This is why the jews won

This is why the jews won.

Attached: fertility-rates-1970-2014.png (720x688, 55K)

kek mi negrito

Tfw no vanuatu gf

There's nothing wrong with a

>the world is overpopulated

Attached: 1512233549896.png (245x206, 6K)

>childrentugal

How come Brazil turned deep blue?

>everything I don't like is because jews

Attached: 1499786613133.jpg (1024x683, 64K)

It is. It wouldn't be a problem to just let populations age, because they obviously want to. But when our politicians are flying Niggers here, then problems emerge and it's not going to end well.

because birth rates reduce and stabilise as a country becomes more developed, 150 years ago we too had 5-6 kids because many died, all the african countries etc in 50 years will have the same birth rates as most western countries

based bolivians, peruvians and paraguayans, who keep growing our population.

Attached: inca.jpg (818x545, 68K)

>2014
Sadly, we are under replacement levels as of 2017, 0n. Venezuela is our only hope at this point

Attached: aOmbqfV.png (1356x628, 63K)

>Venezuela is our only hope at this point

>Venezuela
>hope

lol

I hope that you are making a good use of them, so in a near future you can take over South America.

Attached: 800.png (800x732, 565K)

>USA 2014
>2-3

No. It was 1.8

>Mexico

What an absolute third world shithole

They're pouring here and columbians aren't having babies, so maybe them can help us grow the number. Our state has strogn baby planning programs, dunno what their fucking end goal is but every single girl I've met recently has a planning device and won't get pregnant. Pic rel is the map on wikipedia right now, also 2017 figures

Attached: 1200px-Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg.png (1200x616, 174K)

No it isn't. Overpopualtion in it's actual definition and not the shit spergs meme about hasn't really happened yet.

>Mexicans breed like rabbits
Where did this meme come from again?

I have more than 10 aunts/uncles on each side of the family

It is. You have to read the way people behave also in this light. We aren't only individuals but we have a group behaviour too. And in this case you can find analogies to it from rodents for example. Some book definition, which probably is made by an economist who believes and wants everyone else also to believe in perpetual growth, doesn't mean shit.

bump