You can't claim ancestry or ethnic identity to your ethnic group because your grandparents decided to leave their home...

>you can't claim ancestry or ethnic identity to your ethnic group because your grandparents decided to leave their home country to buy cheap land in another country and prosper.

>if you do try to do so, we will spam grotesque Mexican faces and make fun of you

Attached: image.jpg (474x711, 39K)

You have 8 grandparents, dumbo

>8

Normal people have only 4, you have probably even less.

To be fair, everyone in America is so mixed with so many things to say my grandma's German doesn't mean anything unless she came straight from Germany and even that's not guaranteed.

Euromutts are everywhere

Attached: 7F4FEB03-02F9-4C03-B318-D4A189088C79.jpg (837x672, 78K)

>your ethnic group
Don't you mean your 1/16 of an ethnic group?

>be 1/8 or 1/16 of some ethnicity
>live in a different country and culture
>Claim to belong to a ethnic and cultural group as much as those who live in said country and are 100% of that ethnicity

Attached: stares in american.jpg (680x680, 102K)

Caring about your "ancestry" or "ethnic identity" is one of the most embarrassing things you can do and you deserve to be ridiculed for it, OP.

t. has a Czech and a Hungarian granny

t. 100% Slav that larps as a steppe horseman

How do people even manage to get fat?

People don't claim that they're the same as people in those countries today. Obviously we are not. When people like my parents say they're "Irish", what they mean is American of Irish descent. Take my parents for instance. They are ethnically of Irish descent on both sides. Their parents went to Irish ethnic churches, lived in Irish neighborhoods, grew up with certain songs, stories, traditions, etc. "Irish American" is more about the way in which people experienced America, not pretending they're the same as modern people from Ireland. I don't know why Europeans online have a problem with understanding this or with people taking an interest in the modern day version of the countries their ancestors came from as long as it doesn't devolve into LARPing.

>values cheap land over blood and soil
>abandons people, land, language and culture when times are hard
>G-guys, I'm German, right? [nervous laughs in Mexican]

>muh ancestry

Attached: american identity crisis.jpg (856x364, 103K)

>people are not happy to see me coming in their country, however my grandparents came from there, and that is my country too, it belongs to me too, because it's my heritage
>why people so stupid they don't want to let me in and make fun with them
>if you wouldn't start to identify me with my heritage, I'll bomb you, stupid angry people

Attached: 1526185453328.png (625x773, 112K)

>my great grandfather's friend's neighbour's cousin was 1/8 German, therefore I get to claim German ancestry

WHEN DEY BLACK MAN TRY GET YU DOWN DONT FORGET ABOUT MOTHER EURPE AMEN WOO WOO

>I'm Irish
>WELL OBVIOUSLY I DIDNT MEAN IRISH I MEANT THIS COMPLETELY SEPARATE THING JEEZ WHY ARE EUROPEANS SO STUPID??!?!?

Attached: scientific anomaly.jpg (600x600, 47K)

I
AM
FINNISH

Attached: 54a2ae88ea0e7586be755273469c62eb.png (259x21, 582)

I'm 90 %-units more Binnish than you

>le 92% face

Attached: GTFO.jpg (500x465, 30K)

Rest in broadly European so I am pure.

Attached: 9cfd1b2838c51c4827de7a9409009b1d.png (420x420, 335K)

>Russian education

Us Finns are proudly Asian, get away from me white devil.

Underrated

idk man, 2 of my grandparents spoke German and 1 spoke Norwegian. Only one spoke only English.

Attached: negro.jpg (570x855, 89K)

Attached: ty4en1hajia01.png (967x761, 59K)

>brit says only british is ethnic british
>oh look my meme spit tests says im 86% british
>oh hey guys looks like I'm ethnically pretty British
>SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU DUMB FAT YANK SEPPO WANKER, NO YOU ARE NOT

Attached: 1529740665044.jpg (858x429, 46K)

>muh heritage

Attached: 1511229343215.jpg (1024x682, 177K)

Has anything caused as much unbridled, white-hot mutthurt as le 56% face images?

Its American assimilation technique, or liberals/mutts anti nationalists, just don't mention it to anyone your feelings, Jews do just that

whats wrong with their heads?

Yo can't claim the etnicity because you weren't raised according to your supposed ethnicity.

You can start by not having burguers as breakfast.

56% of their genes are fucked up.

Nobody wants you back because you're mixed (even if 100% white or 100% black) and your identity/ancestry doesn't really matter in the USA. Sure, it's nice to know where you come from and all, but US posters LARPing as 1/8th Germans drinking beer and wearing lederhosen is cringy and uncalled for.

Is it just the mix part? Like What about being born in Poland, then being almost immediately brought to the US where you are raised by 1st gen polish speaking immigrant parents. You are raised american but with strong polish roots? Are you still larping as a pole?

Attached: 1529912723316.jpg (615x506, 44K)

Look, there's many varying cases and one obviously cannot be opposed to all of them. In a hypothetical situation like the one you described I'd still be hesitant towards them coming back because Polish diaspora tends to be low-quality by default.

>I’m X!
>don’t speak the language (or do so with an accent)
>don’t know the geography
>don’t eat the food
>don’t suffer shared hardships
>don’t enjoy any but the most superficial cultures

I would say unironically be proud of being a mutt, since mutts are stronger then inbreds. We took the world’s rejects and became the stronger, richest country in the world. Don’t say your a hyphenated American, say your an American and be proud of it.

>decided to leave their home country to buy cheap land in another country and prosper
So literally abandoned their people for some more shekels? Why are americunts so fucking retarded and fat?

Attached: 1510350830403.png (889x696, 133K)

>mutts are stronger then inbreds
Actually not true in most cases in humans

Charles II

My ancestors were literally starved out, and the children desperately sent overseas where they became fucking servants for a tycoons family. Yeah, real greedy

Attached: 1528484028697.jpg (182x268, 12K)

this man knows the truth

this, except unironically

There's a middle ground between fucking niggers and fucking your sisters mate

>My ancestors were literally starved out
So was the rest of the country yet there's still people in it. your point? Also those were only some of your grandparents, the rest are probably from other places.

My point was crystal clear, the majority of our ancestors were escaping impoverishment and worked very hard to build a life here, that does not constitute greed.

Attached: 700ht_Kad.jpg (700x460, 73K)

Reminds of certain people that live just below both of our countries.

And that doesn't give you the right to come back either

If you don't speak the language, you're not of that ethnicity.
It's great that you take interest in different cultures, but how about taking pride in being American? A citizen of the most powerful country in the world?

As for the mutt memes, they're directed towards American "white" supremacists.

yes it does

I agree with the leaf on this . We would gladly take in American-Lithuanians. Or just Americans.
But I don't know why he replied to me.

Ching chong bing bong go back to your country

It certainly does

We dont wanna go anywhere, it's almost a shame that we cannot embrace our respective shared cultural influences I suppose.

Maybe in Chernobyl

Do you speak your ancestors' language and/or were taught any of their customs?

is there anything, ANYTHING worse than second gen immigrants

anglo immigrants literally anywhere

Attached: 1531422486997.png (1104x872, 56K)

If they're Anglo they're called "expats", mate.

Cromwell should have finished the job

Stupid silly mutt

I envy your non-mongrolized nations.

Europeans are mutts except Finns. We are truly pure race.

You can't find someone only from one country other than Finland. It's usually max 80%.

>t. Sven Ivanovich

0% scandi 0% russia

t. Hans Xi Khan