How are they considered in your cunt?

How are they considered in your cunt?

Attached: images (4).png (470x313, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDSZYWBs9zs
youtube.com/watch?v=w_QOtnPF3eQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm sorry for what the french did to you

Is Algeria safe to visit? How is it in August? I might go to Algeria this summer, I only have one week so I don't have much time, is Algiers+Oran a good choice?

Afrikkkan alphas ready to eliminate French wh*tes

worse version of moroccans tbqh

they can be ok, but usually they aren't

I’m more sorry for when the Arabs obliterated their culture and almost their language while enslaving them to Mahomet.

they aren't

don't think most of us even know what algeria is desu

Like all brown people

Attached: images (22).jpg (256x194, 6K)

make good jokes and are fun to hang out with but are also often thug &, terrorists,

typical french scum

The Jews did that

Turkish proxy or actual Mongol?

aggressive. scammers, drug dealers, potentially terrorists

I am aware of no strong opinions. I hear they're allies of west sahara, which makes me like them, and they are culturally influenced by france, which also makes me like them.

"They speak French there, but they don't like the French".
Also, more proud/hostile than the average North Africans.

It's safe so don't worry, the military is doing a good job.
If you only have one week you won't savour it if you go to Algiers AND Oran, choose one. If you're going to Algiers, check la casbah, a week is plenty to visit all of it.
Most are ok with it. It didn't "oblitirate our culture but everyone sees it as correcting it. The ottman rule fucked us up alot tho.
Expected that so nj
Look it up if you want
Most who live in France are like that. But people here are less like that. (Almost all cousins live in France and are absolute delinquents)
Moroccans are a competition tho

Subhuman criminals

brothers

Love you

Dumbass who lick Muhammad's butt.

Thanks mate, I guess I'll have to choose then. Is the food in Algiers good? And are there nice shisha bars there? I like to unwind with a shisha in the evening.

>It didn't "oblitirate our culture but everyone sees it as correcting it.
>having your ancestral language almost driven extinct and being forcibly converted to Satanism is having your culture “corrected”

Mongol

Well-mannered people worthy of trust

Attached: 32A01B2F-1054-487E-AFE6-AE190DF2A347.jpg (800x600, 77K)

subhumans, the scum of the earth
I'm not

It seems to me Moroccans have a more conservative soul, Algerians are more the "hop on the dromedary and burn everything" kind.

what about tunisians

same shit

The food is great and most of the good restaurants are in Algiers-center or in Hydra. I can't say anything about shisha bars tho, not really a big fan of it.
Uhh our language is still alive and well, even people who don't consider themselves kabyle are learning it. If I would judge I'd say it's a 2nd language after arab. We mainly prefer arab because it's the language of our religion and should be respected, not thrown away. You might be a bit misinformed.
Sad but true

what is your opinion on french people?

Most are alright. Parisians and marseillais are degenerates tho.

Rich Africans (which isn't saying much)

Are mass killings in rural villages still a thing?

Not at all. Not enough Algerians for people to have an opinion over one way or the other.

Canadian Muslims

Algerians in Algeria are probably ok, algerian diaspora has a bad reputation for obvious reasons

They don't exist. Football watchers addicts/rednecks in the Northdrool over about Brahimi playing for Porto and praise Rabah Madjer
youtube.com/watch?v=CDSZYWBs9zs
youtube.com/watch?v=w_QOtnPF3eQ

Attached: yacine_madjer_statue.jpg (639x627, 114K)

>They don't exist.
In significant number in my country.

Attached: madjer001.jpg (633x396, 39K)

Animals

they aren't

They talk a lot about being proud of Algerians,
usually they are considered lesser North-Africans when they go there during holidays and come back to France with almost nothing because their family kept most of the stuff they came with.
Also a lot of them have never heard of the "corvée de bois" even though they think they are educated about the Algerian civil war.

To summarise what I think about the big 3 in North-Africa in terms of sons of immigrants here in France, it goes like the movie "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly": Morrocans are the good guys, especially the elders. The Bad are the Algerians, really prone to violence, a lot despise France for our shared history (which I can understand at some degrees) and The Bad are the Tunisians, always in shaddy stuff you should probably stay away from.

Attached: 1508117494341.jpg (800x800, 185K)

Less relevant version of Morocco

They are liars, they are not friendly.
The one that are born in France and hate the country because you know Frenchies (((destroyed))) Algeria back in the day even if the never put a feet on this land.

I wish this country cease to exist.

From what I've heard on the Internet they're the whitest of the Maghreb trio.

rightful owners of france

They are know as criminal thugs. It's the same for Tunisians and Moroccans

how about egyptians?

Food in Algeria is great
Seafood is awesome

subhumans with no culture

>marseillais are degenerates tho.
Because of your fucking diaspora offsprings thank you very much.
Algerians from actual Algeria are usually allright from what I seen there

Nahh pretty non existant
Most former-"athletes" here hate madjer bc they're just so jealous of the fact he was one of the few Algerians that truly put their name in European football. So jealous that they put so much pressure on him when he was the coach of the national team.
Morocco is a more open country. We're trying to deal with our problems before we become relevant in a sense.
I don't consider "Algerians" born and raised in France Algerians. I find them all degenerates (except for a few I met) and I'm saying this because almost all of my cousins were born and raised in France.
I disagree but suit yourself.
Yeah I should've mentioned it.

Goat rapist terrorists.

why did you ask for the independance, and yet everyone wants to go to France ? is it for the money ? the social aids ?

why do you hate France also ?

"Zidane? idk..."

Every brown semite is seen as a terrorist here.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-14-18-05-04.png (720x1280, 723K)

Unpopular opinion : I don't really mind Algerians and northern africans in France, sub-saharians bother me more.

Insecure faggots who make threads to gain the validity of autistic losers because they are irrelevant.

Haha nah just kidding, you guys are alright.

t.karim abdelkader

Astarfighallah khouyaa

>Thinks he knows more about Algeria than the Algerian.

I'd be surprised if the avarege Brazilian could point Algeria on a map

terrorists

we consider them at all?