Do Americans really talk about race as much in real life as they do on the internet?

Do Americans really talk about race as much in real life as they do on the internet?

Attached: realise.png (938x622, 29K)

>he says while posting a racist white supremacist caricature

No, I don't have any friends to talk stuff with

Your average euro cares a lot more about race than your average American.

this

Yes, their news, sports, movies/live shows are are heavily politicized around race and identity

No, and you can't call anyone obsessed with race when you have images like these

A friend of mine who went to work in Boston has said that the first thing that people asked him was "whats you race? You have to have a race!"

Americans are so obsessed about race they don't even realize it. Literally every turns in to racial issue
this

Are these images really still upsetting after all this time?

Attached: 37%.png (745x752, 10K)

Yes. Every kid in America gets their haplogroup exam for certification and a proper ID for penis examination.

No. Our media is obsessed with it and therefore dumb people also get obsessed with it. But for the most part no one with an IQ more than 85 gives a shit because we realize that it doesn't actually matter.
Now, I think ethnicities and cultures are fascinating but I don't care what you are as long as you're a decent person.

>watch american sports programme
>it's just 90% about race related topics

Nah

Your average white western Euro is extremely racist. Meanwhile here in the US, we live together in harmony with multiple different races/ethnicities & cultures.

>world news start up
>store clerk calls the cops on a "BLACK" women for using a coupon

Attached: 1528670788214.png (575x526, 274K)

It forms their entire identity. It's annoying as fuck.

stop replying to b8 posts

Fuck no.

They really do. When I talk to my euro friends, they rarely bring up the fact, but when I talk to my American 'friends' they constantly bring it up. It's like they can't turn it off.

Sounds like latent racism.

No, Americans do not talk about race as much in real life as they do on say pol. Still racism is strong in America, it is just much more silent and passive aggressive than the internet. However, that is changing do to sites like pol. More of the deeply racist Americans are becoming comfortable speaking hatred in real life. Crazy radicalized times in America. Mainly the rich white people are afraid of losing their power, wealth, and their control.

>it is just much more silent and passive aggressive
Very bad i think we all need kill people with even little dark color of skin. Go America!

>when I talk to my American 'friends' they constantly bring it up. It's like they can't turn it off.
Could you give some examples?

I'm a spic, at work I can't fucking talk to any of my white friends without them bringing up me being "Mexican," even if I can't speak spanish. I don't mind because a lot of times its just banter, but it does get annoying when even while playing games they have to say things like "it's because your mexican!" Joke gets old. My best friend is british, he has never brought up my background, I had russian friends growing up and they never cared about it either. It's just some odd cultural trait they have, it's not really even racism, if I were part or full italian or irish, they would do the same. It's annoying, but they cling on to it for some reason.

Yes, I guess gringos are so far up their own asses they can't see that calling themselves and others "x"-American really does show how much of a matter race is

That's really odd. Where do you live?

Midwest. Whitest area of the country. Also, it might sound like I'm complaining, but most of the time its harmless banter. It just seems like a weird cultural trait to me, though.

Sounds like a way to cope with having no culture by clinging to places that do.

I used to care about race. Poor me the white race is dying out... It isn't.

I finally made a black friend and he is cool as can be.

Always had Mexican friends.

Hate asians tho.

maybe it's because you're younger. When I was in high school, we used to tease each about race/ancestry but it never got to the point where we were fucking with you all about all the time / bringing it up a lot

I don't get this no culture meme. Like you have Brit flag, I mean what culture do you have?

I'm almost 30....I only hung out with Russians in H.S, so it was more of a shock to me when I got white American friends.

I think you're just being too much of a beaner

>Do Americans really talk about race as much in real life as they do on the internet?
Rarely but the media covers it a lot. Amongst friends and family, no one mentions it.

and this is why we hate you

but basically what you should tell your friends is that it bothers when you that they always have to point out that you're a Mexican/that you're different. I guess they don't really think about it (it should be common sense, but i'm assuming you are all young)

Just tell them that it sucks being different from everyone else, it sucks being a Mexican in a heavily white area, so that when they point it out all the time (even if it is good natured) it just makes it worse so please cut it out

you hate who? and why?

That is seriously odd. At 30 years old that is pretty weird. Give me more specific examples...

I don't think I explained it right. I will use an example not related to myself, my friend is 1/4th irish, and he loves to talk about how irish he is. Like how I can't beat him at drinking cuz im irish, and how I must love spicy shit. It's so typical in american culture, that you guys don't even notice it. I find this odd, that's all I'm saying, it can be annoying SOMETIMES, but I understand its just cultural.

>cuz im irish
cuz he's irish*

i hate shitskins who get defensive about getting accepted into white societies but then retort with wypipo have no culture
they can fuck off for all i care

If you meet someone who is an obviously foreigner, what is wrong with asking where he is from? When you meet people with an accent you don't recognize, don't you ask where they are from? That's pretty normal. I'm a blonde hair blue-eyed Aryan poster boy and I get asked where I'm from all the time because I have a mutt accent (I moved a lot growing up so my accent is a unique mix of a bunch of the local accents at the places I lived growing up)

No one is getting defensive. I assume you mean my post even if you didn't reply to me exactly. Pointing out a weird cultural trait is hardly "getting defensive." Like Jersey shore brats pretending to be Italian.

>my friend is 1/4th irish, and he loves to talk about how irish he is
This is just embarrassing.

I can say nigger here and everyone just laughs at the niggers

yeah your friend that talks about how Irish he is, i'm still trying to rape my head around it. Like if Conan O'Brien makes refers to how Irish he is (does he, I can't remember) that would make sense because that guy has the Irish last name, the red hair etc. Does your friend have a very Irish last name? Then it would make sense that he's proud of that, right?

It is real, tho

Attached: irishamerican.jpg (607x162, 22K)

Yeah, he is phenotypically irish. I don't deny that, but it's still weird. Like when blacks pretend to be african and dress african. Even if they might look african, they are 100% American. I don't think its bad that he is proud of that, but it is a little bit odd.

>Does your friend have a very Irish last name?
Does it matter? I bet that guy never lived in Ireland even as a child.
I know it is real, I just feel ashamed of people like that.

My best friend is Russian, moved here when he was 16. Very Russian last name, Very Russian first name, speaks Russian, has a Russian accent, etc. And he's the only person that ever bring up my "race" all the time (I'm German descent on all sides, every great grandparent, have the most traditional German sounding last name ever, blonde hair, blues eyes) and he's always ripping on me for being German, always going "you German Schwein", "you Schweinsteigher mother fucker" etc. etc

It doesn't bothier me at all, but it's interesting a Russian is the only one who does that

Poor Vladimir, he was assimilated so fast, he can't return to Russia anymore. :(

>german race
Do you know what ww2 is?

>(I'm German descent on all sides, every great grandparent, have the most traditional German sounding last name ever, blonde hair, blues eyes)

Attached: 1510431718631.jpg (726x459, 100K)

Yes your last name matters, that's your family. My Russian friend that lives here now, his kids will have his last name (very Russian-sounding) and if he has any sons, the grandkids they bear him will also have his very Russian last name. In your eyes they aren't allow to identify with being Russia at all even though they have to go through life with a very Russian last name?

when will you retards learn about the concept of self-awareness, the first thread on the catalog right now is an italian asking if france is really white, even dark skinned countries engage in this shit you fuckheads

well think about it. You see all this bitching about how France won the WC with all these guys with very African sounding last names and everyone is pissed at them even though they are all born and raised France, played Ligue 1 and 2 (where they were all discovered)

If they had French-sounding last names like Lemar and Coman there wouldn't be as much bitching. Yes your last name matters and what you look like matters. if I played for the German National Team (which I am eligible to do because my Dad's dad was born in Germany) and I was as good as Schweinsteiger, with my blonde hair blue eyes and very German last name, do you think they would have a problem that I only lived in the US? I mean they have a very multinational national team now, I'd think they would be very happy to have me (if I was great) because at least I look ethnically German and have the very German last name

>mexico being a hypocrite
okay latinx

what

Mexicans also do this with white people or black people when they mostly stick to their own. This only happens with people of any race who have one or two friends outside their race. I'm usually that white friend to friends of other races.

You have mexicans larping as white and "colorism" problems, and apparently ignore the africans in the country. You have no room to talk.

The fuck are you talking about

nigga please

Yes, 30 years ago people of different races couldn't live in the same neighborhood.

Think about it

Please what?

stop pretending like you're clueless

Stop projecting your obsession on my country.

I must be clueless too, what do you mean Mexicans larping as white?

ahahahahah what a ridiculous response caught ass nigga

Ok

It's self-explanatory, what more explanation could there be?

thought so, if you care so much about race obsession please do something about your own backyard

>tfw mixed race white person

I really don't get it. Do you mean real Mexicans or Mexican americans? I've seen some mexican americans try to pretend to be white, they call themselves italians or spanairds. Never seen an actual mexican do this.

Seriously, what the fuck are you even trying to say.

I believe that he thinks Mexicans dislike centrucas because of their skin color? Even though they are not that much different from southern mexicans.

Both. Light skinned Mexicans act superior to light skinned Mexicans in Mexico and fetishize them on tv, I have seen Mexiflags here claim to be white also, this happens in other latin american countries here too, are you new?

I'm from Krautchan, which is dead now so I had to come here, we had normal Mexican posters and not mentally ill ones like the ones on here. I think you're generalizing.

Having racism isn't the same as larping as different nationalities 24/7 and basing your entire identity on being a nationality/ethnicity you are not. Which is what this thread is about. When you find me a sizeable population of Mexicans calling themselves "Spanish-Aztec", we can resume your autism desu.

Watching europeans and Americans fight over this kind of thing is funny

Attached: 1531341170011.jpg (1608x1080, 235K)

Kind of like the fucking OP?

You larp as white, that's much worse than someone who acknowledges their lineage back to their country of origin, most people in America who do that are first or second generation immigrants. Early whites and Blacks usually consider themselves American full stop.

>european tall and fit bvll

das rite

seriously we are sooooooooooooooooooooo much better than short fat dumb americans

>You larp as white
You are dumb as fuck.

stay mad white wannabe gotta sleep now

Ok

>gotta sleep now
Oh well it's over now...

look at the current Pope, Francis. He was born and raised in Buenos Aires but his name is Jorge Mario Bergoglio. You don't think he identified some with his Italian roots?

What

>Do Americans really talk about race as much in real life as they do on the internet?
>In this thread there is at least one American idiot doing just that
Classic

>muh 1/33th heritage

It really is an american thing.
I had a black schoolmate in primary school, completely foreign sounding surname, her parents were from, I think Kenya.
The only time her origin came up was when we had a schooltrip with all the parents and people asked her parents where they're from, etc.
Her "race" never came up and her black skin only came up when the grills were talking about make-up and shit like that.
I mean sure, everyone understood that she's black and stands out, but nobody thought it's an important thing to focus on.

Same experience with another dude in high school.

>basing your entire identity on being a nationality/ethnicity you are not. Which is what this thread is about.

Literally know one does this. Look at Conan O'Brien, do you think he goes thru life basing his whole identity on being Irish? He's from Boston (went to Harvard there) which has a large Irish Catholic tradition (the Kennedys, John Kerry), he's got the Irish last name and the red hair.... do you see him going thru his life basing his whole identity on being Irish?

Pope, head of the Roman (Italy) Catholic Church (based in Itaty, most of the Cardinals that vote for the pope are Italian)

Current one. Pope Francis

His name is Jorge Mario Bergoglio. You don't think he wouldn't identify some with being Italian nomatter where he lives, Mexico, China, or where ever?). Again the dude's name is literally Mr. Bergoglio until he became a priest

You are so obsessed about this topic you don't even realise it. But stop replying to me pls.

That's not possible

>Yes your last name matters
It doesn't.

>In your eyes they aren't allow to identify with being Russia at all
How are they Russians if they were born and raised in America? They just Americans with the last name of Russian origin.

Your experience in Russia is exactly like minie in the US. I went to a large high school that was like 98% white and nobody treated the blacks any different. So far same as Russia. What do you think it's like here?

>trying to rape my head around it.

I'm not sure how it is in Liberia, I was talking about USA.

This website has had two stages. A golden period where mostly Americans posted on it and racism was found in how they used a Character Creator for a free browser game, and an image of a black boy with the words "Das racist!" next to it; and a dark age, where Americans are half of the posters at most, and you have a complex of four or five boards, one of then being Jow Forums where low IQ people go every single day to make twisted, retarded comments about race and breeding every single day, day after day for years.

It was really depressing to watch the internet gain popularity in your bible belt in real time.