Do you know about identitarians? Do you have a faction in your country...

Do you know about identitarians? Do you have a faction in your country? I'd join them but the one in my country is a bit cringe desu, those of France and Austria seem cool.

Attached: 1.jpg (940x529, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Bavarians
No wonder they feel identityless

I have no tolerance for white nationalists or alt righters

Attached: seriouspoliticalmovementdamnit.jpg (3000x2181, 2.56M)

That great but identitarianism implies anyone can join, but you have to adopt the culture of the host coutnry. Pretty similar to American identity I guess. So screaming muh racism doesn't work here.

Zoomer faggots.

that's because you're gay

Why? Because they try to find a middle ground between the leftists who have no problem seeing European culture fade away and the right wingers who are dumbfucks who will never reach more than 5% of votes?

this

>muh ethnonationalism
Mm, I sure am convinced they aren't bigots

Attached: boomer gen z meme.jpg (1800x1200, 795K)

Why are you posting alt-right image, identitarianism is not alt-right

Attached: poo.jpg (1200x675, 199K)

>The movement has been described as being part of the global alt-right,[13][14][15] or as the European counterpart of the American alt-right.[40][41]

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement
>The identitarian movement (otherwise known as identitarianism) is a European and North American[2][3][4][5] white nationalist[5][6][7] movement that originated in France.
Literally the first sentence in, faggot.

k and what you're going to do ?
Walk in the street with signs ? Stick posters in the on bus stop ? call the police on illegals ?

Seems fun.

Attached: 1531798250747.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

That image is so goddamn gross

Who gives a fuck what Wikipedia writes? You know it's written but humans too right? It doesn't share that many things with the American type alt-right at all.

At least something? It's disgusting what Brussels, Paris, London and many other cities have become.

identitarians are too soft
fascism is unironically the only option

Attached: 1480689885658.jpg (757x555, 397K)

>identitarians
>belgium
Amai

Going by that logic, nothing is reliable because all of human media is made by humans.
Wikipedia cites their sources, which is more than I can say about you, you massive cock goblin.

swede and fingolian are the only ones being critical. Life imitates art

>they try to find a middle ground between the leftists who have no problem seeing European culture fade away and the right wingers who are dumbfucks who will never reach more than 5% of votes
>Having exactly the same ideas and values as the far right and only trying to package it better and not scare centrists away
>Totally third-way, right + left middleground youguiz!!

Idiot. It's an ethnocentrist movement, but there's nothing wrong with that.

>but there's nothing wrong with that
There is literally everything wrong with that. Fuck off with your tribalist ooga booga shit.

>identitarians

If that's all you have going for you in life then you've failed at life.

Attached: True Finns Party Youth Leader.jpg (1200x500, 115K)

I don't care about my family or race, we're all human after all, I donate all my money to black children across the world and make sure to adopt as many niglets as I can!

Attached: fedora cheers.jpg (600x450, 46K)

Why is it that you faggots can never rebut something without building up the most ridiculous, exaggerated straw man you can think of? You're intellectually dishonest.

That's literally your mentality, my triggered friend.

Attached: thumb.png (800x450, 359K)

Not a single counter-argument to be found? Okay, have a nice day, my mutt friend

we have one; sometimes they are mistaken as refugees

Go back to twitter to get blumpf impeached you boomer tier cunt

Of course nothing made by humans is reliable. Also, their sources are articles written by stereotypical lgbt activists, it's how the movement is described that's all.
No they don't believe in white supremacy for example, because the ideology is based on identity not race. Also there's not many religious elements in it, as Europeans are less religious than Americans. Alt-right has many Christians who want the wife to take on a traditional role again for example, you don't see that at all in the identitarian movement.
No it isn't
What?
What?

Counter argument to what? You didnt even make an argument you just went full meme mode

>anti-white civic cucks

no thanks

But at least they might accomplish something. Sorry but the far right will never accomplish anything unless they go full Nazi mode and do a coup like the Nazis. 99% of far right groups are a joke in every European country.

Accomplish what? All I know is that they got a bad reputation in my town for attaching their political stickers to kindergartens and schools

>at least they might accomplish something

Which is? There are already PLENTY of parties representing their soft, BARELY even anti-immigration views.

That isn't what Europe needs.

Those people are official citizens.
Are you going to harass them ? lol

Does something as basic as being patriotic really require being a member of some snowflake circlejerk organisation in westoid countries? Just show up with your own flag man, all that altrite stuff is silly af

Even NS groups are less cringy and have wider support than "identitarians"

Attached: Almedalen_2018-07-06-3-1 resized.jpg (3000x2250, 2.2M)

Their victim complex forbids it

>picture of Polish ONR as an example of altright, even though ONR is way older than altright

What? No? Inform the public that these people are not integrating correctly.
Reach a larger public by not being as extreme.
They took a helicopter and organized hundreds of people to stop refugees/immigrants from entering Europe via the alps and stopped several ships carrying reguees/immigrants from entering, how is that soft?
You can do both?
Identitarians are aesthetic

No. We bave no such thing here.

Attached: 2.jpg (685x385, 54K)

Attached: 3.jpg (768x510, 73K)

Show up with HRE flag or something, nobody hates HRE

ITT: Cringy pathetic kid from a on non-country tries to be edgy and superior

Saved

>

It is because western yurop is freaking about muslims. Our gibs are too small, our languages too hard and our public too unwelcoming to unassimilated Arabs for mass islamic or African immigration to be a thing here.

Yes, our culture is superior. If not, which one is? If you say every culture is equal you are deluded. Of course western culture is superior to African or Muslim cultures, there's no question about that.

Ah yes everything is our fault. Not the Qu'ran that teaches them to hate non-Muslims.

>our culture
>western culture
t. non-country without culture trying to compensate for his lack of an identy

The anti-Islam party is the second party.
The alt right party is growing rapidly in the polls. From a non-entity a year ago.
The biggest party is right wing. Third biggest party as well.
We've always been orange.

No need for silly marches and identitarians here.

I don't know what they're supposed to do, I've seen pics of people with those triangle flags online and that's it.

Belgium has culture though. Beer, waffles, and based comics.

>Identitarians
is that identity politics?
we aren't that dumb (yet) besides catalonyans who are identical to other spaniards but will make up stories about being frenchies or some other wierd shit

In the polls the alt right is now the 3th party.
But at the expense of the anti-Islam party, which is the 4th in the polls.
Greenleft is on the rise as second.
And our ruling party of corporate shills stays on top.

>culture

What? It's a mix between French and Germanic culture.

t. 56er

>wikipedia cites their sources
Yes, which are places like the SPLC and other journalists. If you think these are valid sources I already know you are a failure. Go finish your sociology degree and get my coffee.

I am saying it is not my problem.

>science is politics
Tradcons are subhuman.

If you want an ethnostate, get the fuck out of modernity and go live in a tribal region of the Middle East or Sub-Saharan Africa.

>Australian intellectuals

It's either be intellectually honest and give up the fruits of a non-ethnocentric world or remain a hypocrite crying about wanting something that is fundamentally at odds with how modern human societies functions.

Nope. Poland, Japan, South Korea are all ethnostates

No purpose joining cringy group of people

>Socializing with a group of similar minded people has no purpose
ok
Go eat another kebab at Hassan's kebab place soyboy

We have GI here, they're small but seem to be doing some good stuff
Couple of my friends went to their first event

>soyboy

>"w-we arent alt-right I swear"

Go be """redpilled""" somewhere else kid

cringing at this

You have literally no arguments, I just hate new generation Germans who have so much white guilt they don't mind mass rapes by refugees on German women.

So that image shows alt right stands for everything good in this world.

Sounds pretty nazi.

>SPLC
>not a valid source
You're right, for sure. Should have used a source from the Cato Institute of Turning Point USA

Attached: grug meme.jpg (582x449, 35K)

>alt right
>bodybuilding and fitness
Lmao

Attached: 27067030_1579788138725582_8315428416155605680_n.jpg (714x960, 167K)