This confuses and enrages the German

Attached: machine.jpg (1500x1000, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloombergquint.com/onweb/2016/09/06/cash-in-a-box-catches-on-in-switzerland-as-negative-rates-bite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought Germans loved technological procedures.

>putting the plastic jew into an interrogation machine and extracting money

nice desu ne

what do they use instead?

Cash.

Turns out they only love being anally abused by sandniggers.

>I thought Germans loved technological procedures.

No, you've got it wrong like you wouldn't believe. The Germans are the most technologically conservative people in Europe. They still have record stores for fuck's sake.

Only when it involves huge trucks or engines

or killing jews

>record stores

every country has record stores, what are you on about?

What is this?

Attached: scared and confused eromanga.png (696x529, 466K)

Can at least confirm that we use those in Berlin.
So probably other places too. Not confused or angry.

No, I mean most Germans still by CDs.

I go to record stores every week

No really

I confirm.

The first thing to do before taking a seat in a German restaurant or bar or whatever, ASK IF VISA OR MASTER CARD is accepted. 90% of cases it is not.

They are extremely technologically conservative.

Germans are the reason we don't use modern fuel-efficient automatic transmission in Europe.

but where do I insert the small change???

>I go to record stores every week

Attached: 15284426830050.jpg (677x719, 65K)

Same here in Switzerland. We prefer cash.

Attached: Darlehen in Schweizer Franken.jpg.jpg (425x282, 87K)

Sorry, but i didn't fall for the spotify meme and i only listen to my music in FLAC-format

weirdo

Shit thread, I went several time in Germany and you can pay with this anywhere, any shops

tax evasion?

But mp3 is also o.k.? What do you think?

>Germans are the most technologically conservative people
And that's a good thing.

Never understood this meme. I pay exclusively with card

>tax evasion
Stop that meme, Seppo. Tax evasion happens on a different level.

What do you do if you want to buy a cow? Using the Amex card?

I always thought that was just because Europeans didn’t drive as far distances as Americans do on a regular basis and thus don’t need the convenience of an automatic transmission.

No. I wouldn't spend my money to CD's just to rip them to mp3

>and thus don’t need the convenience of an automatic transmission

And now in English, please, Jamal.

Attached: 10124_Feldschlösschen_Original-1.png (400x400, 221K)

How often do Suisse people buy cows?

Point out what was grammatically incorrect

I get that restaurants don't take cards, most of those in czechia still don't take them as well, but I was baffled after I had to go to ATM and hold the queue like an idiot in german Kaufland (in Berlin,) because they weren't accepting visa, that was five years ago.

Well, nowadays, I download most of the music from the Bay (TPB) and it is mp3 rather than FLAC. Also, FLAC files are markedly larger.

But, yes, I also stopped purchasing CDs some time ago.

bullshitt,

I even have one of these American credit card holders and no traditional wallet.

Reasonable cultural pessimism is one of the very few things in our mentality I actually admire.

Ask a dairy farmer. Also, he might neeed a tractor. Or you want to buy a car. You think the car dealer would accept a credit card? (Refers above-all to second hand cars.)

How is automatic more convenient on far distances than manual? You drive using your highest gear almost all the time on highways, the main advantage of automatic is in city driving, using manual in slow traffic/traffic jams is fucking pain in the ass

>Using the Amex card?
An account transfer, perhaps?

>using chips in the year of our lord 2018
Why don't you use contactless payment?

Attached: 1510267447707.jpg (50x50, 1K)

2TB drives are dirt cheap, so larger file sizes aren't a problem. Best thing about FLAC is that you can convert it to mp3 320 without any quality loss, so you can put your mp3's to phone and keep FLACs on your pc

Contactless still uses chips though

What a nerd, lol.

>account transfer
Is it not a bit more convenient if you just fetch the money from your post office gire a/c and hand it over to the cattle merchant rather than embarking on a lenghty amd complicated electronic transaction? Anyway, if there is a cattle auction, you will need cash.

What a pleb, lol.

>you can convert it to mp3 320 without any quality loss

Thank you for the hint. Have noted it.

>from your post office
An ATM, perhaps?

> a lenghty amd complicated electronic transaction?
Just click it on your phone, perhaps?

Automatic is gay. Uses much more gasoline than manual.

when are you actually going to need to convert it to anything else

You mean convert from FLAC to anything else?
Well, like i said - phones for example. My OnePlus can't hold even half of my music in FLAC, so i had to convert them.

If you need $1,000 for a cow, you want to go to the post office.

And no, I do not use my cell for payments. (Got a Nokia 105 DS dumbphone.

yeah I mean why even keep the FLAC files unless it really doesn't matter size-wize

Sure, we use cash too but most things roll electronically these days.

>rather than embarking on a lenghty amd complicated electronic transaction
Is it that difficult over there to make a simple transfer between local accounts?

>most things roll electronically these days
Not here in Switzerland, Seppo.

bloombergquint.com/onweb/2016/09/06/cash-in-a-box-catches-on-in-switzerland-as-negative-rates-bite

Attached: -1x-1.png (1200x635, 45K)

I thought Germans just traded rocks, livestock and virgin women in exchange for other goods?

Because bit perfect FLAC rips are essentially the same quality as CD. Yeah in many cases i might not hear the difference between mp3 and FLAC, but i still prefer FLAC, because why should't i keep them in objectively better format if disk space isn't a problem?

Places like Kaufland and rewe will accept visa but the vast majority of restaurants and smaller stores don’t

>simple transfer between local accounts
Get PC, log in, authentication, transfer, print out receipt for your file, wait one day for transfer, print out again receipt of actual debit.

Good post.

Attached: rots.gif (256x147, 1.48M)

>Is it not a bit more convenient if you just fetch the money

No.

>a lenghty amd complicated electronic transaction?

Step 1. Type in his phone number and the amount into the app.
Step 2. Verify the transaction through your mobile ID (six digit code input)
Step 3. Done. Money transferred instantly.

>if there is a cattle auction, you will need cash.

Not if it's the current year.

Attached: Swish_tre_mobiler.png (329x226, 36K)

This isn’t actually true anymore. Modern automatics have the same gas mileage as manuals

>Get PC, log in, authentication, transfer, print out receipt for your file, wait one day for transfer, print out again receipt of actual debit.

You don't need to do any of this shit if you live in a

No, just retarded.

Debit cards are accepted though.
Like the Maestro (formerly EC)

Zero Maestro acceptance in Japan. Be warned!

CDs are only below cassettes (the based and redpilled music storage medium)

I am confused and enraged
Wtf america?

Vinyls are obviously the most based, redpilled and classy way to listen your music, but it's damn expensive and hard to find vinyls for most of my music

Attached: formatheader.jpg (1865x933, 524K)

>wait one day for transfer
Huh

Over here if you don't want to do it electronically (mostly because older people don't know how to use computers for shit) but still not handle actual cash you can go in your bank's nearest office, fill out pic related with the details and that's it. If done before 16:00 they have the money after that time on their account. Any transactions later in the day are registered the next one.

Attached: pp30.jpg (600x395, 43K)

Northern Macedonia is truly entered into the 21st century.