People from non-English speaking countries: do natives in your cunt ever converse with each other in English just...

People from non-English speaking countries: do natives in your cunt ever converse with each other in English just because it's "easier" or as an affectation? I've been told Finns do this some times but I want to know if it's common.

Attached: 1525985614005.jpg (2048x1536, 869K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oiow0NEpOl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God, I wish I were 3.

how cucked can you be to do that? lmao

no you dont'
being an asian male is hell on earth

lol. no.

just b urself bro

Irish level of cucked

Never ever heard of people doing that; why would anyone do this?
Code-switching, on the other hand, is really common with young people, and it's not all that strange to hear English words in casual conversations.

not because it's easy but because they are young whores

Explain "code switching"
Elaborate

Attached: whew2.png (1174x1186, 2.52M)

no

rolling

No, but if u are from a russian speaking family, u would usually speak russian with other russian speakers

>being an asian male is hell on earth

Not if you're surrounded by 5/10s and no other men around. :^)

I've seen some people do it
I would do it myself, too but I don't have any friends

Some contemporary slangwords have derived from English, like in other languages. In some cases stupid people use English word, like some technical special word for example, because they are too retarded to think and sometimes even know a Finnish equivalent. Fennoswedish kids on the other hand can use Finnish, Swedish and English words, and sometimes languages too, liberally mixed together. Stupid women and gays also use words like obviously, literally etc. It's horrible and it's looked down upon.

Video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=Oiow0NEpOl8

roll for 8
i have Reese Whiterspoon-like girls' fetish

same

Alternating between languages in a conversation, using English words and phrases when there are already such in our language that have the same meaning.
It sounds cool and exotic for some people, really. I've heard people say "Holy shit!", and "Jesus fucking Christ" a bunch of time to express shock.

4 and 9 are hot

Yeah, code switching is common unfortunately.

No
I only ever speak in English with foreigner people studying Spanish to explain stuff to them because they also know English.

awww ok at least she's skinnyfat

the butterface doesn't help on #9 but whatever rocks your boat CAanon

sometimes people who work in call centres in english code switch
its an interesting experience going to their parties

saying a phrase in a language and switching to another in the next phrase

... yeah, code switching is unfortunetaly a thing, but often it also is something that makes you look stupid. The way Fennoswedes mix Finnish and Swedish goes beyond codeswitching though.

Fennoswedes are the scum of mankind

wtf no
people may chuck in English phrases or words at best.

OK I understand code switching but it just seems like what we in English call "loan words" i.e. words from another language that we've incorporated into our own. In English we have tons of these (mostly French like hors d'oeuvre and RSVP but also some German like kindergarten) not to mention pretty much all our medical and legal terminology is just straight Latin (the arm bone is the "humerus," knee is "patella" etc) so it doesn't seem strange at all to me.

Do people ever carry on full conversations with each other in English was more what I was getting at.

Attached: _vHBHQWB_400x400.jpg (399x399, 28K)

Lol no.
Only 24 percent of us are conversationally capable in English and it is absolutely not "easier".

> I understand code switching but it just seems like what we in English call "loan words"
No, not necessarily the case. In many cases, people just use English words instead of the Maltese equivalent.
>Do people ever carry on full conversations with each other in English was more what I was getting at.
This happens too, with the occasional Maltese word thrown here and there.

Interesting. Are Americans accepted in Malta? Can I get a Maltese gf?

Attached: 1526003916846.jpg (961x816, 239K)

No, too big boned to fit :)

But I'm very fit, rather twinkish in fact

Attached: 1525994508180.png (1236x888, 45K)

Alright, why do you want to come here then?

Not me at least. Because they speak like parrots and it becomes unbearable to keep the conversation going, also there's the detail of assuming their Spanish is good enough so I could say they're genuinely interested on speaking or are just posers.

It can be really cringy at times, when they also believe they are superior just because they reached a B2 English level.

I've met Mexicans who I can really talk to both in Spanish and English with no issue at all, but only in other countries. Here I have to talk alone or make video calls to foreign friends so I don't lose skill.

No
But there's lots of brainlets here who constantly put random angloid words and phrases in the middle of a sentence
It's fucking annoying, especially when they say it wrong

Loan words are something completely else than codeswitching, silly burger

Teenage girls who watched too many T.V shows and now belive their english is flawless sometimes talk to eachother in english for some reason, probably to look smart or smth.
Its cringey, even more so because their accent is attrocious, their vocabulary is too reliant on slang words and their grammar is not that great.

I don't think so. Maybe to practice, but it is certainly not common.

They should go back to Russia. You too.

What kind of slang do they use? Give me some examples

Thank you for proving that Israel was and is a Slav state.

rollerito for 5

here they say "states" instead of "estados unidos" (united states)

No. I mean there is using loan words or slang that references media, to an extent I'm unvomfortable with, especially with young people, but it certainly doesn't go so far as to actually speak english. If it did, I would fucking kms

don't care, here for the rolllllllllllll

janitors delete this please

Attached: 330p.jpg (368x330, 17K)

Attached: wojakhangingsuicide.png (393x768, 143K)

Dutch people always speak Dutch.

Except when they speak some regional language.

kek no, why would be easier in english than your fucking native language? sounds tyhard as fuck.

no

get 4!

blz I wann eat thad turd oben

Attached: 1507483926815.png (406x452, 30K)

Nope.

8, because:
>cutest face
>shortest
>biggest tits

Lol most people here can't speak English or any other language that isn't Spanish at all. Only the more educated middle upper class and upper class can.

i only see one pair of boobs. sad

Nope xd

>do natives in your cunt ever converse with each other in English just because it's "easier"
Yeah, young people use a fuckload of English slang, oftend hold text conversations in English and even communicate in whole verbal English sentences occasionally because some meme or another is impossible to translate.

English is simply superior, especially in written communcation, because:
1) the vocabulary is like 2 orders of magnitude larger, allowing one to eliminate a lot of ambiguity that one would encounter trying to say the same thing in Latvian
2) the grammar and characters are simpler (no cases, genders, āēīğņļ shit) which lets one type much faster and with much less cognitive effort devoted to forming correct, understandable syntax. Often I find myself just using English because it's less effort.

Attached: 1530572968680.png (659x525, 205K)

Your language is pretty much just as retardedly simple as English so it makes no sense for you to use it.