Why should I not sell this

Convince me

Attached: pieceofshit.png (480x480, 6K)

Because clearly you have your life in order and are not in need of immediate cash and can thus afford to hold assets long term. Oh? You can't?

Attached: f0d.jpg (573x430, 34K)

Ledger nano will support it soon. The software is already available in "developer mode", it just needs more testing.

what does this matter?
1) people will finally be able to use it as true digital cash (bitcoin can't be considered digital cash because it's not fungible). so it will have real utility in addition of being store of value.

2) lots of monero will move to cold storage. liquidity from exchanges will dry up. whales will buy a lot. some people just don't trust exchanges and don't want to manage wallets and keys themselves. without ledger, cold storage is a very hard option not available for most people.
I expect a 20x for monero within months if the bull market continues.

Attached: monero flufflypony.png (605x393, 48K)

*bull trend

technically, we are still in a bear market

I agree with a lot of this. I think 20x is a lot but you're absolutely right about ledger support. I'd expect to see a ton of Monero move into cold storage.

The important thing to remember about Monero is that it's a completely different codebase than Bitcoin and all of these developments represent a fuckton of work for developers. If Monero survives Forkception and gets bulletproofs implemented in September it will be unstoppable over the next few years.

Attached: 1523709930033.png (1000x1000, 95K)

this is the only coin in my portfolio not making any money

i cant believe i feel for this pajeet bullshit

Attached: 1522194626671.jpg (267x189, 12K)

> I think 20x is a lot

20x would be put it at #2. it's important to keep in mind the entire market will grow. so if it does a 10x within months and the entire market does a 2x later, you will have your 20x.

bullet proof + hardware wallet = easily a top #3 coin.

this is pajeet mentality, you buy shit when it's undervalued if the fundamentals are solid and wait for months or even years.

Monero is a sleeping giant and has a good risk:reward ratio.

cause it's about to reverse into an uptrend dawg

Attached: DcT6Og_WsAAki0c.jpg:large.jpg (1067x650, 95K)

I sold at 0.0310 and bought back in today at 0.026

Play the swings instead of panicking when the ratio goes down by 20%

because you never see it shilled on here

for people who underestimate big caps

Attached: ripple xrp roi.png (933x481, 53K)

>Why should I not sell this?

Because nothing is certain. Maybe Verge won't be the privacy coin for future. So it's better to gold both and wait and see

>verge is a privacy coin

Attached: 1522710734831.jpg (900x900, 83K)

no one cares what you do faggot. sell already and stfu

Monero does what Monero does. It literally just went through a scam coin fork today so not surprising that there is some dumping. Selling now would just lock in those temporary losses.

Monero is still arguably a top 5 project in terms of devs, tech, underlying ethos. Main risk it has long term imho is regulatory and it becoming the linux of crypto (solid engineering but not profit-oriented).

>Main risk it has long term imho is regulatory and it becoming the linux of crypto (solid engineering but not profit-oriented)

when Ledger adds support, I'll personally use it whenever possibly to buy shit online even for legal stuff because I hate sharing my personal info with 10s of sites.

If a site doesn't accept it to comply with regulations, I'll just use something like shapeshift to convert to btc and send to the site address directly.

Monero will surprise everyone this year. Privacy coins are the future.

>shapeshift
I've heard good things about xmr.to as well but haven't used it myself.

Looking at the daily chart, it's got a bit more to sink before it has a good reversal.

It'll probably have a few dead cat bounces on the way down, though.

The move from 4/30 to 5/02 was a dead cat bounce off of bullish divergence on the 1h chart.

will keep in mind, anything service with reasonable fee is fine, I just want to be able to pay for things online with few clicks, without sharing my personal data and from a machine with low or medium security. Monero + Ledger Nano will allow me to do that. I imagine there are many other people like me.

*will keep it in mind, anything with a reasonable fee is fine

yeah agree with you user, main issue is that the average crypto investor thinks that justin sun is the next warren buffett and that privacy = drugs. will need some education for people to realize that literally every questionable BTC/ETH/random shitcoin transaction they ever did is broadcast and stored on a distributed, immutable network for eternity,

I look forward to spending an unknown amount of moneros in the future though

Sumo is making their own hardware wallets

hardware wallet by the same developers of the coin doesn't sound trustworthy.