How do you react?

Attached: m000457696.jpg (848x565, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAbvy074UJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kindly introduce myself and welcome him to America

შენ შიგხოარაგაქ?
why leave one shitthole for another?

Thrilled if its a big dick trans, and make hints. Try to practice my Portuguese with them if not.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x220, 9K)

>watch and play anime together

Attached: d2fcb52da37d17e86269e2ee73e07e89.jpg (1176x1944, 190K)

Nothing, I don't care about my neighbors

probably not even notice anyone moved in

Don't care the ones I've met are normal. They're better than the fucking Mexican, Central American and Puerto Ricans around here.

rape his hairy monkey ass

I'd probably want jujitsu training. If they don't know jujitsu then I would probably just give them a welcome meal like lumpia rolls, pancit noodles, and siopao buns. Maybe some fried bananas, or barbecue sticks.

This

I'd probably do the fried bananas, lumpia, pancit, siopao, and either leave out the pork bbq sticks, or make chicken barbecue instead of pork barbecue, because they might not like pork. Maybe leche flan to make up for the missing bbq sticks.

Anons do brazillians like to eat pork?

invite him to eat my sopa

God I wish I had a russian bro to cuddle while watching anime.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 42K)

want some sopa?

If they like pork then I would add bbq pork sticks (they taste better than the chicken), and add chicharones.

Yeah.

suicide

>Yeah.
Cool. I would give my new neighbors Fried plantains, lumpia, panict (canton, and palabok), pork bbq sticks, chicharones, leche flan, some fresh fruit, and a few beers. I think that's the standard welcoming meal for neighbors.

Ah I forgot the fruit coctail. Definitely would do fruit coctail as well.

Ê aí cárá, pimbolim é mátráquilho, hein?

Then be generally nice to him unless he decides to be a fuckwit. Then report him to the police.

Generally belittle his accent/language while he laughs back at mine. Brazilians and Portuguese irl generally get along fine, for the most part. It's not like we get the favelados here, just the ones with some money and Portuguese families.

>Ê aí cárá, pimbolim é mátráquilho, hein?

I love finding a tugabro and make fun of each other's accents

Attached: That+laugh+_32bf6c69b6fee74da3c6298d3813b952.jpg (991x902, 55K)

When I posted "me" what I really meant to say is my filipino neighbors would do this. I know, because they did this when I moved in. Personally I wouldn't give a shit about my neighbors except for my filipino neighbors who feed me.

youtube.com/watch?v=VAbvy074UJs

My neighbor is Brazilian. He is married to a white american. He is pretty fit and handsome and owns a gardening company. He is also the only guy in the street to own a swimming pool.
Pic related is his backyard

Attached: IMG_20180713_212832.jpg (3968x2488, 3.89M)

+1

Kys

If it was a cute girl like pic related I would try to marry her. If it was a white man I would welcome him to Canada. If it was a pardo or something I would probably just avoid them

Attached: diokonigsreuter~1519773284~1724305746153086585_1304064369.jpg (1080x1152, 127K)

>If it was a cute girl like pic related I would try to marry her. If it was a white man
it's a brazilian

Attached: sindrome+de+stephen[1].jpg (777x480, 69K)

Offer him Sopa de Macaco

call the zookeeper

Attached: file.png (800x451, 534K)

This tbqh.
Otherwise try to party with him, the brazilian I know fucking love to party

You dont have to be wary of brazillian immigrants.

Almost all of them are educated and have money.

You know, immigrant brazilians also have kind of a moral set of reasons for immigrating, they always say they fucked off because of violence, political corruption and/or lack of quality of life, even if youre middle class + its still an issue, considering taxes are sky high and urban infraestructure is horribly atrocious and you have to pay twice for everything since the goverment demands that you pay high for shit hospitals, a almost non-existant educational system and non-existant urban infraestructure, even though you dont even plan in stepping outside of a public school/hospital/etc.

I know that backyard, so I think I know who you are user.

Brazilian immigrants are bros.
One Brazilian immigrant is worth more than a hundred colombians.

colombians are not in the top 3 of foriegners in Chile. Why do you keep pushing this meme?

Are there many on Chile?

It's weird how Brazil's pop is fairly huge and yet the brazilian diaspora seems extremely small. I think there are only about 3 million brazilians living elsewhere.

Colombian chicks are bros though, and they are fucking sexy.

Try to have sex with his big bunda wife and daughter

Every girl I've met from Colombia has been an annoying degenerate. Granted, they've been insanely hot, but they have absolutely no brains and all they talk about is how great Colombia is despite not having lived in Colombia for over a decade.
If it's so great, how come you left?

They only get niggers from the pacific coast and they aren't even going nowadays. That was a thing in 2014-2015. Now they are dealing with Haitians and Peruvians-Bolivians as they share a border

All diasporas do that, it's not exclusive to them

>Granted, they've been insanely hot, but they have absolutely no brains and all they talk about is how great Colombia is despite not having lived in Colombia for over a decade.
The columbian girls I knew were born in America, and they never talked about Colombia. They were extremely girly, but chilled like dudes, so they are okay in my book.
>They only get niggers from the pacific coast
Ah I've only met the ones that passed for white, and grew big fucking titties with nice asses.

>My neighbor is Brazilian. He is married to a white american.

WTF, kill him dude.

I ask him, why here?
Curiosity not that we don't want them.

>serbia
Probably to teach.

Why do you hate us so much?

Attached: chicano.png (973x655, 44K)

True

Very, very few, but as other Brazilian said, they are educated people.