/brit/

England expects that every man will do his duty edition.

Attached: HoratioNelson1.jpg (2074x2500, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHDQ33xjVdo
youtu.be/xInEnTPtNtw
youtube.com/watch?v=r4tYOugo-R8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 40-frases-para-felicitar-el-cumpleanos-felicitaciones-originales-divertidas-y-mas.jpg (996x652, 47K)

Touchdown!

Attached: CNp3zVQWgAAfXW6-1170x658.jpg (1170x658, 224K)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 109 times.png (641x733, 114K)

Why do burgerclaps keep mocking Britain for not having freedom of speech while praising Russia for also not having freedom of speech

Attached: 6fee58c.jpg (810x780, 74K)

Dortmund fans are decent fans to go on the ale with

winning football games > having borders

REPORTER, JEFF MASON, REUTERS: Thank you. Mr. President, you tweeted this morning that it's U.S. foolishness, stupidity, and the Mueller probe that is responsible for the decline in U.S. relations with Russia. Do you hold Russia at all accountable or anything in particular?

TRUMP: Yes I do. I hold both countries responsible. I think that the United States has been foolish. I think we've all been foolish. We should have had this dialogue a long time ago, a long time frankly before I got to office. But I do feel that we have both made some mistakes. I think that the, the probe is a disaster for our country. I think it's kept us apart, it's kept us separated. That was a clean campaign. I beat Hillary Clinton easily and frankly we beat her...And it's a shame that there can even be a little bit of a cloud over it...it has had a negative impact upon the relationship of the two largest nuclear powers in the world. We have 90 percent of nuclear power between the two countries. It's ridiculous.

Attached: 20180716-038-1_thumbnail.jpg (640x360, 24K)

pay
up
piggies

post something from reddit

Still banned from pol for mongrel memes if it's so untrue why do these crying little women report me

Attached: Df98jl1W0AAu7I8.jpg large.jpg (1024x493, 104K)

Attached: 1517947552720.png (485x443, 28K)

I wish i was smashing on some thick pussy right now

Attached: 484062.jpg (1600x1061, 965K)

Why though pol is where I belong not here Americans having mixed race heritage is political

Attached: ello govna.png (640x480, 62K)

Call centre toil beckons
This is the day after I graduated from uni

scotland really looks comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=UHDQ33xjVdo

Attached: 1530772544696.jpg (554x768, 114K)

You must hate a Frenchman as you hate the devil.

Attached: h_ nelson.jpg (560x560, 45K)

*snap*

I'm not even going to retaliate you'll just report me with tears streaming down your face and start spamming that Americans are more pure dan deh Anglos dey dah reel muttz

The local so-called ""news"" is mad about this.
youtu.be/xInEnTPtNtw

hey thaiposter
are the chinese considered the jews of asia?

t. Micron

I've heard this and similar things several times here.

Attached: 1514377038361.png (535x490, 15K)

sorry could you repeat that for me

how do they call mr toilberg with chinese names?

fish face

I've never heard anything similar to this
Yeah I wouldn't either, but he's an absolute tit so yeh..

post it

Stop it you've won yes I am a blond haired blue eyed 6'3 Pakistani with an Anglo last name seriously can't get anything past you Americans

PERCOCET, MOLLY PERCOCET

Attached: auspepe.png (554x400, 46K)

Attached: 1514516885724.png (765x490, 28K)

*posts we be dabbin.jpg*

Maybe I am late to the trend but a lot of my colleagues start every sentence with "Basically"

Very annoying

Attached: 4ACC76BD00000578-5578993-image-m-241_1522867761141.jpg (470x460, 47K)

I'd love to put camera in the sewer and watch all the the rats surfing down the stream on poos

scotland looks based
youtube.com/watch?v=r4tYOugo-R8

Anyone wanna come to my house and dab with me?

>small brain: lil pump is good
>medium brain: lil pump is bad
>ascended brain: lil pump is good

Attached: ancap dabpepe.png (554x400, 50K)

You've literally won mate you've beat me you're just trying to bully me now and that's out of order you don't know what those pics are doing to us

Attached: images (6).jpg (458x321, 20K)

Attached: 1515591507579.jpg (1024x620, 67K)

Gamers rise up!

>hotbed of liberalism
>voted against leaving eu
>tried to get a second indepencence vote so they could remain in the eu and make it so England had a boarder with the eu
Yeah mate based and redpilled

Hate slow walkers during rush hour, shall brandish a cattle prod to zap them

:/

Based

we live in a society

Hate slow walkers who form a wall across the pavement so they could talk to each other. Ought to drop kick each and every one of them and give them even more brain damage.

we dont

Attached: 1531415331209.jpg (945x920, 94K)

have any of you ever done drugs for a whole day and then you start getting weird thoughts that are really loud so you cant ignore them
whats that called

you're developing schizophrenia

Psychosis, probably hahaha

americans really didnt take that 56% amerimutt meme well did they
never seen anyone try so hard to deflect a targeted meme onto other people like this before

Attached: La+creatura_650435_6467671.jpg (473x921, 108K)

Stop it lad please I cant handle it these image's cut us deep we will never forgive you for the pigMuslim infront of a union Jack meme

weed isn't a drug that's why i don't do it

you dont develop that you’re born with it and anyway its only happened after a whole day of doing coke or mdma

The conundrum:

- Only way to meet girls is tinder and dating sites
- The girls I like are the type that wouldn't go on tinder and dating sites

im tired of this website
im tired of their petty squabbles
im tired of being caught in the tangles of their shitty memes

Attached: 1514787084433.png (1437x1248, 162K)

Don't he's got some fucking naughty memes basically saying that we are Pakistani Anglo crossbreeds I cant take it anymore lad

dabbing is the neoliberal version of the nazi salute

Imagine if Brits were so upset by the bong and Muslim memes that they tried to paint Americans as being clocktower-fixated Muhammads and rushed to edit all memes about themselves to be about Americans instead

Would be pretty sad wouldn't it

scottish people and basques have a lot in common

We live in a metaphysically devoid wasteland
How are we to survive this suffering, when everyone is brainwashed into thinking it's some heaven like paradise
Quite the conflicting existence

*makes your victory insignificant*

Attached: Jacques-Louis_David_-_The_Emperor_Napoleon_in_His_Study_at_the_Tuileries_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (3079x5135, 3.4M)

hat
name one thing

hate using dating sites

Italian manlet

they are celtics, and their weird sports are similar

Sounds like Chink tourists. Get them here and i fucking hate them.

God save queen!

Attached: cromvell.jpg (493x599, 69K)

God save the queen*

*sticks you in a cage in a worn down shack on a shitty island off the coast of africa and lets you die in squalor and destitution and indignity*

require a so called borderline (a.k.a bad bitch) gf

Attached: borderline gf.png (960x720, 487K)

my go take my shirt off in the park by myself thoughts?

literally everyone here

They're locals and they even have the nerve to take it personally when you walk around them. They can go to hell.

>large brown Canadian

Attached: pipes.png (797x724, 148K)

Based or grim?

Attached: IMG_20180717_080334.jpg (682x888, 100K)

racist

>IT'S A CIA PSYOP
>I WONDER WHO'S PAYING FOR THESE MEMES
>WELL DONE YOU STUPID EUROKEKS YOUVE MADE THE US HATE YOU GOOD LUCK NEXT TIME YOU TRY KILLING EACH OTHER WE WON'T COME SAVE YOUR ASS
It's crazy how bad they reacted it's always been there though even my grandad used to say Americas are mongrels but no one ever bothered to make a point of it until 2016 they thought they could win every argument by saying how powerful they are until the 56% meme happened it's literal kryptonite

Also couples that block both sides of the escalator

ridiculously grim mate, in what world is that based unless you're a nonce

creepy enough to give his son issues and lash out at a stranger for potentially being a sexpat

pottery

t.soros shill

Got to pay the bills some How

too much?

Attached: 3382FD53-0C3F-4995-923F-299AD5843204.png (750x1334, 680K)

Business idea: barge past slow walkers

>t.soros shill

Attached: 1493779594419.png (828x1034, 189K)

smooth petite Zulu

Attached: pipes.png (794x723, 147K)

say something profound about suicide

any depressed and depraved man in
I feel like writing about life but I only have the inspiration not the motivation

Just enough

>pot

Attached: pipes.png (816x728, 136K)