I wish I was American

I wish I was American

Attached: Dr4Vhip.jpg (2550x1722, 965K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
youtube.com/watch?v=bEvBCnHPM4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this sentiment widespread in Finland?

It's difficult to figure out what other people might feel about things like these

Yes, nyymis get gibs and still steal Makitas. In USA we wouldn't have to give gibs.

Attached: 7342342.png (640x766, 342K)

I WISH I WAS IN DIXIE
HOORAY HOORAY
IN DIXIE LAND I TAKE MY STAND
TO LIVE AND DIE IN DIXIE
youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM

Attached: confederates.jpg (320x210, 30K)

Why did they do this?

Attached: IMG_20180709_213318_140.jpg (2550x1722, 1.16M)

Have corners?

Stop noise

where is this exactly?

its so people don't use that as a through way and drive past all the time. It has a small gate for pedos and can be opened for emergency vehicles

Where do they shop or go to bars/fast food/restaurants?
Surely, they dont have to drive to the city everytime just to buy food, thete must be at least one store for all those homes in that place

Attached: 3b3.jpg (320x427, 22K)

americans put all of their stores/restaurants/bars in one place and their homes in another, it's fucked

>It has a small gate for pedos
so a lot of children do live there?

based song
youtube.com/watch?v=bEvBCnHPM4Y

Outside las vegas, trying to find it on google maps now

because we have enough space to
this is just some housing development, shit like this is usually place on the outskirts of towns/cities with the hope that more stuff will eventually surround it

GET IN THE FRIDGE!!!!!!!

shit could be anywhere there it looks all the same so depressing

yep, and pic is from 2009 so it's probably all built up around there even more now. Vegas is major growth town in USA last few decades

Attached: 15_LLV_copy.png (1250x1000, 3.31M)

>durr enough space
Sure, but this doesnt make it any less inconvenient. Not having a store 5 mins away from you sounds like a pain in the ass, you gotta plan everything when you make groceries if you dont wanna drive to the town again cos you forgot something.
I feel like opening even some little corner store in that place in OPs pic will be quite successful

why though? are there jobs? All I see is houses

this settlement is an insult to god

>I feel like opening even some little corner store in that place in OPs pic will be quite successful
like i said, developments like that are built with the hope that more stuff will develop around it. someone else said that that picture was from 2009, i'm sure that if there isn't some corner store near that development by now, there will be quite soon
>Sure, but this doesnt make it any less inconvenient. Not having a store 5 mins away from you sounds like a pain in the ass
it's a lot cheaper to buy a house in a development than it is in a city. you get a decently sized house for a good price but the trade off is that you're far away from shit.

why would ANYONE wants to live like that

land of the free...more like retards

Entertainment, business conventions,tourism in a nutshell. Between 1990 and 2000 the population nearly doubled

Attached: Las_Vegas_Strip_8595-1200x560.jpg (1200x560, 160K)

I can imagine plenty of worse places.
No need to live next to bunch of thirdworlders and bums

I thought Vegas is in decline for quite some time now.

And one of the best NHL teams.

They have the worst ice!!!!

It seems growth has stabilized here of late but keep in mind metro population is 2,248,390

Attached: lv.png (715x559, 36K)

Alright. Over here during the financial crisis for some reason our media loved to talk about things like the rustbelt and Las Vegas.

When you look at Las Vegas then your only conclusion can be that humans are cancer

only cancer spreads like this

found it, hehe

Attached: vegas burb.png (1914x851, 2.75M)

I lived through the financial crisis in Vegas and still live here now.

Everything is recovered but it's not like money was being thrown around back before 2008. Thousands of people are moving here from California because everything is so cheap. So now houses are being snatched up super quick, people often paying cash for a house. I fear everything might collapse again.

>why though? are there jobs? All I see is houses
Because in the US we don't have nearly as many mixed use areas. There are zones for housing and there are zones for businesses, luckily we are fixing that because it created hell holes like OP's pic, but back in the 1950's people thought it was a good idea because they didn't want to be in a built up city

we have zoning in Europe, too

so there are jobs in the area

Zoning in the USA means seperating everything.

What's up with the weird street names in the western part?

Stealing injun names to make their boomer life a little excitng

show me a mixed industrial/housing area in NL

>english place names for streets
please can you explain the logic behind this?

Really no idea, I wonder when they just make communities from scratch like that how they choose the street names....I know sometimes there will be a theme and like every street name will be a Robin Hood Character/location or something similar

>let's just settle in that flood bed what's the worst that could happen

Attached: flood bed.jpg (993x753, 173K)

Attached: Foto-Westland-1024x543[1].jpg (1024x543, 143K)

Yeah, but it's different here, some places have specific zoning for single family homes and only single family homes. They couldn't build a business there if they wanted to.
Everyone in there gets in there car and goes 5-20 miles down the highway to where the jobs are

Probably Indian/native names.

not true for many parts of the country
It is where I live though

I wish I lived in an upper class neighborhood

once the technlogy catch up, drone delivery system will be big in us

If you have enough space then why autistically separate everything as in trying to min max profit

do glass houses still count as agrarian land?

las vegas actually has really advanced flood control

Attached: 8987523_web1_master-plan-map[1].jpg (1050x811, 113K)

Through traffic to where exactly? It's already in the middle of nowhere. Also by creating these blockades and cul de sacs you're forcing everyone to drive greater distances to get out of the neighborhood, therefore increasing traffic in other locations. Cul de sac maze defenders are the fucking worst.

You might be thinking of Atlantic City

it's to keep things quiet and keep thieves out

must be nice at night time there, in the dry air. probably can see a bunch of stars

FUCKING BOOMERS

>be Murrican
>move to the desert
>complain about droughts

see It's already been built up and there's now another housing development next to it. I don't necessarily agree with doing that but I understand why people wouldn't want their driveway to become a through street.

Much of this country looks very gross from above.
pic related is rural america with a visible town

Attached: 2CD17391-D313-4379-BEA3-A8A555B8078B.jpg (2148x1536, 411K)

Well, at the very least Las Vegas has bad future prospects from a planning perspective. At this rate it'll eventually suck Lake Mead dry and die unless they pipe in water from hundreds of miles away. It's a city that should've never existed in the first place and is a monument to man's arrogance.

honestly I remember too reports of homeless towns in las vegas during the crisis

Nobody complains about droughts though

But you're only keeping things quiet at the end of the cul de sac and are instead making things noisier and more dangerous for the rest of the neighborhood.

Well, you've gotta have cars driving SOMEWHERE. You can't all drive cars and expect traffic to disappear.

Add some forests and its not so different from France (at this distance)

Starting in the high 200K's boys, fucking bargain

Attached: high 200k.png (1914x970, 2.31M)

???

Attached: salt lake.png (662x738, 1.29M)

??Dairy farms??

Vegas has a neutral affect on Lake Mead's water level. Most of it is pumped out to be used for agriculture in California and Arizona.

mate, have you been to vegas? when it rains it floods, simple as