Genetic composition of latin america

Genetic composition of latin america
Opinions?

Attached: GENETICS LATIN AMERICA.png (5832x4198, 1.68M)

Who gives a shit.

Let's bleach us

durante su niƱez...

just LOL at Portugal

It's interesting how a lot of Brazilian whites have more Native American than African ancestry

yeah crazy right?

there was one with finland and they were even more mongoloid than the barbosas where black lmao

Why are Brazilians who are like 80-90% European identifying as Black?

Answer this Brazilanons

>No Panama
Thank GOD!

why

why not

Maldita sea user.

So-
Native American are closer to Euros than Africans are. Chinese is halfway between Euro and Native American lmao. Wtf. But a little more "down".
Mexican, Honduras blend Native American and Euro
Cuba blend blend all 3 but mostly Euro
Colombia and Dominican Republic use almost identical symbol so I can't tell which is which. Am I some type of color blind?

None of the crap on the bottom makes ANY sense. Why isn't USA on here??

Holy shit some of the Northern Amerindian are practically European. How does that work? White guy LARPing and lied to the scientists?

Also lol didn't even see how far away Yoruba was in the last graph. Damn why the hell is Africa so far away there? Africa is waay closer to Europe than Amerindians are.

Why would you be there, pinche pendeja idiota?

They took multiple samples and took into account self identification, that's why there are such differences.
Bottom is just comparing different samples and ordering them by country.
>Why isnt USA there?
Because its not a Latino country(yet).

native americans are still eurasian in origin

Genetic/racial science is so fucking comfy

still needs more samples for a lot of countries
and a source telling where did they get the data from, countries like colombia and brazil have huge regional differences

gibs or wewuzkangz pride

Americans are mutts too and we are the 2nd biggest spanish speaking nation on Earth. Would be cool to see where we are on the chart. They include all these weird Euro countries on the bottom but none for the USA.

Interesting that going halfway across the world as an Amerindian changes you only a little bit but going north from Africa to Europe makes such a big difference. You'd think that since Africa and Europe still were in contact and never fully separated by Pacific ocean they'd be much closer but instead, Amerindian is closer to Europe. Especially for Spain which I thought was ruled by Africans for a long time, yet apparently not enough to make a genetic difference.

>greentugal

Nobody reply to this faggot. He's too far gone.

What did I say? USA has 52 Million Spanish speakers thats a fact 2nd only to Mexico thats a fact.

>mfw based quechuas got BLEACHED

Attached: IMG-20180713-WA0010.jpg (384x384, 10K)

Easy to answer.
For most of our history, the settlers where in vast majority males, and the church did not see anything wrong in marry a native teenager. Only Portuguese breed with blacks, because they had exclusivity granted by the crown to own slaves.
Shares in state own university (blacks are not smart enough to get there by their own, so we create a share for them)

how many times are you all going to discuss about this

It's over

How many times Americns going to talk about their 23andme results? Latinos cant afford their own 23andme so they get to look at this pic instead ok.

Welcome to Jow Forums. Here is your armband and a rake.

>Latinos cant afford their own 23andme
State own the post service, and don't allow to send biologic material (salive).
Anyone else has a question?

it's just one obsessed peruANO.

i've been here for a while and it's always the same guys talking about this topic

i can afford it but i don't see a reason to pay a hundred bucks for a company to tell me what i already know

the Discovery ages were a mistake

Attached: DW21rqbVQAAyIg4.jpg:large.jpg (468x323, 10K)

The selling point of 23andme is not muhhh heritage. It's the health check for congenital diseases or problems that may occur in the future.

You can get just the heritage part for cheaper, the health check got gutted by the FDA.

The selling point is very much muh heritage, though I guess the health check stuff is what it has over ancestry.com.

>cuba is white
But I thought my wife was half black!

Attached: ana-de-armas-blade-runner-2.jpg (968x681, 49K)

Brazil W. NO!

Just because cuba on average is white doesn't mean theres not mixed people like Latvia on average is white but there is still different race who live there.

>that peru
Based amerindian bulls

Do you understand that this test has perform in some 50 people who identify themselves as white in probably some touristic town?

Those old coastal cities are all about race mixing. It's part of their history...

I don't think those identify as Black outside of putting down Black in forms to get benefits, though? Why would they identify as Black in a genetics study where they don't get any benefits.

So Ana is still an African queen rather than a wh*Toid thot?

Attached: ana-de-armas-cuban-actress-640x531.png (640x531, 669K)

The samples are from Sao Paolo and Janeiro to brazilian citizens

What is wrong with discussing it? Do you find it racist rather than informative?

I don't think it's because of that, I think it's just that everyone already knows about what these graphs say and they don't really bring in new insight.

Yep. What i expected.

I learn that Amerindian is much closer to Europe than African in spite of one just having a desert and one having the entire Pacific ocean.

Data > notions tho

Depends tho a lot of ppl can be even quadroons and look mulatto

a lot of quadroons and mulattos look like middle easterners desu

>So Ana is still an African queen
She's spanish by blood so yes

Cuba is fairly white but there lots of mulattoes and blacks there. Ana de Armas is likely 85%+ European.

she has the most spanish face possible

Given how insanely huge the Sahara is, it might as well be a giant ocean without any of the benefits.

The Tuareg are basically half way between Berber and West African.

lol no. Entire countries in Africa are Caucasian, amerindians have precisely 0 Caucasian ancestry

everyone with at least half a brain knows that everyone in latam is mixrd and no one is 100% something

He is saying that sub saharans have more autosomal distance to europeans than natives, which makes sense because sub saharans got locked on africa for 40 thousand years while natives and europeans diverged less than 20 thousand years ago

He is talking about racial distance (% of the shared mutations).

aren't there pure white people in argentina, uruguay, cuba and brazil?

Some

Yes, but they are not the type of people in the bus station donating saliva to some student.

There are some pures everywhere but they are not that common, not even in the US they are that common

In fact the purest whites in latam are white cubans

if you look at the OP or other studies you can see that percentage wise they are a tiny percentage
to be fair in Argentina one should count a bit more "unixed" europeans because some arrived with arab blood in them

that's because whites+whites are not as prone to racemix as whites+natives. It is the case in most predominantly black+white countries like Cuba and Brazil

Nobody is 100% anything if you go back far in time. Since everyone came from someone else.
What makes a Britbong a "pure Brit" but a Chilean can't be "pure Chilean" or "pure American" in the USA? Time?

If you look at OP it shows Amerindians a lot closer genetically to Europeans than Africans are. Africans are way into a tiny corner by themselves in that graph. And some North Amerindians are practically European which is very surprising but they might just identify as Amerindian for gibs Im not sure.

what do you mean

pic related

Attached: 1520012433788.png (1237x1080, 1.68M)

tremenda cara de indio tenia

WHO IS THIS MAN?

Famous Colombian writer. He wrote the globally acclaimed "28 years of solitude" book.

Looks just like Shaun King.

Attached: 1_5On0qkIcvrnvVFFddMkkuw.jpg (2000x1333, 235K)

The Big 0

The colombian hispanista obsessed with being white

He means that if there are white women then white men wont racemix and since migratory movements into cuba and arg were more recent amd thus safer and more women also emigrated, then that explains why there are more whites in those countries

I meant whites+black. Whites+ Black do not tend to racemix as much as white+Native. There are tons of studies showing how whites prefer Native Americans over Blacks when dating and marrying

he is not even fair skinned. why would he think he is white? i could understand if it was some whit skin mutt. but he is as dark as the night

why didn't spain and portugal send women like england and france did?

He says he is like 80% european bug since he lost the genetic lottery he came out darkskinned
Can happen tho so im not judging

>He means that if there are white women then white men wont racemix and since migratory movements into cuba and arg were more recent amd thus safer and more women also emigrated, then that explains why there are more whites in those countries
No, thats something you are saying. I'm saying that whites prefer to mi with Native Amricans rather than Blacks, that's why you see plenty of whites in counties like Cuba or Brazil, cause even though they do racemix, they don't do it as much

he is more like 80% native american

Because the spanish and portuguese empires happened 200 years earlier and cuz of that most people that traveled where valiant man because it was too dangerous for women, at one point just the fact of jumping on a boat meant you had 59% chance of dying

As technologies improved more people started traveling, in fact during the last moments of the spanish empire a lot of women did travel

>The colombian hispanista obsessed with being white
What has Spain to do with any of that? Never once have I mentioned Spain, is your subcoscious taking over? Spaniards are not even considered white by most people on the internet

I'll guess that South and Central America had a lot more Natives than North Americw, which means that they needed to bring as many men as they could because it was overall more dangerous. NA having less Natives means that a smaller group of men could deal with them and thus they could bring their women. Plus many English settlers I believe were fleeing religious persecution which means they'd bring their families with them, although I could be wrong.

>Spaniards are not even considered white by most people on the internet
You are hanging out on Jow Forums too much. Spanish are just as white as anyone is they are darker skinned because they are more South.

Yeah but he is saying I'm some sort of Hispanista when I can't care less about Spain. Maybe he is some Spainboo himself and is showing his true colors

But Shaun King is BLACK.

I guess I was mistaking you for someome else

>tfw to stupid too understand that image
what's the meaning of those bar charts at the bottom?

each bar is a person
each color is an ancestry
red = europe
green = african
blue = native american

Shows how White, Native and Black the DNA samples are. Red is White, Native is blue and African is green.

Me too.
I think all the tiny bars are different people they tested and what % their dna is. Black, white or Amerindian.

So Yoruba everyone they test is pure black almost. Most Euros were 95%+ white with a splash of Amerindian (wtf), except for the Med bros they are 95%+ white with splash of African. The Amerindians are mostly 80-100% Native with small splash of white or tiny splash of african too in some.

Then all Latinos are a mix, ranging form 95% white (far left in Argentina) to 95% native (far right in Peru) and different splash of black depending

think of each vertical bar as a single person

the red color indicates european admixture
the green color indicates african admixture
the blue color indicates amerindian/asiatic admixture

Pure whites in America are pretty common. Not even saying this for myself because I'm Asian.

>asiatic
Is that why so many of the non-Med euros have tiny bits of blue? From Asia? Makes way more sense than them having blue from Amerindians.

the green in europeans comes from arabs
the blue from the caucasus (and in finns from siberia)
you can see the same on the 23andme threads on this board

Asians and amerindians are pretty much the same, they even share haplogroups

Keep in mind that amerindians are asians that walked into america barely 2000 years before the white skin mutatiom developed in asians

Where are you seeing this? I only see very few native ancestry in all examples.

Most americans have slight amerindian and black admixture

Yup, but the green that arabs brought IS subsaharan , as well as the blue caucasians ajd siberians have IS asian.

I
In the bottom bar charts