.8% of population.

wish r/unitedkingdom would leave.

> you will NEVER plug 200mg crystal mdma straight up the shit pipe with 190kg in a british nightclub bathroom with a cauldron of peng british slags BEGGING for our attention
not a fan, have to say, i am NOT a fan

off i go lads take care of the thread while I'm under the shower will ya xxx

Man never used to travel abroad, have an interesting job beyond factory work and didn't have constantly new tech to buy.

Why are darknet weed prices the same as street prices

'rents are thoroughly working class, but they live in a £300,000 house in a nice area because they bought one at £70k and sold it for £240,000

Mum wants the house to keep going up in value, but turns around and berates me for not moving out

Honestly don't understand the mindset of the boomer sometimes

may do something which is characteristically 'me' and just pull myself off before bed

a brit meetup would be the special olympics of mogging

never shagged an Italian girl despite being Italian myself
would quite like to

Yea I was wrong they've started going again lol

ons.gov.uk/economy/inflationandpriceindices/bulletins/housepriceindex/april2018#house-price-index-by-uk-country

Attached: Screenshot_20180708-153103.png (1440x2560, 290K)

Do you know urdu?

HAHAHAHA

Ah the 30 year old boomer has arrived

>kids these days can’t afford homes because they buy avocados and drink coffee!

fucked it, FUCKED IT
*goes bright red*
*starts pacing around the room*
*opens a window for some fresh air*
*closes tab*

>he doesn't know

alri dad

tbf love smashed avo

what will you be pulling yourself off from

wish I could just form brigades and absolutely mangle every druggie in existence

why the fuck do you even know that? get a fucking life lad

Attached: 1530578501068.jpg (960x460, 67K)

Sounds like my parents lol. Except they actually sympathise with me and my generations plight...yet when you mention what they are doing themselves doesn’t help they literally have no concept

What a bizzare decade this will be when we look back on it
>Donald Trump becomes president of United States
>Also becomes first US sitting President to talk to the North Korean leader
>Russia annexed part of Ukraine and only gets sanctioned
>Germany beat Brazil 7-1 on Brazil's home turf to win the World CUp
>World Cup after that England is further than them both
>Pope resigned
>Ebola
>Wikileaks
>South Sudan was formed
>Arab Spring
>Castro finally popped his clogs
>Ariana Grande's concert was bombed
>Bin Laden was killed
>Ireland has a gay Indian PM
>Snowden
>Leicester City make the Premire
>British solider was beheaded in broad daylight in the middle of a busy road
>Chile mining accident
>Tianjin explosions
>Thai football team caving accident
>Half of the Polish government dies in a plane crash over Russia
>Magnitude 9 earthquake smashes a Japanese nuclear reactor
>Fukishima disaster
>Costa Concordia disaster
>Panama papers
>MH 370
>MH 17
>4U 9525
>Eyjafjallajökull cripples European air space

And that's not even all of it

spastic wogoid aussie practically begging for a (you), but shan't oblige.

I'd be happy for new houses to be built on the green belt, and for planning and building regs to be relaxed to allow more storeys desu. I'm just saying we get a lot more from life these days.

stopped doing this in fear of it being the cause of my downfall... day 4 and nothing has changed, yet

sure I could work hard and buy a house, but why do that when I can enjoy life's pleasures and inherit my parents house when they die?

the verge of a ball sack nearly exploding with warm, thick spunk

Same lad, my Dad is a senior banker on 200k, proper working class family. We once went to Edinburgh for a weekend because we can only afford a trip to the villa once a month

*snores*

Attached: 1530832611096.jpg (640x1136, 100K)

mboko seething at the thought of someone stopping him impregnating his cousin

Please don`t put your life in the hands
Of a Rock n Roll band

Thoughts?

base.com/buy/product/sonic-mania-plus-ps4/dgc-sonicmps4.htm

no

I wonder if Moni does CBT

>berates me for not moving out
ah yes angl*ids

just indirectly got called a wog by a leaf

neck it you stupid leaf bastard

Attached: 7968756453w534634.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Cutting out the middle man here and soyposting my own post
I want a New 3DS XL

Attached: 1520670785165.png (1674x740, 719K)

anyone have a vastly superior sibling?

big sister got a 1st degree from a top 10 rustler group uni, works for a massive company like two notches down from being the company director and has her own house, happily married etc at 28

meanwhile I am a toilslave in a call centre

Attached: 1417897320834.jpg (1680x1050, 188K)

he was referring to me

What languages do you know?

2008 financial crisis must have been so hard for boomers

there he goes again. threw a reddit space in there too this time. wogish runt.

all literally non stories over hyped by the media and social media

my hot white semen, friend

too early to tell
i'm in uni but not a good one and my sister turned 18 and decided to not go to uni and is just looking for whatever work she can do but because she's a normie she will be far more successful than me

got a turbonormie brother whilst i sit on my arse doing nothing being fat and ugly and miserable all day if that counts

diamonds on my wrist (yuh)

I'm an only child

Attached: 623956.jpg (640x480, 32K)

weeeeeee

there i go again

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

what is his snapchat

steal her panties and cum in them.

I saw a English boi in my country for the first time in my life yesterday, and I didn't think "I should kill that motherfucker in the name of Osman baba right here right now".
No..
I thought how exciting it would be to talk to him, uncovering what made him as sissy as he is. I thought about how nice it would be to learn about his life, and learn about the world I never saw.
I pictured talking to him, eyes darting like those of a noble lady, looking anywhere else but in his eyes.
I pictured myself princess carrying him with ease, to a bed. I pictured myself, still with my clothes on, unclothing myself, and rubbing his silky-smooth pale skin with my rough, black hands, and him, squirming lady-like.
I pictured him unclothing himself in a slow manner, drawing it out, so I can have a good look at his body.
I imagined him slipping his hands under my underwear, and jostling my big cock, rubbing his effeminate, pale fingers on the precum-covered, sensitive tip of my big black penis.
I imagined...

Attached: Black_feel.jpg (596x739, 41K)

TWO WORLD WARS
AND TWO WORLD CUPS
ENGLAND FOREVER

Attached: Los ingleses se movilizan. West Bromwich St. George Day festival.jpg (468x286, 46K)

My little finger is like Scotland's pride

Attached: 20180708_153448.jpg (3264x1836, 1.28M)

this post is literally me