1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Opinion on international love?

Attached: pewdiepiemarziacute.jpg (640x799, 73K)

Flag
I think it's beautiful :)

tfw no qt french gf

Beautiful thing as long as there are no niggers involved.

Creates despicable Mongrels as any adult is aware of.

Attached: 1509481053506.png (1920x1080, 3.6M)

flag
it's beautiful

This t b h.

Any thing is fine without nogs or natives

t. mongrel

He literally deserves better

I don't mind it, but what's with Jow Forumss obsession with Pewdiepie?

t. med mongrel

Attached: true nords.png (1486x104, 12K)

based lucius vorenus poster

What could be better?

Attached: marzia2.jpg (1080x1350, 137K)

I don't care. Give me any female, I dont have

>1. Your country
>2. Opinion on international love?

1. Netherlands
2. It's a pretty cool song but Pitbull had some others i liked even more

What about a big fat black girl from the American south?

Nice trips senpai.

>tfw Finnish gf

Attached: 15838184558.jpg (276x183, 6K)

I NEED a swedish bf

That's not international. You're both 100% Kekistani.
Hail Kek!

Tfw Italian bf

>tfw Spanish/Brazilian/Italian/Romanian gf

Attached: 1515703286029.jpg (540x402, 35K)

She looks like a Mexican mestizo

Why are Italians so cute? ;_;

I don't think I'd want that unless it's with a girl from another Swedish country like Finland or Norway.

So.. Italian?

>another Swedish country

Attached: 1499483134844.png (419x249, 6K)

terrona*

Can you or someone else post some northern Italian qt's and some Terrona qt's? I'm not very familiar with the demographics of Italy.

Ewww.

>Posting a ginger knob with a certain Gallic look about him

Her voice.

?

Still more attractive than fucked up looking bongs tho.

Agreed.

He is right. We share a culture and sweden is the top dog with its larger population, as much i hate to admit it.
Denmark is quite different desu

Seconded, it's why my gf is terrona lmao

>love
Lmao she dates that pale beta loser just because he is rich.
Also iirc he is also a manlet.

>my gf
Fake and gay.

No lie amico, her family's from calabria and she looks latina

absolutely jelly there Ivan

>because he is rich.
So why did she start dating him when he was poor and had 150 subscribers?

uhm we're dano-faroese celts

Pewdiepie detected.

1-Argentina
2-Gf is French

Yea. Denmark is based.

She heard Sweden was rich and had better employment prospects than Shitaly.

So why did he move to her and not the opposite?

According to Wikipedia at the end of 2011 he had 60,000 subscribers. Not anywhere near the 60 million he has today, but that's still more than 150.
>I date an Italian but hate Italy
cuck alert.

i am ok even with race mixing as long as it's statistically negligible

At the end of 2011, yes. Not in the start of the year however.

Unironically this.
Black hapas are the ugliest thing that ever happened to Japan

Attached: Osaka-AUS-2017-0030-t.jpg (600x600, 334K)

The long con. Do you think Bernie Madoff asked for billions up front?

poo on you

>lookism faggot desperately trying to come up with a reason as to why they dont have a gf
cringe

>lookism
wat

CACK

Flag
I don't do it and wouldn't recommend anyone to do it. While the parents could be happy the kids might end up distressed by their mixed heritage for their entire lives. If the child ends up valuing nationality (and/or race) it will never truly feel as part of a nation (and/or a race). It will always partially, but never entirely, belong to both of its nations (and/or races). I'm not saying that the offspring WILL end up caring about these things, but in case it does you're ruining its and its kids' lives forever.
t. Ashkenazi/Slav mischling

Attached: legomane.jpg (500x506, 29K)

you're such an obvious fennoswede

>According to Wikipedia at the end of 2011 he had 60,000 subscribers. Not anywhere near the 60 million he has today, but that's still more than 150.
Back in the early 2010s, YouTube was still not as popular as a social network as it is today. Back in the day, the most successful channels had >1,000,000 subscribers. I still recall when 1,000,000 subscribers was the magical threshold that only the most popular channels could achieve (see pic related, largest channels November 2010). Consequently, due to the lower number of overall site users, a channel of around 100,000 was already considered to be quite large. The largest channels in countries other than America oftentimes were in this 100,000 range. Therefore, it is likely that PewDiePie was already one of the largest channels in Sweden and Europe back then. He was definitely already more of a YouTube celebrity in 2011 than you guys think. Sure, he was not a millionaire yet, but his e-fame was already enough to impress his Italian gf. I mean, c'mon, why else would she have started an "internet relationship" *cringe* with some guy from Sweden?

Regarding the OP, I am in favor of international relationships, as long as both partners are good looking, intelligent and mature adults that will contribute to the new partner's country. What I do not approve of is fat and ugly 50+ boomers buying a hooker "mail-order bride" in the Philippines because "Asian women are more submissive than white women". Or politicians and big business "co-operating" to illegally bring poor refugees aka cheap labor into the country.

Attached: Largest YT Channels November 2010.png (880x580, 17K)

>Really annoying orange
Thank goodness i'm not a zoomer 2bh, imagine growing up with that.

smosh was worse.

The roses covering his eyes make it looks like Felix died recently or something

>Thank goodness i'm not a zoomer 2bh, imagine growing up with that.
"Zoomers" were ~10 yo in 2010. YouTube was more of a teenager thing, less wide spread back then compared to today. I'd say late Millennials were the 2010 demographic.
PewDiePie got large a few years after that through Gen Z.

I honestly can't get it up for girls who aren't at least part bong blooded

Attached: 1529290480937.jpg (489x750, 54K)

I can't get it up for girls that are Finnish. I have a fetish for race mixing.

Based and redpilled.

I won't tell

for fugging perhaps, but never relationships

You literally know nothing. He had no e-fame or status when they started talking. When they first started talking Marzia had such social anxiety that she couldn't even webcam together with Felix so they had to send eachother videos of them talking to eachother instead.
This meme that it's impossible for people to fall in love with eachother if it's not beneficial for them is the reason why you're a kissless virgin.

based. People shittalking about them here are awful.

>This meme that it's impossible for people to fall in love with eachother if it's not beneficial for them is the reason why you're a kissless virgin.
Based. Fucking incels trigger me so much.

Attached: antero vartia.jpg (1984x1984, 439K)

based and redpilled unless she's a parisian

no such thing as french people in paris

tfw no countryside, low class, limousin french gf

I wonder if limousin girls are also large and thin

pro tip: never settle down with a girl that doesn't share a majority of your cultural values
it's going to turn into complete shit by the second year otherwise

Are you speaking from experience? Please tell your story if so.

did you marry a thai or something?

Afaik he stated in one of his videos that I catched ages ago that she started to talk to him b/c a "friend of hers" showed her Pewd's videos and she thought he was funny.
In any case, she did not fall in love with real-life him at first, but rather with the YouTuber PewDiePie, regardless of how famous he was back then.

Moreover, I only tried to correct the other user who incorrectly stated that 60,000 subscribers was not a large amount back in 2010 (actually, it was).

Attached: 1530979309560.jpg (910x509, 74K)