Why people here act so racist?

Why people here act so racist?

Attached: CPGqmLvUAAAjJu1.jpg (500x480, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)#Practical_validity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most Americans are Jow Forumsfags and should not be trusted.

Who is she?

Racism is cool.

White people have no personal achievements worth being proud of so they obsess over their skin colour .

Attached: Jordan-Peterson.jpg (480x280, 11K)

Most Americans -here- are polfags, irl that gets you kicked out of uni and fired from a job
Rightfully

Most anglos are pathetic cucked scum and should be gassed indiscriminately.

My wife, why?

Americans are the least racist people on this board.

>1 - Feel generally ostracized from general society
>2 - Try to find objective reasons for your shunning
>3 - Begin to identify these reasons as an inherent defect within society, not you
>4 - Add social anxiety and come here to inconsequentially provoke people because you can't open a conversation without being paranoid or fearful of personal attacks

t. Bologna PD voter

because i despise people with br*Wn eyes and bl*Ck hair
(but i still love my asian brothers, don't worry)

its wy "pipo" fault

>Jow Forums
>racist

Because they are mostly niggers.

>5 - Use the achievements of others to boost your own self esteem by way of a spurious link to them like your skin colour

It's just bantz and a decent amount of posters from Jow Forums whom you should not engage with

Finally some common sense on this board.

Because it's Jow Forums and it's full of losers. How can you not figure this out

I'll have you know that I just achieved my 5th consecutive paycheck and am not, in fact, a loser

THIS.

>5th consecutive paycheck
Aww how cute
That doesn't make you a nonloser

I'm self employed and have a girlfriend if you call me a loser one more fucking time I won't hesitate to shrug it off haha have a good day man

American influence taking over the world. Even nazis were inspired by Americans (Americans were the first to use Zyklon B on humans, eugenic ideas got a foot ground there, IQ tests separating races, etc.). "White" identity meaning anything beyond Anglo is an American phenomenon that spread elsewhere too.

based and redpilled
IQ tests should be banned, because it's discriminatory.

It's pseudoscience.

Americans are diseased beings

Attached: le.jpg (1834x748, 271K)

>pasta and coca cola
>that mutt face
Is she brazilian?

I'm agreed. It's too narrow, those tests can't charachterize all aspects of mind. So it's only filter people by way of thinking, therefore it's discriminatory.

People where? On Jow Forums they are racist I think because they are mostly young edgy guys. They read some IQ or crime stats and decide that it means Asians are better and Blacks are worse. Etc.

>act

Despite the constant aspersions against Chinese, they were amazingly nice.

yeah but he's a doctor

>They read some IQ or crime stats and decide that it means Asians are better and Blacks are worse. Etc.

People here are probably lonely and search for something that exceeds the individual and want to find similarities that would allow them further social inclusion, community works best when it distinguishs itself from others (through race and/or culture). The mainstream led them down so they are prone to ideologies that are unaccepted and not part of the social norm since that norm seems to be the reason for their frustration, furthermore the contrarian and amoral culture of Jow Forums adds fuel to the fire. Fighting racism is partially build on an ethical argument and a social taboo, thus Jow Forums and it's community of frustrated teenage outsiders, who search for sense and a positive identity, will promote it.

How easy/hard is it to get an Italian gf as a non-italian guy?

Stop spreading this meme
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)#Practical_validity

because it's funny

It doesn't work after graduation if you're autistic. It unironically never occured to me that dealing with humans would negate any academic superiority.

I went back to college a few months back and they were puzzled I wasn't a consultant yet. Serves me right for trying to get the other students Bs or Fs by pushing profs

Thanks Pr. Hanz

Idk racism exists regardless if people are "lonely" or not. Look at how much backlash existed against immigrants in the EU. Its not "lonely" people necessarily, but a deeper societal problem.

Nor is it young edgy guys, Americans, Jow Forums, or any other group you care to blame. Its tribalism and Western supremacy.

too many whites

you'll always be a successful imageboard doctor to me sudanon

Attached: 1528961676655.jpg (1000x1192, 141K)

That's just too goddamn nice of you, almost obscene from the sense of warmth I felt down in my stomach and chest (unironically)

I'll log off now that I've got what I needed: confidence and friendship points (as cringe as it sounds). Have a nice life brother.

nigga that's some murican bitch memed on /b/ like 8 years ago.
she got fat now

Attached: 5684556865865.jpg (370x556, 35K)

you too bro, take care

Fucking this.

ホワイトピッグゴーホーム!

I don't know but American normies love Italy and Italians.

>being proud of your marxism and lack of freedom of speech

Most of it used to be banter, but unfortunately due to how autistic this site is some people took it seriously

Attached: 1472760625809.png (441x603, 1.02M)

Does Jow Forums really hate me because I'm black?

this lol

Attached: ZxinsArcptA.jpg (200x267, 10K)

>lets log off before i stumble upon contradicting information

I like this sudanese user. Hope you will become a great doctor

Everyone is racist in some form or other, it's just part of tribalism instinct bred into all humans, people are always going to put their own community before others. I'm actually amazed at how racist and condescending many SJWs are when they claim to be the opposite, they are as bad as Jow Forums if not worse because they don't think what they are saying/doing is racist.

Is that you?

If you don't realize why people hate niggers then you might be a nigger yourself.

Or do you need the feel to always make excuses for your "brothers"? Every race has subhumans, your race just has more %wise than some others.

>that mutt face nigger lips
>that wall
>that silverware
OP pic looked very brazilian

The loneliness is part of a deeper social problem. Hyperindividualism, alienation, competition, lack of a common identity, high social mobility etc.
>Nor is it young edgy guys, Americans, Jow Forums, or any other group you care to blame.
I was talking specifically about Jow Forums and I don't blame anyone.
>Its tribalism and Western supremacy
Tribalism is collecitivism and in it's essence already part of my argument that people search for community.

>Every race has subhumans, your race just has more %wise than some others
But this thing have nothing with race as genome, it's only cultural thing. Educated and cultural negroes are the same, if not more civilized, than educated whites.

>this fucking meme
Some races are less educatable than other, my churka friend

It's not true at all. Niggers do more crime because of genetics. Their culture is bad because of genetics. Not the other way around. They have lower IQs that are not related to their culture.

i think you have a point, user. as you see i've never met an educated finngolian in my life.

My dick isn't.

Don't be discouraged because the Swedes tried and failed

I doubt youve met anything but pakis and blacks judging by your flag

Very well put, Finnbro.

Attached: CHECKEM.jpg (600x602, 44K)

you truly deserve your name, doctor Cringe

Thanks and sorry, couldn't resist

It can work both ways, have you never asked yourself why the statistics posted are always restricted to violent crime? Turns out American law enforcement can (in some cases beyond the line) profile white males for white-collar crime in a similar manner

case in point

Attached: 1455514132113.png (341x341, 129K)

That just means in terms of humour I am culturally elderly white

Dont like pakis, simple as

Didnt know they had 27 year old boomers in Sudan, I guess youre progressing

It's just bants

I am a 76 year old white man trapped in a Sudanese boy's body

It explains why I pop boners during reruns of I Love Lucy

Fuck off yank

Why do you hate Americans so much, is it because of 1775?

I don't hate americans just americanisation and find Brits using american phrases pathetic