1) ur cunt

1) ur cunt
2) how much history did you learn in high school?

1) america
2) 1 year of American history, 1 year of art history, 1 year of European history 1789-1918, 1 year of 20th century history.

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX1984709.jpg (800x533, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7.com/religion/local-church-suing-lasd-claims-pot-is-part-of-religious-services/3192095/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was raised Baptist. My parents choose to homeschool me. Not that homeschooling by itself is bad or anything but they taught me nothing but bible stuff. Now I'm 19, I have no high school diploma, and I'm working as a short-order cook.

I gtfo of the baptist church, now I'm Catholic and my parents hate me for it

Good. Are you going to raise your kids Catholic? Are you going to homeschool them or send them to public school?

mexico
none, we have a weird system of technical school/highschool hybrids so we didn't have as many filler classes. It did however allow me to become a licensed chemical laboratorist while getting a highschool degree

i can't remember wht the fuck we learned but we have history classes the entirety of high school so 6 years

3 years of leftist propaganda I already forgot

1St year ancient shit, Egypt, Greece, Roman empire
2th year middle ages to about 1800's, pretty much all about Europe except muh American wars of independence/ some minor shit in India/China
3th year was pretty much all world wars/ cold war era

>taught me nothing but bible stuff
How is that even legal

>2) 1 year of American history,
1 year of art history,
So gay
1 year of European history
Fuck white people
1789-1918, 1 year of 20th century history.
Remember Hiroshima

Our freedom of religion laws are a little too broad.

r u circumcised

Freedom of religion was a mistake.

abc7.com/religion/local-church-suing-lasd-claims-pot-is-part-of-religious-services/3192095/

I'll probably bring them up in the church, but once they become old enough to make their own decisions they can do what they want.

I would only homeschool them if they really (for some reason) wanted to be, or if shit goes down in the public schools.

I was taught to read using the Bible, taught vocabulary from the Bible, taught history from the Bible, etc... The only reason I know anything outside of Bible stuff is that after I moved out I became an avid reader and read every book I could get my hands on.

Trust me it is. They tried to make me remember the entire New Testament by heart.

no, nor do I wish to be.

1) USA
2) Medium amount
2 years of American history (classic and AP).
.5 year of "Ancient World History" (mostly just Greece/Rome afaicr)

Also got a spattering of European history (in English class). Like we were reading a Shakespeare so they'd give a bit of background there, or reading the Odyssey so we'd get a bit of background there but not much.

Did about 5 years of various history (naturally mostly centered around europe, but no the rest of the world was well-covered too)

Attached: FB_IMG_1528790953954.jpg (702x960, 73K)

I was high all the time

Yeah freedom of religion sucks! Some meme church is suing over pot, can you believe it?

Why can't we be a place with zero freedom of religion like Saudi Arabia or Iran, true paradise with no pot. Phew.

t. 50 Cent

From pre history to 21st century. It was basically revision of previous 9 years.

No.
t. electrician and business owner

i remember being taught useless crap like egypt and greek history. more relevant topics include the american revolutionary war, french revolution, industrial revolution, WWI, WWII not to great detail. a little bit of australian history as part of english lessons. hardly touched anything post 1945. what a fucking joke

It was a joke you mong. 50 Cent has a song called "High all the time" wich is about how he learned nothing.

You missed the point entirely, pothead.
Instead of creating zoomer cults, you're supposed to change the law, just like what Californians did during 2016 regarding marijuana legalization.

Rap isn't my thing

I was in a humanities-focused class so we had double the history classes of everyone else.
Obviously Poland was given the most focus, but we've covered Europe fairly extensively, including many conflicts that had absolutely jackshit to do with us. We've failed to make it past WW2 in time for the exams.
Pre-colonialism Asia might have as well not existed, as well as South America before and after the conquistadors. Ancient history was mostly Greeks and Romans, others just got a passing mention.

What's wrong with your pic?