Okay, Jow Forums

okay, Jow Forums

Tell me who is that guy
Is he mentally deranged?

Attached: annoying_face.png (720x1280, 579K)

Looks a cousin of mine

Who the fuck knows who is that guy, but the user posting his picture in every thread is definitely mentally deranged.

Do you think that it's actually him posting photo of himself?

grandson of Hernán Cortés, unifier of Spain, slaughterer of Nafris

Good post, OP is a nafri.

it was definitely him for a while, disturbing every single Iberian thread.

pure Spaniard

Good post paki bro

Iberianer than you, muhammad

Leader of the Free Iberian Ethno-state Front. Most Wanted Man in America.

Mohammad OP is not even 1% white.

>Is he mentally deranged?
Obviously, he is a threat to Portugal, Gibraltar and Andorra. Maybe even France.

He never posted a timestamp or anything suggesting it was him.

Good because you are not Iberian.

No, but in a bunch of threads he posted waaay too many perspectives with the same code pattern.

He kept publishing them sideways, kek.

He is probably preparing to take power by force atm, be ready in case he decides to claim Austria-New Zealand to sent the nafris there

Attached: mong 5.png (900x1333, 917K)

>nationalism is a mental illness
Except for zionists

Attached: 1531710131720.png (848x800, 129K)

D-don't kill me please, I'm 100% Iberian I swear

Portuguese have their homeland in morocco, Iberians have only ibe homeland, Get out of our historical homeland promised to us by the Iberian Gods.

He's an Iberian. Got a problem with that, moe-hammit? MAGA

If you were you would see my struggle as a noble one in continuation with the struggles of Castille and Spain to establish peace and stability and to fight invaders.

Attached: Untitled78.jpg (500x500, 43K)

This.

While Jewz have their nationalism installed at birth I have to instill it on people taught to he against our clan and tribe.

He will only end up genociding 99.9% of America's population, 100% of Portugal's and 90% of Spain's. Hopefully he leaves us alone, no oppressed Iberians here, I think.

No, I am not racist, just for the existence of my people.

>Portuguese have their homeland in morocco
unironically based, you have my vote and unconditional support now

Attached: 908074009.jpg (600x542, 38K)

Going to need proof, post a face pic so we can identify this post as the official policy of the Free Iberian Ethno-state Front.

> he is a threat
He will unite all Iberia and America and will bring a new era of Global Domination, nice guy

Carlismo

Attached: 1531776716998.png (676x605, 406K)

even after 28 replies I haven't figured out who is he

He looks exactly like this swedish guy.

Attached: swede.jpg (1920x1080, 94K)

He is a cuban immigrant to the US who happens to hate Cuba and wants a Hispanoamerican Empire. He hates my country btw

Attached: chicano.png (973x655, 44K)

He is Cubanon, some dude from florida really obsessed with his spanish heritage, he even takes the effort to write in old castillian and larps as the future ruler of a panhispanic reformed empire

He is based desu