Mexico's rightful Lebensraum

Mexico's rightful Lebensraum.

We didn't cross the border, the border crossed us!

Attached: aztlan.png (1400x1047, 304K)

pilled and redbased

>We didn't cross the border, the border crossed us!
Who's "us"? The 1000 Mexican citizens living in the entirety of that territory who were offered US citizenship if they wanted it?

BASED!!!!

BASEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You can cry a river
Latinos will be the majority soon
With or without Drumf

The actual Mexicans living those now US states wanted to become US states instead of staying some Spain rape baby shitfest.

Absolutely based

Fuckoff immigrant, this is our land!

Attached: la raza 69.jpg (320x386, 32K)

Don't know how it is in South America, but in Texas, most Hispanics are more racist towards Mexicans/Black/Whites than any other race here. Not sure why, but it's similar to the old boomer saying: "Fuck you, I got mine!"

>mexican living in finland

seems legit

Nobody lived on the Mexican Cession antebellum. Mexico lost 1% of its population, the vast majority of which were priests who lived on missions in the middle of nowhere.

In fact, the reason we took the land is because it was empty. We had conquered all the way to Mexico City and could have annexed it all... but we didn't. Our Congress thought that brown manlets couldn't handle democracy, no joke. Given the fact that over 200 journalists and politicians were murdered during the last Mexican election cycle, I think our leaders in the 1840s were correct.

Reconquista can't be stopped

Attached: aztlan-reconquista.png (512x486, 212K)

Attached: aztlan-reconquista.jpg (503x342, 68K)

Attached: La-Raza-position.jpg (394x397, 169K)

>indigenous
>most are like 50% Spanish
Oh no no no no

Rape is a serious crime

Based and redbeaned

Make multiple generations with each couple having 3-4 children until the modern day and that 1000 becomes way bigger.

kuso thread

Attached: 1529833811305.png (322x395, 201K)

>I'm indigenous
I absolutely hate when these CHIs say that

This

...who are American citizens, because they chose our country over yours. You don't seem to understand the terms of the Treaty of Guadalupe, broja. The scant pool of Mexican citizens who lived on the Mexican Cession were given a choice of "American citizenship with guaranteed protection of language/culture for the duration of their lives" and "move to Mexico and keep Mexican citizenship."

From what I recall, the vast majority chose the former.

>I absolutely hate when these CHIs say that

IT'S A FACT

Attached: la raza.jpg (440x390, 74K)

Why do CHIs LARP as natives? they don't even have the necessity to LARP as a native to claim the land, because the territory Mexico lost was inherited from the Spanish Empire

Attached: 300px-Spanish_Empire_-_1824.jpg (300x139, 8K)

Give Yucatan and Chiapas to the RFC

what is the RFC

all my searches show me the tax institution we have in mexico

Attached: 1530867294441.jpg (988x721, 79K)

If America annexed Mexico we'd have every single cartel member rounded up and shot within a month. All of your current problems caused by your inept and cowardly government would be gone.

República Federal de Centroamérica

several states within the US have a higher crime that certain states in Mexico

Attached: 1b0.jpg (680x499, 46K)

speak english your dirty ass wetback

thanks

rude

>cherry picking this hard
Face it dude, Mexico is just fucked. let America take it over we can make a wall and let whatever is below you pay for it.

What exactly is the point of making that comparison when the national average is vastly different between the two countries?

It's like saying Mexico is richer than the US by comparing San Pedro Garza with some Black slum in Alabama

>we could fix Mexico
>when we cannot fix the US

the wall is never going to be built and mexico is never paying for it, you got cooned

sperg more now

BASADO y rojopastillado
t. Los Angeles, Alta California, Mexico

>Mexican mongrels think they have any rightful claim over the Americas

Attached: 1110injun.jpg (250x255, 31K)

What is kuso?

>what exactly is the point of poinitng out that a country that cannot handle crime and murder within their borders would not be able to handle it outside them

let me guess, you are also triggered tham amlo won

shit in japanese

I voted for him but nice projection, faggot

>wanting to be ruled by californians and texans instead of your own peopl

BASED AMLO WILL MAKE AZTLAN REAL

YA KILL EM

Attached: LMAO (2).jpg (718x452, 37K)

Why do mutts always come up with that chinese complex of making a "great wall to keep the enemies out". Jesus christ its XXI century and mutts come up with old chinese ideas lmao.
Fix your nigger guetto shit first, john

Attached: 1519958507134.jpg (360x396, 155K)

>mexican calling others mutts
howling

Attached: 1529093988809.jpg (988x1052, 185K)

>"racially Mestizo Mexicans make up 50% to 67% of the country's population."
pfffffffffffffffftHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 21K)

Not him but Mexicans are way more mixed than Americans are.

Attached: med and mutt.png (1600x1200, 1.93M)

The Spanish Empire was built by indigenous hands.

We are Amerindians.

Attached: a14n1dep-1.jpg (333x500, 19K)

You think Mexigivemewelfarewypipo don't know that?