Mexico Appreciation Thread

As a Mexican I would most definitely appreciate a break from all of the slander and hatred towards my people which is under the very thin coated guise of "banter." Say one good thing about this IBERIAN country

Attached: 1494304119208.jpg (600x432, 118K)

chi

Shut up chicano. If you love your country so much come back here and help your brothers rebuild it

I honestly wish I was born in Mexico. But I have to be a shitty second generation immigrant.

>Nazi Mexicans
Sigh, I thought the Mexicans unironically posting the "mutt" meme were bad. Literal Nazi Mexicans, really? Goddamnit.

Anyway, Mexinazis aside, Mexico has
-Best food in the world (better than Italian, CHinese whatever you name it)
-Great family oriented people
-Hard working

Easily carry the banner of immigrant foundation from the Irish, Chinese, Italians, etc before them.

chi

CA

NO

t. cartel assclown

I visited Mexico last year and it was pretty fucking nice: friendly people, amazing food, fantastic geography and cool history.

It's a shame that you couldn't find a way to fix the narco issue, otherwise it would be unironically a 10/10 cunt.

Best of luck with your new president btw

DASSSSS RIGHTTTTT. I went to go visit mi familia during Christmas was honestly thinking about living there. Unironically want to establish a fascist govt and rebuild the Spanish empire where they left off

Attached: IMG_20180715_183739.jpg (700x700, 89K)

It's not your fault that you're neighbors with insane obese cokeheaded Americans and latinos.

The narco issue is that Americans buys so much of South American drugs that just smuggling the stuff makes you more powerful than Mexico's government. They're an unfortunate tunnel between the supply and the demand.

Stop acting like natsoc is for whites only. You faggot burgers brought your kkk ideology and ruined it now we can't even express it freely now cause you dumbass skinheads give it a bad rep. Fuck you

Hitler would have thrown Latino in camp with the Slavs, Roma and Jews and you know it.

>implying that Slavs were persecuted
>Roma
>he uses Roma for the gypsies
Fuck off /qa/ migrant

Attached: 1498755455308.jpg (736x492, 52K)

Hitler was about to ally with Mexico bt w

Majorar la raza hermano. I will return and do such as I have mentioned

Attached: 248736526245.png (426x428, 23K)

Ok you win, Latinos and nazis are a winning combo. Nothing will go wrong with this alliance.

Back to Jow Forums.

Fuck you slav puto, you ought to go back to /qa/ where you came from
>he thinks nazism is only for the whites
You're a dense vato, aren't you?

Hitler was an opportunistic betrayer.

Maybe he was, but maybe doesn’t exist in history.
He did promise to help us return the lands of America that were once mexican, as long as we declare war on em

Mexico would have won anyways, America was weak as fuck and the depression didn't hit Mexico yet. America also didn't fuck Mexico as hard as they would soon after WW2

USA is mexican territory.

half bloods not welcomed

I wanna appreciate an mxqt's calf muscle

Attached: Screenshot_20180715-193713_1.png (1080x814, 1.55M)

>He did promise to help us return the lands of America that were once mexican, as long as we declare war on em

Source: ''Your hairy ass''

Hitler didn't do such thing

your the reason why i don't like to be called latino/hispanic the chicano movement ruined everything, you guys act like every fucking person whos mexican celebrates day of the dead or that indian mexcian gay shit when in reality not many people do that shit you dumb chicano hijueputa

cringe kings lol

Attached: 1530680178599.jpg (1213x1577, 201K)

You bunch of gonzales have to come back, stop ruining america and stop infecting it with shitty mexican culture.

these disgusting american goblin mestizos ittt. Brown midget looking asses. Waste of oxygen

self hating faggot
die