All men are ephebophiles. Why do Americams pretend they are not...

All men are ephebophiles. Why do Americams pretend they are not? Will she magically become attractive the second she turns 18?

Attached: 1530754849842.jpg (639x640, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/extended-adolescence-when-25-is-the-new-181/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just say you are a pedo

Age of consent laws are pretty much always arbitrary and authoritarian, there’s no magic number when a child magically become an adult. Anyone should be able to voluntarily consent regardless of age.

hypocrite

fuck off nonce

Those posters are Muslim, enjoy life in prison.

>worlds youngest mother conceived at age 4
>if you like a 13 year old youre a pedo

Attached: boomer.jpg (249x228, 6K)

>the reptilians are trying to normalize pedoph...
scientificamerican.com/article/extended-adolescence-when-25-is-the-new-181/

feels good to be able to fuck hot teenagers when I'm 24

oh fuck i'm a virgin

Its not about age, i wish they stay look like that until 45.

How old is she ?

Real dads take their daughters virginity

nothing wrong with being attracted to post-pubescent girls

peak age

Ephebophilia is when you're a deviant almost exclusively attracted to mid-teens. Most people aren't going to say she's not attractive, they just have the good sense not to break the law. Age of consent laws are always going to be arbitrary to some extent, but the line has to be drawn somewhere or you have a society that condones pedophilia and degenerates.

>all the pedos itt
The point isn't that they look adult or not. The issue is that they're mostly uneducated and can't make valid decisions regarding issues like sex making them easy to fool.

And yet we have this child transsexualism insanity currently going on and being celebrated in our society

It should also be shamed

because of the facial structure of whites, white female look more feminine when in late adolescent ages. Also whites ages the worst among all races. So I guess there is nothing really wrong in being ephebophiles as a white.

Im definitely more into short, cute girls even tough Im 193cm, but it has nothing to do with age

Age of consent in my state is 16 so she is legal here

this

but they can make decisions about sex with same age guys?

that's completely irrelevant
your penis cannot reason

28 year old with 16 year old is suspicious because the 18 year old has more experience and teenagers are easily manipulated. Two 16 year olds are equally immature and ignorant.

Yes, yes it can. Do you piss your pants the second you start feeling the need to pee?

>immature and ignorant.
kek stop watching movie.

Does holding your pee remove the need of peeing, or the sensation of having to pee?
If you are able to negate attraction through the sheer power of will, this means you have complete control over who you are attracted to.
So using the same technique you should also be able to summon attraction.
What you are saying is that you can become a pedophile at will, also gay, or a scat-fetishist.
In short, the only thing keeping you from being attracted to a moldy sandwich is your willpower.
Bravo.

women are dumb as fuck

>Mfw receiving fellatio from my fifteen-year-old wife while typing this.
Lmao at all you virgins.

Attached: images.png (485x303, 9K)

"it wasn't me, officer! it's my penis' fault"

what does that have to do with jerking off to her instagram

>>worlds youngest mother conceived at age 4
>that means fucking kids is perfectly right

Attached: 1527134763410.png (645x614, 83K)

are you aware that you can be attracted to somebody and also not try to have sex with them? at the same time, even

>16 year olds
>not universally dumb as fuck

imagine your 16 yo daughter fucking with some boomer and you can't do shit cuz it's legal

you will see why it's wrong

Gib story

would rather have her fucking a college guy than a hs clueless brat

sure you're not just salty you didn't get any in HS?

who is she?

>When you live in country that allows pedobaits

It's godlike here. Women ecspacially young girls love older men. Every summer it's tradition to pop these hot 13 year olds virginities.

Attached: 1523541798878.webm (986x1080, 2.87M)

Anyone have her IG?

I'm currently chatting with 15yo, planning to take her virginity (and she wants to take mine as well). I'm 25.

Why should I settle for women of my age if their expiration date will expire in just 5 years? Not to mention they already had at least several dicks in them at this point. I've never tasted a teenage body, so I think it's fair and square to hit on teenagers because it's legal, it doesn't harm anybody and I also believe that the life owes me something for all these years of involontary celibate.

>The issue is that they're mostly uneducated and can't make valid decisions regarding issues like sex making them easy to fool.

then all women and a lot of men should never have sex
RIP mankind

How old is the girl on the left?

14 from Brazil

12 is legal in Finland.

if her age is on the clock it's time for the cock

>Youthfulness
>Tits
>Developed body
Noice

This. Theres nothing better than 12 year old tight virgin pussy to get pop up.

I want to have sex with 13yo+ girls

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

If there's grass on the field, play ball.

She'd be a 10 the moment she loses the duckface

bump

women are never attractive

yeah, because grown women are such good decision makers

Grass on the wicket let's play cricket

Do you believe in hurrr man mature later but what takes longer produces better meme?

Link girl on the left