How come Korea is becoming so much more culturally dominant in the world than Japan?

How come Korea is becoming so much more culturally dominant in the world than Japan?

Attached: republic-of-korea-1123541_1280.jpg (800x529, 60K)

I don't know anything about korean culture. At least japan has anime

>Any other country becoming more relevant than a country who exported silly cartoons in the 90s

Who would have guessed

The only shit I know about south korea is kpop and kdrama which is just government funded pop culture. I have no idea what traditional korean culture is.

>what traditional korean culture is.

drinking wine made of feces and eating dogs.

>How come Korea is becoming so much more culturally dominant in the world than Japan?
How exactly? Only good thing is some movies. Japan food and anime are weight way more.

>kdrama
Never seen any show. Are they popular?
I've heard some kpop songs, but they don't seem to have many gigs in europe. Seems like a niche. A lot more anime autists

>another japanese falseflag to get people to talk shit about korea

yawn.

Anime is also government funded. All of this stuff is really effective soft power.

because korea is the jewish gateway to asia. their culture is subverted. they have more (((christians))) than any other asian country. circumcision is widespread. the jews use korean media as their vector for spreading degeneracy and race mixing into asia as a whole.

the jews tried this with japan but ultimately the japanese proved unable to be subverted. that is why japan is on the back burner while korea is the kosher asian country.

Attached: DcceX_UU8AAFFgK.jpg (1331x2000, 291K)

jap culture panders to losers, gook culture panders to normies

>(((christians)))
are christians jews now?

Messianic Jews?

So many westerners watch them. Mainly white and Hispanic girls.

SO name one Kdrama as well known as dragon ball, naruto, Pokémon and super Mario.

Kimchi is good.

There are so many Korean dramas and sitcoms on Canadian Netflix. I don't know who watches them though.

>gooks
>normalfags
lmao

you're the most retarded type of poster

BTS

bump