Tether. Up. Now

Biggest sell signal is when CNBC is bullish.

We are fucked.

Attached: peenbcmen.jpg (1337x721, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L9wlC0uvu5o
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dai/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that 50 year old boomer who learns about BTC price from TV

CNBC have been bullish for a while.

They only give 1 side of the story. Bearish seniment is more likely. False break is what happened last time.

>tethering in the bear trap

honestly anons look at the daily chart. macd is about to cross and people are thinking we're safe. wait for the dump in 3.5 hours. tether up while you have a chance.

its literally a 50/50 l;ol fucking TA fags

yo somebody suck my dick ahhaa

Can someone plz explain tether to me I have been trading for past two weeks tether has been mentioned around parts where I was I tried to google but got no results.

It’s the opposite you brainlet

So by that logic, it will go up when they scream doomsday? Yeah thats what happened a few months ago and in 2014

a retest of 50ma is very likely

Attached: download (29).png (1187x763, 334K)

Ghetto way of cashing out into fiat, except you get to keep them in whatever exchange USDTs are offered.

For example, if you have a Bittrex account and notice your altcoins are diving, you sell your altcoins into BTC, then buy USDT with your BTC. That saves your speculation fund from depreciating during a crash.

It's pretty sketchy though since it facilitates money laundering and other criminal activity. The regulators will go after USDT some day but at the moment they're out of reach.

Send me all your BTC and I'll tether it for you.

Bait, it would show up in google searches

This, TA in this market only exists because human psychology dictates that we look for patterns where there are none. Ever had a multiple choice exam and had too many of one answer in a row... Only to feel uncomfortable and change it and then find out your original answer was correct? Same principle, we assume the real world needs to follow patterns and rules when in many cases there are none. The fact is whales can pump or dump the market whenever they feel, they don't care where they are on your formation. Later you'll see their movement and invent a new formation to explain the event.
Tl;dr: your explanations are irrelevant.. you can't predict the future and past shapes don't control people's actions

our overlords want everyone on the blockchain

the normie fomo thats going to occur in the next 6 months as they ramp up the mass media shilling is going to be insane

strap in boys

ETHfags can buy Dai, too. Same thing but cooler and less Jewy.

what is 50ma? horizontal yellow line?

THIS

Anons we care about you! We want to help you keep your hard earned money. Please heed our advice and tether up.

>shapes don't control people's actions

Yes but people act rationally and buying low and selling high is rational, therefore you can predict some level of behaviour from humans, who are not predictable individually but are to an extent predictable on the whole. If there are 1000 people in a room, and every one of them has a button, and the button is being pressed around once a second, I have no idea which one is pressing it but I know that it's happening with a level of consistency on average and can act accordingly. Will you always be right? No. But making decisions on charts is not objectively wrong.

There have been like 6 "death crosses" in the last few weeks and nothing really happened.

When will the dump happen, my nigga?

This was last week anyway.

NOW.

Attached: bog.jpg (644x632, 136K)

look at the daily chart ffs. we've been going up since April 1st with no major correction. The first dip only touched the first fib level. look at the fucking macd. It's either going to cross over today when it closes in an hour or at the latest tomorrow. Go to any trading view chart and look where the fucking daily macd crosses and what happens to the price. Please anons im trying to help you.

Attached: memelines.png (417x467, 31K)

It's like REQ but less stable.

why are you labeling that abcde instead of 5-wave impulse?

Its a 50/50. Either it goes up or it doesn't. Same thing with bitcoin hitting 1mil by 2020. Either it does or it doesnt.

Why don't you throw of a building? Either you live or die.

sick dump bruh

wtf difference does it make user. did you know A - E are a total of 5 letters?

I do hope it goes down, but people have been making posts like yours every single day since the start of crypto. Draw lines to make predictions, the opposite happens, draw more lines, nothing happens, draw more lines that sort of fit and you can finally say AH HAH I PREDICTED THIS. The market is still small enough to be easily controlled by a handful and we're largely all just whale watching to see what they do to the market. I doubt any indicators tipped off the run to 20k, and they sure as hell didn't predict the fat green dick that appeared when shorts were at ATH that kicked off this "bull run." Mere coincidence I'm sure.

>Anons we care about you!

Attached: merchant with jews you win.png (849x717, 379K)

oh sorry. i thought you knew Elliot wave theory.

Tbh the only reason TA works is because people do TA. The very act of trying to find patterns in the market causes people to act on those manufactured patterns.

>it's always 50/50
this delusion

>Elliot wave
youtube.com/watch?v=L9wlC0uvu5o

This, lol. The more people use TA the better it works. People are trying to measure the market with a measure that changes the market they are measuring. It's literally a self-fulfilling prophecy.

So price go up because people believe it go up?

they were also bullish on BCH when it was $600
were u fucked then?

If any of you actually watched this fucking video he was EXTREMELY BULLISH on BTC.

Thats why we're bearish. He's a stooges.

>you hav to labl 1 thru faiv or els rong

Attached: hurrrdurrrr.png (403x448, 53K)

mmmm ok
you're wrong. but ok

>So price go up because people believe it go up?
Thats pretty much how things always worked. They think its worth something so they buy, there is less wich means that it becomes more expensive making it more valuable. Internet price go up and they buy it again, rince and repeat.

>So price go up because people believe it go up?
Thats pretty much how things always worked. They think its worth something so they buy, there is less wich means that it becomes more expensive making it more valuable. Internet price go up and they buy it again, rince and repeat.

Fucked up my prev post iam a brainlet

the absolute state

Attached: JustD.png (1280x720, 438K)

1tether = 1usd. No other coin provides that stability

In general, when btc crashes, all other coins crash, so “tethering up” guarantees you don’t lose money

>1tether = 1usd. No other coin provides that stability
educate yourself

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dai/

Btw tether mimics the federal reserve to keep this stability

Its a guarantee but there's always the looming black swan.

my bad, correction: there are several coins that provide stability on par with usd

chek'd
>1tether = 1usd
except this is not a guarantee by any means

>Tether must and does at all times reserve the right to refuse to issue or redeem Tether Tokens
>In the event of Force Majeure, Tether is excused from any and all performance obligations

market goes down, i don't give a shit, i continue to day trade like nothing happens. Market goes up, i dont give a shit, i continue to day trade like nothing happened.
It's this fucking easy you autistic fucks. Muh usd muh teather memes. Who gives a fuck? If your so poor you rely on a high market than just cash something out during highs, its not fucking difficult. The only difference between a bear market and a bull market is in your damn head.

Tether is for weenies

Attached: A86BD873-EB06-44B4-B4EF-83C1186DA494.jpg (375x385, 39K)

Underrated

Oh and one more thing, Stop trading btc and eth you giant fucking morons. That's what alt coins are for, Use btc and eth as a fucking store and accumulate with altcoin trades. If everyone did that we would be in a near eternal god damn bullrun. But you are all too stupid to realize that lol. The only thing your going to get from trading around with eth and btc is a migraine.

9 minutes till the 12hr closes on binance

>autism triangles on tv
well I'll be

ya he should be doing fib lines, looking at the whole run tho