/brit/

Vote Conservative edition

Attached: torycute.png (1080x1023, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKvegpt_XEk
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-suffolk-44859082/ex-ukip-councillor-made-999-call-after-murdering-wife
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Pickle
youtube.com/watch?v=RETRen4oHpo
strawpoll.me/16098593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GIRLS IN THE FRONT ROW GIRLS IN THE BACK
SPIT ONE LYRIC EVERYBODY'S LIKE BRRRRAP

bumping because i will want to use this thread later

>4TB HDD

Attached: 1531597946612.jpg (504x504, 70K)

Jordan Peterson INFURIATED By Leftist Interviewer's GREED And CRUELTY
youtube.com/watch?v=MKvegpt_XEk

poo paki pee

>gaming PC

what is this 2013?

Attached: /r9k/ Incarnate.webm (482x480, 1.88M)

*blocks your path*

Attached: VoMLD3O[1].png (499x310, 18K)

saw alan turings old office in milton keynes today

apparently they reckon he shortened the war by 3 years and savd ~14 million lives

mad

it is your duty to eat shackburgers

Attached: shack-burger.jpg (960x640, 185K)

sue

Attached: su6815.webm (640x1136, 2.34M)

He's an over-rated poof

FOY FOY FOY

what have you done with your life then you little shit

can't afford £8 on a junk meal

In 2005, after my divorce a female coworker started making less-than-subtle advances towards me. She was a pretty cool girl but I kind of viewed her like just "one of the guys." She'd hang out with everyone after work and goof off and drink and stuff. I didn't have any kind of attraction to her other then as a friend.

One Friday at work she casually asked what I was doing when we got off. My response was probably something standard like "eat a pizza and play Wii" or something like that. To which she responded, "what are you going to do if I show up knocking at your door?"

I told her I'd be surprised being as she doesn't have any idea where I lived. Most people didn't. Following my divorce I had moved into a smaller apartment and hadn't really divulged my new address to anyone. "Oh I don't, huh?" was her response.

Friday evening and Saturday passed with no issue. I came and went and no one showed up. Sunday evening, however, as I was lying in bed watching television I started to see a bunch of flashing lights outside the window of my second story apartment. I looked out and noticed paramedics on the yard bow my window. I ran outside as all of us would to see what was going on.

Turns out my coworker had climbed the tree outside my apartment and had been watching me through my windows. At some point she fell asleep and fell from the tree, breaking her leg in two places. A neighbor walking his dog heard her screaming for help and called 911. As if this weren't enough I realized mid-week that her car was parked a few spots down from mine at the apartment complex, and had been there since late Friday the night before.

She never came back to work and her car was picked up at some time when I wasn't home.

permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreply

why is northern ireland so perfect?

not one word

this but unironically

Allied Intelligence completely mogged the Axis

am I supposed to watch Love island otherwise I'm a weirdo?

>meal
it's £8 just for the burger lad

I wrote pages 43-57 of the PM's Brexit white paper

My name is carved into history

he invented roundabouts

Attached: colin powell.jpg (643x820, 72K)

When will you guys overthrow your neo-commie government and place a conservative in power?

for me, it's windows 7

all three words

Women are stupid and I don't respect them.

Attached: sniper.webm (404x720, 2.11M)

Eh, never really bothered me. You ever been to Bojun? One in Galway is better than one in Cork for some reason

cheers x

yeah no thanks £4 burger King offer does me good

_

need a good comedy to watch that isn't the office, peep show, extras or the thick of it

Attached: IMG_20180717_174740.jpg (1756x1656, 459K)

>neo-commie

Attached: 1513587885327.jpg (645x773, 141K)

>"ha ha oh yeah mate no worries we totally haven't cracked your encryption or anything, its just the work of some spy we LITERALLY codenamed "Johnny Foreigner", totally legitimate, dont bother updating your codes or anything lmao"

Attached: 8c0.jpg (680x688, 70K)

lads, how do i appear to be confident when deep down i'm utterly full of shit?

didnt realise nelson actually died at trafalgar
mad

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-suffolk-44859082/ex-ukip-councillor-made-999-call-after-murdering-wife

>Ex-UKIP councillor made 999 call after murdering wife

this guy called the coppers to tell them he'd killed his wife but the part that gets me is the sort of almost hilarious point he makes

>is it just the two of you in the house?
>well..... it's just the one of us now
>w..well .. .two of us if you like
>ok

haha

you will never experience an orgasm in your mouth
i too didn't believe a burger could be THAT good until i took that fateful first bite

Right lads, back to this one. I'm not splashing out for am 8700 or 1070 yet.

so tell me what i need to do

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1049x1166, 256K)

the limmy show

burgers aren't that good you yankoid

Best one was at Midway when the Yanks sent out an unencrypted message saying they had water problems on Midway to figure out the Japanese codenames for the islands and they actually fell for it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Pickle

I turned the new Royal Navy warship into a pickle, Morty!

Boom! Big reveal! Its a pickle! What do you think about that? I turned a 10-gun schooner into a pickle! It's HMS Pickle!!!!

ur mum experiences orgasms in her mnouth on a daily basis and she doesnt eat that

are you going to play in 1080p

it's always sunny in philadelphia
malcolm in the middle
silicon valley

A fucking life

ye

is there a board for boats

>permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreply

what's going on here?

no cos ur mum fell in the sea and all water splash out

just buy a ps4 pro mate

consoles have overtaken computers

did realise before i clicked post but then thought i'd leave it in for comic effect anyway

cant remember exact details but i remember in world war 1 some british navy commander told the bbc to report all the royal navy was coming to a battle and the germans sank their own ship hahahha

why am I such a nigger

U YEURO KEKS

Attached: 1531791794496.jpg (3319x3022, 810K)

>gpu
will need replacing in a year
>cpu
ok
>mobo
whatever
>ram
you're paying four times as much as you should
>hdd
4tb means multiple platters which means failure rates an order of magnitude higher than a single platter, get four 1tb drives instead and run them in a raid
>psu
underpowered, aim for at least 750w
>case
windows are for poofs and benders
>256gb ssd
hope that's ur boot drive la

'm onto you, yeah you
I'm not your number one
I saw you, with her
Kissing and having fun
If you're giving all of your money and time
I'm not gonna sit here wasting mine on you, yeah, you
Ciao adios, I'm done
Ciao adios, I'm done
Ciao adios, I'm done

Attached: 1402151723337.jpg (550x706, 63K)

I went to high school with this guy who was generally a nice polite guy but I rarely talked to him until we sat next to each other in computer class. We would chat/ help each other in class etc. After a while we would talk more and get a little more in depth. The more he opened up the more I started to get weird vibes about him. I asked him about how his weekend went one time and he started talking about how he went to the pet store and bought a bunch of fish and took them out of the water to watch them flop around and how he ran some of them over with a skate board. Totally creeped me out. A few years after we graduated I saw on Facebook about how he murdered someone. Everyone talked about how he was a nice guy and they were shocked.

would like a macbook but don't have £1500

how long are you intending to have it without upgrading?
thermal paste?
what's your maximum budget by the way?

lads i am trying to build a runt machine, any pointers?

Attached: 1531867809320.jpg (1049x1166, 219K)

Business idea: furry Emma Watson

Attached: emma cat.png (738x562, 437K)

>In 1972, the IRA was having difficulty with operating bazookas, being unfamiliar with the high-tech weaponry provided to them by European arms brokers. When the British 14th Intelligence division intercepted an IRA communication complaining that the IRA's rockets weren't exploding when fired, they deduced that the IRA didn't know that the safety caps of the rockets had to be removed before firing. The 14th Division subsequently concealed this fact and issued a dummy order to all Army quartermasters telling them to "electronically test" all live rocket warheads by passing a current through them, in the hopes that this would fool the IRA into blowing themselves up.

>Just 2 days later an RPG rocket exploded inside a house near Derry, killing 2 IRA members and injuring 3 more.

fucking STATE of Irish common sense oh my DAYS

Attached: 1363983368744,0.jpg (648x365, 19K)

homealone is a lying attention seeker

just got duped by a tranny into enacting their fantasy
feel dirty lads

how does someone even get to this point in their lives

Love how British and Irish this threads been up to now

don know what any of this means

It worked.

All excellent advice.

shipping?

business idea:
the irish, but none of them

just finished watching Wind River

Attached: 1500338031561.jpg (396x385, 101K)

Spoke too soon

youtube.com/watch?v=RETRen4oHpo

mmm

remember merchant navy shiplad?

now that's an old gimmick

Attached: images (5).jpg (259x194, 5K)

Having to leave for the airport at 6am and can't be fucked packing

My sister dropped by and graciously stole my iphone charger so I'm having to physically print my tickets and hope to fuck my phone charge lasts long enough for my alarm

why? was that not actually the end of wind river?

Attached: IMG_20180717_175827.jpg (902x1200, 200K)

Who is demonstrably and by far the greater menace to the survival of the West?

strawpoll.me/16098593
strawpoll.me/16098593
strawpoll.me/16098593

your ma

>Do you find yourself believing in gun control even though history has proven communism never works?

Attached: 1523188857972.png (179x307, 98K)

why spend £8 on a burger when you can buy drugs

hear that girls?
now you can be alien time wizards too

Attached: david-cameron-david-cameron-the-leave-campaign-is-wrong-to-2514262.png (582x569, 447K)

chose the third option of don't care, virgin

not a tranny

>lethal injection
ironically euthanasia is supported by democrats and opposed by republicans

Shall be watching this exclusively for Bradders.

then be my gf

Attached: 1500554179613.jpg (600x469, 36K)

feel like i've gone of my gf since she told me she slept with her friend when she was younger. can't look at her the same anymore

do drugs after innit

cette image est BASÉ