Should USA officially apologize to Japan?

Should USA officially apologize to Japan?

Attached: 1415043467665.jpg (600x411, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes
youtube.com/watch?v=xSBvw7JHxRI
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ハワイ併合
reuters.com/article/us-usa-japan-obama/obama-to-visit-hiroshima-will-not-apologize-for-world-war-two-bombing-idUSKCN0Y11KC
nytimes.com/2016/05/28/world/asia/text-of-president-obamas-speech-in-hiroshima-japan.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_German_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Italian_Americans
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitutes_in_South_Korea_for_the_U.S._military
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why should they?

No, they don't have to. It was a war.

Japan should apologize to comfort women and our innocent citizens.

And for making anime

Just because they committed the worst atrocity against humanity.

Attached: hiroshima_and_nagasaki_victims_.jpg (584x452, 77K)

The world should apologize for not nuking the US desu.

Don't you know about war crimes?

I hate atrocities as much as the next person, but in our government's defense at the time, we didn't know about the effects of the fallout. We thought we were just dropping enormous ass bombs.

How would he? His country got off the hook on most of theirs.

There's no such thing as ''a war crime''.

Should japan apologize to korea and china?

No Google Japanese war crimes

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes

Japan never apologized to any country for what they did so why should USA do? If anything USA should apologize to Vietnam but they never will because of their propaganda which lasted for decades

name 1 war crime america committed

Okay so when Islamic jihadist rape your mother it's not a crime right? Because jihad is a declaration of war.

Japanese should also apologize to the world for giving Phillipines independence

Interning POWs downwind from american barracks

Attached: 1484960236085.gif (195x329, 3.66M)

If my country declared war to them, it isn't. If my country didn't declare war, then it's just a regular crime.

Again, there's no such thing as a war crime, and most ''victims'' of war are really at least partially guilty. In a total war, all citizens participate in some way to the war effort ; it is thus strategically viable to kill them.

Japan should apologise to the whole world for all the war crimes it commited and say thank you to America for the fact that America nuked it ONLY twice.

They were at war, the US was trying to beat the bad guys.

still salty about 1905?

Japan did a lot worse in China, Vietnam , Indonesia, Philippines.

Touche'

Attached: cry.png (509x619, 8K)

Japan was liberating China, Korea and Taiwan from the evil Europeans. They were the good guys.

I don't give a fuck about it because it's 70 years ago. What the fuck did Americans of today do to japanese of today? It's over.

The American people will never okay this, even the "leftists". The general narrative is that it was necessary.

Certainly no.

What do you mean about leftists, and why in quotes?

It's one of the very few issues I go back on myself over and over again. Essentially, it was the lesser evil because Operation Downfall (the planned invasion of Japan) would have led to more deaths. But that doesn't mean you can just go ahead and justify killing innocents.

Like I said, it's practically an impossible situation. Any option was very, very bad.

two bombs were not enough

Democrats, progressives, liberals etc.

And quotes cause I don't think our leftists are that left.

What did they have to do with the rest of your post?

Usa should apologize to the own nation by lies of the propaganda.

t. netouyo

Attached: 1504771677010.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>comfort women

They were regular prostitutes.
Japan gave the humanitarian money which saved their poverty.
The apologies were errors.
ENDLESS

Attached: downloadfile-9.bin.gif (450x294, 1.52M)

USA should apologize they didn't nuke japs until nothing left.

The Americans should know their name.

Attached: lonsomecrew.jpg (250x188, 71K)

>MUH WAR CRIMES

They should do it again

Should people officially apologize to a pederast serial killer?
Get your shit together, chimpanzilian.

Pearl Harbor. . .

>Japs start the war
>USA should apologize for finishing it

If the Germans went across Yurop on a rape and murder spree like the Japs in this region did you'd wish too that either America or Russia would nuke Berlin.

we have done nothing wrong tho

prisoners in hiroshima

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x1080, 131K)

You should apologize for your absurd level of violent crime.

Obviously 2 isn't enough

Attached: 43311.jpg (853x590, 218K)

You should apologize for your absurd level of cholesterol.

USA's usual practice.

Try again better

Attached: 8c36da66.gif (320x240, 149K)

sorry

idk.

Is there even any proof that the nuclear bombings happened? America won't apologize because it's obviously fake. They just wanted to scare the Soviets.

USA should officially apologize for all the innocent people they killed

Attached: bombmap3.jpg (960x540, 126K)

They don't have to. It was a war.

>cut Japan's oil supply meaning the only options they have is either to surrender all the Chinese territory they have or fight the USA
>they attack the USA
>WOW WHAT THE FUCK EVIL JAPS WHY DID THEY DECLARE WAR ON US ????

Colonel Kazuo Kazuzo, who was in charge of Iwo Jima Guard Command, who is also drawn in Clint Eastwood's film "Letter from Iwo Jima", insists on the defensive tactics of water border operations, After landing the military, it was dismissed by being confronted with General Commander Kuribayashi Lieutenant who intended the operation of destroying, and was transferred to the mainland before the landing of the US military, it came to the end of the war. It is known in the world that after the war he became a priest of Tendai Buddhism, established the Iwo Jima Association, and dedicated his life to the war dead in the battle of Iwo Jima and the remains of the remains. After the war he worked hard to collect the remains of the Iwojima garrison battle warhead, got involved with the Japanese government and the US government, which was still under the occupation of GHQ, passed through many difficulties, crossed Iwo Jima, The realization of the remains of the remains of the remains. What he saw in the field was a strange disaster that "skulls can not be found in 1000 bones of the collected remains". According to Fuyuko Kamizaka's "Iwojima still not honorable", he told Major Youngs Air Forces stationed at Iwo Jima and Colon's Navy station, stationed at Guam Island, that the number of skulls is insufficient and the US military authorities Although he protested for clarification, he said, "I am aware of that, but I do not want to condemn loudly at this stage, I want you to leave it to me." As another case on the battlefield, when the body of the Japanese military officers were repatriated from the Mariana Islands after the war, there were also records that about 60% of them had no skull. McPherson Navy lieutenant on the skull of the Japanese army officer on the US Navy torpedo boat 341 boat deck. (New Guinea Front on April 30, 1944)

Attached: 140886908342695441226_68066d05.jpg (300x431, 18K)

Speaking of what this means, among the US soldiers of the Pacific Front who fought against the Japanese army, there is a habitual habit of bringing back skulls of Japanese military officers in commemoration of the victory There was that. Far from the collection of skulls, the brutal hunting behavior of the corpses of the Japanese army officers by US soldiers was routine. In 1927 (Showa 2), Charles Lindbergh, who first succeeded in the Atlantic single landing flight alone at the Spirit of St. Louis, wrote that in the journal "Lindbergh World War II Diary", the US Army soldier's Japanese Army It is famous that he has witnessed eye-striking blasphemy of profane soldier's body and is accusing that fact. Putting urine on the corpse, shooting with dead body, shooting football instead of skull as a ball, cut off the penis and let her mouth, cut off her ear and nose, cut it into a necklace Dry the ears and nose to bring it home when you return, take out the gold teeth while grudging with gold rush, throw the corpse into the hole made by the projectile landed, place the waste on the spot such as waste leftovers The barbarity inferior to beasts, such as putting it in a collection place, was becoming everyday. There is a marvelous story that there was a Marine who had the head as it was, and the stench became too strong, so that his head was picked up from the superior. An idiot is an idiot to work wisdom, he says it has become to simmer to remove meat pieces from the skull. The skull that scraped off the finished meat was then sold at a price of $ 35 a unit. The head of the Japanese army officer hanging from the tree. (Burma Front of 1945) Desperation for such a body would have been impossible if there was no racist feeling against the Japanese.

Attached: 140886903509711678226_48c6c921.jpg (400x271, 29K)

Now if only we could take your based viewpoint and inject it into the brains of butthurt American blacks who want reparations for slavery.

dont be an empire then lollolololl

youtube.com/watch?v=xSBvw7JHxRI

What the fuck are you saying?

Attached: 1516482625995.png (480x480, 200K)

he is saying everyone did warcrimes so japan is innocent

Sanford Ballerd Dole
Robbed person of Hawaii.
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ハワイ併合

Japan not only committed easily worse offenses but were the aggressors in the war. Get that that weak shit outta here weeb

It's now mostly accepted that the nukes weren't actually necessary for ending the war because every Japanese city could have been leveled conventionally and nukes didn't actually change the strategic goal of Japan to persist to secure a non-unconditional surrender (the Soviets attacking was a bigger strategic deal and it happened days after Hiroshima), but if it hasted their decision to surrender to the Americans by a single day rather than allowing the Soviets to grab more territory like Hokkaido instead of the shitty Kurils and creating another divided country it was easily worth it.

fun fact: the firebombings did even more damage to the country as a whole then both A-Bombs, and japan still didnt surrender

Hes a Jow Forumsfag its the only way he can communicate anymore. Everything is about left vs right

>japan is raping and pillaging all of east asia
>cut off their oil
WHOA HOW DARE YOU USA

Didn't Obama apologize for the attack?

Anything said by US president is considered an official statement, unless it's explicitely stated that it's not.

For example: If Trump decided to say that the USA funded Op. Barborossa, and that Hitler was a puppet of ours to fight communism. Then this would become the official story, at least in the USA.

it was a war of liberation

reuters.com/article/us-usa-japan-obama/obama-to-visit-hiroshima-will-not-apologize-for-world-war-two-bombing-idUSKCN0Y11KC

nytimes.com/2016/05/28/world/asia/text-of-president-obamas-speech-in-hiroshima-japan.html
It wasn't really an apology, just a speech about the importance of remembering it and discouraging the further use of nuclear weapons.

Oh I've never heard that before. Do some black Americans want reparations for slavery?

That's a blessing

We could have stopped anime. I'm sorry we let the world down

you know the Brazilian flag is mentioning only about the operation of atomic bombs that completely evaporated over 100 thousands of human beings at once.
that tell the truth how much white muricans were white supremacists. they never use those kind of cold blooded weapons against the same whities.
there even were another cases that could prove how savage they were.
for example, Defoliant in Vietnam. it brang fatal damages to Vietnam and its genes.

and you comment might prove not onky you were but also you still are.
anyway Im pro-Americans whether you still are or not. actually whites are good at lots of fields like ancient black Egyptian were, except at racial things.

so don't say like that, i don't wanna accuse you of this kind of things. if you are whites.
you should know who is/are your enemy for now. At least i know it.

I'm not going to argue that they weren't racist (it's pretty objectively clear as they interned American citizens with Japanese blood and didn't do the same for Germans), but they sure as fuck would have nuked the Germans if they were ready and needed to.

2 were not enough

only a minority actually give a shit about it

at least within that regard

>it's pretty objectively clear as they interned American citizens with Japanese blood and didn't do the same for Germans
user do research before you post your bullshit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_German_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Italian_Americans

I didn't mean none, user. Most of those were literal German citizens and a few of them at that. The only argument is that it would be logistically impossible to intern everyone with German blood.

>they sure as fuck would have nuked the Germans if they were ready and needed to
no way. it wouldve been never gonna happen.
white muricans those days were worshipping European countries from where their ancestors came.
if they did it, muricans were ignored by all of other whities for ever.

Nope

After nanking? fuck no.

I think you meant to say pearl harbor.

You mean child's play?

Attached: pic018.jpg (224x300, 19K)

kim this is not the thread accusing jap of it. get me?

Had the war in Europe started to drag on and the German nuclear program start to advance, they would have done it. That was the fucking point of the Manhattan Project, they didn't pour in so many resources to nuke some random Japanese cities.

japan should apologize for creating an*me

There's nothing wrong with the UK nuking its enemy state in a war. Also there's no need for Japan to apologise for the "so-called comfort women" incident because they had every right to use their colonial people however they wanted. Everything can happen in war and everything can be justified in the name of "war".

what shameful gay
fuck out here and suck mutt dick

>That was the fucking point of the Manhattan Project
yeah, thats right. but that never prove they might have made the operation to the center of Europe.
America knew once America have stepped into it, they wouldve keep accusing America of it for ever. because the place is, or ironically was, the clay of whities.

>Also there's no need for Japan to apologise for the "so-called comfort women" incident because they had every right to use their colonial people however they wanted. Everything can happen in war and everything can be justified in the name of "war".

kim if you want to state that way, you have to solve your own war crimes.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitutes_in_South_Korea_for_the_U.S._military

in this wiki, south korean seems to insist that sk was not wrong.
but that was all what you did right.

Let's say you're the president, it's 1942, you get told the German program has been going on for 3 years at this point and it's looking like the Soviet Union is about to lose to Germany, and some nerds ask you for for 1 billion dollars in today's money to develop some sort of superweapon that may or may not work. Do you agree to that to counter Japan which you have already largely dismissed as a relatively minor strategic threat because of their low production capabilities and countless fruitless engagements, or do you agree because it might be the only hope of stopping German domination of Europe and perhaps the world?

They were prepared to fucking use it.

>Criminal stabs a few people
>Surrounded by cops
>Shot several times already
>Still charges at the police
>Gets shot again
Yeah the cops are justified.

>Japan attacks first, invading other countries
>Treat civilians and POWs like shit
>Gets their navy sunk
>Get their cities bombed
>Still refuses to surrender
>Gets nuked
Wtf America, apologize now!

Sorry, Chou.
This is my 100th sorry for you, will you forgive me?

The funnier part is most of the more vocal critics are countries with tremendous blood on their hands from ww2. Its just a rationalization so they can cling to their delusions of moral superiority

you know what Germans hated most?
it was jews, not white people.
if any of use of atomic bomb was, it was not against white people. it would have been against none white people including Russians. whities don't think Russians are white.
and in Russia those days, commie jews ruled the country.

germans are, again ironically were, whites. why could they have done it?
all they want was exterminaton of jews.

winners don't apologize

It's usually the black supremacists but it's there. The vast majority of blacks here don't care.