Russia is based and redpilled

Russia is based and redpilled.

Attached: 1531674415107.jpg (640x735, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/394117-prepare-to-be-disappointed-with-russia-investigation-conclusion
nypost.com/2018/05/23/the-hypocrisy-of-american-election-investigations-into-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>refball final
>"best ever"

>no Italy
>one of the best ever
Trump has truly a shit taste

He should just tweet a big “thank you Russia” for helping him win the election
While he’s at it he should thank Comey tbph

>soccer

Honestly fifa referees spoiled our Final
Fuck F*FA

>played extraordinary soccer
Not really.
I have no complains on the second statement, I really liked this WC.

it's been what, 2 years?
and your butthurt is still as fresh as day one when he won the election fair and square.

Attached: 1502502276001.jpg (659x659, 52K)

>all these croatian diaspora posting angry posts to Jow Forums over a lost game

Butthurt? No I actually feel pretty good about the Cohen and Mueller investigations putting him in jail. You should, too.

Attached: C31D110E-292C-422D-A0C2-8E9F487CC892.jpg (750x529, 172K)

FIFA was retarded as shit for not just cancelling the cup at the last second after the doping scandal. Russia would’ve lost a ton of money on expenses already, and they wouldn’t be getting anywhere near the positive press they’re getting now.

And shame on anyone who’s contributing to it by watching this dumbass sport.

>multiple indictments and subpoenas
>Manafort in jail
>fair and square election
Get off Jow Forums, McInnes

You forgot to mention the 5 guilty pleas he’s already secured, faster than any previous presidential investigation ever.

But sure there’s nothing fishy at all!

Attached: A97672D4-EAFB-4195-8A8E-22CF1443C35F.png (1150x1668, 132K)

thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/394117-prepare-to-be-disappointed-with-russia-investigation-conclusion

>Prepare to be disappointed with the Mueller investigation

Where's the collusion of Trump and Russians?

>no kind words for Croatia

Attached: trump's first commuted prison sentence.jpg (1242x1871, 864K)

u guys ar just butthyrt because he based n redpelled lmao

Why would I be disappointed? Mueller’s already locked up and indicted many crooks and as he keeps gathering evidence it just improves.
The Cohen investigation specifically is what will convict Trump, rightfully so. I actually don’t know why Trumptards always avoid the subject of Michael Cohen. Even if Cohen didn’t flip on Trump there’d still be decades of damning evidence for Trump and the rest of his Organization (aka family, friends, and Russian croneys). Cohen is what lawyers refer to as an “evidence hoarder,” which is particularly bad practice for someone as corrupt as Trump.

Attached: 816AB114-84CD-4857-A696-A63295B1D43B.jpg (750x884, 151K)

when you’re so much of a cuck living in the most irrelevant country on earth you have to idolize a leader that has never gave a passing thought while on the shifter about an entire country away

Attached: CCB4608D-884E-4C53-B0A1-BA39A1860554.jpg (675x1500, 194K)

Can you guys already come up with proof so you can stop wrecking the country and shut the fuck up.

This is just embarrassing

Attached: DA393DE5-C9AA-4E3B-BA97-43F19FCA273E.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

This but unironically

You should try to lock in a price on a therapist now, I have the feeling prices might go up and they'll be in short supply after the investigation is done.

Therapy puppies, Safe Spaces, and Play-Doh won't be enough for you next time.

disgraced & redditpilled

cringe and orangepilled

Damn the trumptards are triggered fast.

Anyway the Mueller investigation is progressing several times faster than any presidential investigation so quit being so delicate and sit it out until he’s safely removed from society in a prison cell.

>People didn't vote correctly, they where Under magical spell cast by poutine sauce.
Trump's liberal canned butthurt, I heard the secret preservatise is liberal tears

Attached: 1507078253001.jpg (1024x1024, 165K)

Those all seem like some very nice people, if just a bit awkward.

Attached: C29718FB-9D02-4E3E-AC8E-4DB07A28B620.jpg (3114x4437, 1.32M)

You will see, nothing can convince you now, just be prepared.
Trump isn't going anywhere but to another win in 2020.

Lol, brainwashed

And Ivanka, Jared and Jr. will run too, the trump train has more carriages and the dynasty will rule American politics for the foreseeable future

MAGA my friends, the spirit of MAGA is universal

>Trump isn't going anywhere but to another win in 2020.

not really seeing the how or why. if repubs survive 2018, i'll at least be more convinced.

I’ve never actually seen a Trumptard present any kind of evidence-based argument. Have you?
For example ITT they just spout memes and “lol butthurt”. Do they just not follow the news enough to understand what’s going on?
I also find it weird how much they use the word “shill” because they’re obviously shills..

>MAGA my friends, the spirit of MAGA is universal

We're trying.

Attached: large[1].jpg (1687x1027, 392K)

Why are americans so hypocrite?
nypost.com/2018/05/23/the-hypocrisy-of-american-election-investigations-into-israel/

very based indeed

Attached: file.png (1003x834, 366K)

>Do they just not follow the news enough to understand what’s going on?
Whatching the liberal news and other media outlets going full fake news against him is exactly what make me take Trump's side.

Attached: 1511468271001.png (2000x1333, 200K)

Might be because the burden of proof is on the side that is making allegations buddy. The defense can’t make evidence-based arguments if the prosecution has yet to present any evidence that substantiates their claim.

trump once met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew a russian lawyer. i think this is proof enough for impeachment

Macron always makes me cringe with his fake patriotism.

Why do Europeans seem to conflate any opinion ever expressed by an American as the opinion of all Americans, particularly in the midst of a thread where there are literally other Americans arguing with him?

tf
tp

I used to do it too, shamelessly as well, because I wanted to weaponize your exceptionalism against you

>soccer

That you government is particularly selective about which meddling is okay and which is not, is not an opinion. And as the Congress is elected, it literally represents the american people.

>"""soccer"""

yes soccer

no concessions to the EU, this isnt the Obama era

trump totally isn't a bloody faggot and a russian puppet...

Most of ex-champions eliminated in 1/8.
I think it's good, world football need new heroes, so footbal will be more interesting. Fuck this club of top teams.

I wouldn’t expect Russians to have a positive opinion of any American President, but it seems rather strange that the view is THAT negative of Trump when his political opposition in the US is far more hostile to Russia.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here but I think our president, you know — the democratically elected head of our government — isn’t running an investigation where he accuses himself of having colluded with a foreign government. That would be the FBI actually, a completely non-elected entity. Oh, and the House of represenatives i.e. Congress has long since suspended their part of the investigation in to Russian meddling and said they found nothing. It’s the minority party in our government that is fueling this investigation, so you’re wrong on pretty much every account.

>Not really
nah mate it was a great match with two great squads
anyone could had won... if it wasn't for that damn Roberto Benigni

Attached: images.jpg (338x247, 24K)

>Fuck this club of top teams
amen brother, fuck the Liga

Attached: images.jpg (550x450, 154K)

>flag

Donny Junior meeting with a Russian lawyer at Trump Tower with Jared Kushner
Jeff Sessions meeting with Russian ambassador and lying about it to Congress
Roger Stone coordinating with Guccifer and Wikileaks who are doing the Russians' bidding
Fat Donny leaking classified information to Russians IN THE WHITE HOUSE
Trump's complete inability to say anything bad about Daddy Vladdy
Need I say more?

T-I-G-E-R-S
I
G
E
R
S

>Two different people that work at the same company have different opinions
I-IMPOSSIBRU
NEWS ORGANIZATIONS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GIANT MONOLITHS
THEY'RE NOT ORGANIZATIONS COMPOSED OF DIFFERENT INDIVIDUALS

Attached: 72694FA7-FDF1-47F9-B7A2-B3614F534B43.jpg (180x192, 16K)

"The presidential election can't be hacked" is not a statement of opinion. It is a (correct or incorrect) factual statement.

Either way, CNN is at least 50% retard.

I'm not saying we changed US elections but it's always funny to see how they butthurting about it, doing the same for literally every country

so basically this

yep, that's all they have