Why don't Turks expel Islam from their country and become western once and for all?

why don't Turks expel Islam from their country and become western once and for all?

Attached: download (3).jpg (300x168, 5K)

they want the opposite.
More islam, more mosuqes

Won't happen on Erdoğan's watch, but it would be great if it did happen eventually.

Might as well ask them to give back Constantinople and Cypress.

There is already Greece though.

Being western is overrated and leads to degeneracy.

People complaining about degeneracy are just mad thato thers are having fun and they're not invited

Ataturk tried that and it didn't work.

Absolutely this.

Atatürk was a Jew, who tried to destroy the Turkish people.

t. abduhl myababi

Nice try g*yREEK

Attached: 1531587362755.jpg (312x472, 36K)

Basically Turks are too dumb for atheism and too violent for anything else.

Why would a Jew want to destroy the Turks?

Because Turks are Muslims.

>mongolia
>calling anyone gay

unironically neck yourself

Sure am jelous I don't get invited to any cut your dick off parties

How much of Mongolia has internet? Are you rich? Genuine questions. I don't know dick about modern Mongolia.

???

Kill homos aka kill wh*Tes

50%
yes/no? idk what definition you are using for rich.

there's a reason the entire civilized world is using the word "mongol" as an insult

look into the mirror to find out

Israel has good relations with several Muslim-majority countries, including Saudi Arabia and Egypt.

The Ottoman empire welcomed Jewish immigrants, including those leaving Iberia during La Reconquista.

Can you afford to be so abrasive?

That would not make them western

Saudi Arabia and Egypt are being ruled by Jews like Atatürk.
In the days of the ottoman empire the Jews weren't as bad as they have been the last century

>Saudi Arabia and Egypt are being ruled by Jews like Atatürk.
I'm skeptical, but I'm willing to listen.
>In the days of the ottoman empire the Jews weren't as bad as they have been the last century
Are you saying Jews were far less liberal back then?

>there's a reason the entire civilized world is using the word "mongol" as an insult
Because they dominated the world and fear down the spine of everyone they encountered.

It's the essence of them becoming relevant on global scale. Before Arabs and Persians conquered them in Khorasan, they were just nomads. They formed huge empire in the name of Allah. Also count in several centuries after Arab and Persian Islamic influence before they settled in Anatolia. It's part of their modern identity.

Because Turkey is the leader of the Muslims. Period. With the Sultan ousted there is no way for Turks ever becoming the leaders of the Muslim world again. Look at Muslim now and their pathetic state. Jews and Iranians basically toy with them. Iranians are not real Muslims, they only converted so they could control Arabs and other Muzzies.

>Hurrrrr the jews
Yes, everything is a jewish conspiracy. You fell down, you committed a crime and everything done by you was actually done by the jews.

>>Saudi Arabia and Egypt are being ruled by Jews like Atatürk.
>I'm skeptical, but I'm willing to listen.
The Saudi royal family has done nothing for Muslims since Saudi Arabia was established. Saud, the guy who started the royal family was installed there by British people.
General Sisi killed tons of the democratically elected Muslim brotherhood of Egypt. Clearly he's anti Muslim.
Maybe they're not strictly Jewish but they serve Israel.

>>In the days of the ottoman empire the Jews weren't as bad as they have been the last century
>Are you saying Jews were far less liberal back then?
I'm just saying Jewish nationalism has really ramped up after Hitler.

Consider Turkey was born from the rags of the ottoman empire and was populated by illiterate moon-worshippin aliens, where the fuck did a hard line secularist like Ataturk come from?

sucking off france

as much as it hurts your feelings, we have many friends in the civilized world who are willing to step in and help us when in need. Who does Mongolia have? No one.

Did they help you in cyprus? In the turkish war?

Sorry buddy, your country is just a resource like many others.

>General Sisi killed tons of the democratically elected Muslim brotherhood of Egypt

Secular dictators kill members of such groups cause they know what shithole country will become and it's already a totalitarian but developing shithole. Afghanistan was communist and executed all highly devout muslims cause they knew pashtunwali and sharia are backwards. And today we can see how right that is. Also look at your country after taking in so many Afghans who breed your talibans. Jomhuriya islamiya is synonym with misery. It's like communism, it's only pretty on paper.

which turkish war? we own over 6000 islands in the Aegean from having fought our own war of independence.

Cyprus is not Greece. Cyprus is Cyprus.

You know which one, the Turkish war of independence. You got fed a load of anglo BS and swallowed it. They left your men to die in anatolia.

we started with nothing and look where we are now. You can't always win in life, you gotta also lose sometimes.

The point is, you dont have friends, you have masters. Don't pretend you are in a different situation.

Also, wh*T01d

they are friends, not masters

Religion should be expelled from every country. That includes you as well and your orthodog religion.

based mongol

Unironically Europe. He was born in Thessalonika and his father was ethnically Albanian.

jej

this