Are americans are afraid to school? You know... For all those mass shooting stuff

Are americans are afraid to school? You know... For all those mass shooting stuff

(serious question)

Attached: IMG_20180715_180906_692.jpg (960x757, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/health/health-news/fewer-americans-killed-lightning-strikes-n792776
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too white
Too human

imagine being so fucked in head that you draw this comic

Imagine being such a mongrel you take offense

Goblina and him should hook up

No, you're more people are struck by lightening than die in school shootings. It just isn't likely

why hello there faggot

there was literally a holocaust class at my high

Goblina is CUTE !!

I expected nothing from neo nazi americans.

Probably some are, yes.
But it won’t change the minds of the trumptards.

No. The only people who were "afraid" to go to school because of some "supposed" shooter were the kids who needed an excuse to stay home all day to play video games.
>t. somebody who graduated high school in America two months ago

Reminder that the biggest school massacre in the US was done with explosives instead of pew pew.

No

Get out of Russia, Cletus.

>Jow Forums comic artist acknowledges the amerimutt, yet portrays pic related as a normal white
the fuck

Attached: 636542751600691091-nikolas-cruz-021518.jpg (534x712, 41K)

Syndrome?

I'm glad I'm not in school now, I'll tell you that much.

Lightning strikes have only killed roughly 51 people in the US over the past 20 years. At least 40 school kids have died in a mass shooting since Sandy Hook.

You are literally more likely to die in a school shooting then from lightning in this country.

Americans are "afraid" of school, because they don't give a shit about education.
American culture is inherently anti-intellectual. That's why all of our professions that require high-level knowledge are full of imports.

He definitely pales in comparison to Gonzales though

Attached: 1522862226001.jpg (960x757, 291K)

Hard disagree. He's genuinely weird looking while she looks like a typical Hispanic chick besides the hair

>That skinny quiet kid who just drew pictures of battles in class

>Are americans are afraid to school?
Most are not, at least back in my day (2000s). Its like being afraid to drive just because of car accidents.

I said struck not die.
Lightening strikes rarely kill,
Also back when more people were outside we averaged 300 lightening deaths per year
nbcnews.com/health/health-news/fewer-americans-killed-lightning-strikes-n792776
Also don't for get about the number of people killed by falling coconuts

I always had it in the back of my mind but I also read up on that shit all the time. I was also the quiet and nervous one in class that had no friends and I suspect other people thought I'd be the one to do it but I also was afraid that I might accidentally put a gun in my backpack but that never happened.

I wouldn't want to send my kids to public school but mainly due to poor standards and my kids getting stuck with retarded. I do tours for kids field trips at my work and the public school kids are all impolite and uninterested. Homeschool kids are more polite, curious, intelligent, and well spoken.

Why does he want to kill chad?

Edgelords always hate "popular kids", imhe. They are brainwashed by the media that popular kids = bad and edgelord goths = bit caustic but good deep down.

Homeschool kids don't get bullied or peer pressured so they end up being really quirky.

This guy litterally writes like a deluded smug quora user. When did these people come to Jow Forums

You can thank drugs for that

Nah they hate popular kids because they get bullied by them

Nah at my school popular kids mostly were just friendly, affable people. Edgelords are just assholes who meme themselves as the heroes.