I Find it incredibly unfair that us Europeans have to drive around in small cuck cars and stuff like that meanwhile...

i Find it incredibly unfair that us Europeans have to drive around in small cuck cars and stuff like that meanwhile this is the average american car

when will this change

Attached: 6.3.jpg (640x344, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ksml.fi/teemat/autot/Amerikan-myynti-ihme-on-veret-seisauttava-voittaja-auto/949687
youtu.be/XV9rJwEOCus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>when will this change
Never because in the US of A they have started driving Euro tier cuckboxes and gas is getting slowly more expensive.
Most sold brands in the US are Toyota and Honda.

when you establish exclusive trade deals with oppressive OPEC regimes.

Not true, the most popular car in the US is the f150. I see at least 15 of these every weekend

Attached: fifth wheel.jpg (840x280, 89K)

you can do this in my country but with huuuge taxes

With the exception of a few dicklets most sold cars nowadays in the US are economy sedans.

Attached: chartoftheday_3109_America's_Best_Selling_Vehicles_In_2014_n[1].jpg (960x684, 158K)

Imagine rolling around Denmark in something like this...

Attached: truck.jpg (4488x1926, 1.34M)

We have always drove small economy cars. Everybody in the 60s didn't drive around in muscle cars and huge landbarges, just a large portion of them did. Now instead of muscle cars, it's expensive ridiculous trucks.

Attached: xChevy_Corvair.jpg.pagespeed.ic.jST9WedIBf.jpg (1200x800, 171K)

Big car = Small dick

keep telling yourself that bud

Attached: 1971-chevrolet-camaro-z28_1375.jpg (640x360, 135K)

i actually have seen one like taht
wait i think it was a big fairly new GMC
it was fucking huge

Attached: american trucks vs cuck trucks.jpg (3674x2066, 890K)

Try to drive and park a car this size in an average euro city and you'll understand why they are not popular.

lol, they are hard to park here as well, us fatties slithering out through the door while trying not to dent the car next to us

-gas prices
-parking space
-garbage design
-perceived compensation
when ^ changes for the better.

my vehicle

can hold seven people and gear comfortably, or all seats can be removed/ hidden which will afford at least as much stowing volume as a truck bed

Attached: honda.jpg (800x500, 55K)

looks like mexican gangbanger car.
imagine yourself your cholos cant afford taxi so you have to hawl all of them jose, jesus, mierda, cochon etc
when they are not in your car you can carry lawn mawer instruments

the american consumer has always had access to fine trucks

Attached: power wagon.jpg (2000x1331, 2.42M)

what the fuck are you talking about

Its simply a utility vehicle, if you need to make a statement might as well spend some time in the honorable male tradition of modding (within the boundaries of European vehicle licensing)

Every Texas LONGHORN here has a bigass truck

Attached: tui-snider-texas-truck.jpg (550x550, 149K)

engine swap is banned in eu
they can collect rainwater though

fuck you OP twingos are COMFY

Attached: 1467140599516.png (1603x511, 1.08M)

do middleaged guys try to hit on you thinking you are sexy soccer milf hawling his kids?

go fuck a horse

>us Europeans
Speak for yourself dane, up here we drive SUVs

Attached: 2016-bmw-x5-xdrive40e-plug-in-hybrid-test-review-car-and-driver-photo-662778-s-original.jpg (1280x782, 104K)

Attached: 15246337914220.jpg (800x565, 148K)

This is roughly what my car looks like, but in red
I get 15 mpg lmao

Attached: 6478497864783460.jpg (1600x902, 270K)

soccer mom tier

4.0 L amc is tractor engine designed when amc was still alive look at amc eagle engine its almost same but with carbeurator
btw your car already started to rust?

>gas is getting slowly more expensive.
Gas around my area is like 0.641056176 Euros per liter

Old beat up trucks are more fun and useful.
You don't have to worry about fucking them up when you haul stuff, and they're easy to fix.
Some have 6 cylinders, so they won't use too much fuel.

Attached: 03f1d32e3e378dbe5d3c3f9ca7d3e389.jpg (800x532, 208K)

No I live in a very dry place that doesn't use salt on the roads so mine has no rust despite being a year older than me

stock axles or swapped them to match big tires?
cherokee itself is wide so you dont have to worry about center of gravity unlike most suvs from 90s

>have to
???

Why do old boxy american cars look so cool?

Attached: 8356436-1978-lincoln-continental-std-c.jpg (1280x960, 74K)

The Danish manlet wants a mongrel machine

That's shameful desu, nothing to brag about. Good contries drive small cars, if they drive at all.

Lincoln Continental is one of the most stylish cars ever built

lol why is Trump sperging out about German cars when they're not even top 10?

I actually got the suspension replaced recently so no, what I use to compensate for the big tires are wheel spacers

The American market is one of the largest and most important of all the target markets of the German auto industry. Trump is aware of that and menacing it makes the German gov sweat.

I think the administration is trying to find a scapegoat for their voter base to latch on to

The fuel consumption is above 12 l/100km though. Even for the V6.

ksml.fi/teemat/autot/Amerikan-myynti-ihme-on-veret-seisauttava-voittaja-auto/949687

german cars are all uncomfortable, small inside cant even change blinker fluid, and muffler bearings yourself
they dont have cupholders, I work from 10 morning till 10 night so I eat at mcdrive cant even put my coffee
also scotty kilmer told every single bad sides of german cars german cars are just money pit

Yeah but those cars are manufactured in the US and Mexico, the biggest BMW plant is in the US I think. The US is a tiny percent of our market share, just doesn't make much sense to me desu

youtu.be/XV9rJwEOCus

why do Germans over-engineer everything?

Because it makes his base feel happy since for him feels>reals

never had a german car so cant tell
i guess they design those cars for brown people and muslim rich wannabe immigrants
they love that kind of "gangster" cars

Nah there's something about Germans that make them want to overengineer everything
They did this with the Luger

Scotty Kilner is a meme from /o/
Overengineering is a gigantic meme. Toyotas have just as many electronic and plastic parts in their engines as Volkswagens.

Germans take cars very serious and are not going to accept having an inferior machine. Germans are the reason 1.4L cars these days go faster than boomer Rick’s 68 ‘stang

though toyotas are very reliable, btw almost all toyotas with left side steering wheels are made in the usa.
try to leave eu with your tdi and feed it with local diesel i will watch how long it will live until injectors or diesel pump dies

Toyotas are very reliable.
So are Volkswagen, Fords, Chevrolets and Hyundais. In this day and age they all copied each other and all have the same manufacturing processes. Memes from the 70s don't really work anymore

those 1.4L can barely make 200-300k though old plymouths with 6.8 can easily make more than that. they are made for highways unlike that quadroturbo suicide vw caddy

Since the discovery of fuel injection engines, cars last longer and are more efficient than before.
If Plymouths really lasted that long, they'd still be everywhere. Reality is that 95% of the cars from before 1990 have been crushed because they are inferior to what we have today.

Why are americans so filthy rich?
PetroYuan fucking when?

Attached: 1521975502949.jpg (225x225, 27K)

>Germans take cars very serious and are not going to accept having an inferior machine.
I’d say breaking down every 10 km is inferior

we will get there someday, C-China is gonna btfo them any day now!
Ford is an American company, not German

Attached: tfw-1[1].jpg (696x392, 35K)

Fords are still more reliable than most German cars

The best they can hope for is being on par, don't be deluded, friend.

Americans themselves don't even believe this nonsense.

Attached: 31198493_170275776992564_5230068778275962880_n[1].jpg (722x722, 76K)

Just import the car? Where is the problem?

Attached: 1526254293673.jpg (960x680, 36K)

his wife's idea
roasties love that kind bling flashy cars
after 2-3 years that audi will cost 5000$while that mustang will still be rising in a price

>taking literal corporate advertising at face value

Look at the smile on his face;)
Bet his shitty boomer mobile didn't even have Apple carplay. Now he has a real car for a real man with a job and Julia will no longer look like a fool in front of her friends because of her manbaby husband

The only problem I have with trucks is that since they sit higher than a normal car, they tend to tailgate people since they can see more of the road.

>Audi
>real car
More of a fancy gocart

Go play with your dinosaur toycar, Robert

the newer ones park themselves

Funny from a country that doesn’t even have an auto industry

Gas is actually really cheap here. In my city, it's around $0.75/liter.

>tfw no SUV
Why live

Attached: 271851.jpg (780x520, 83K)

Based

This. I had to park one in San Francisco once and I wanted to off myself.