Show me you're are cunts knives

Attached: the virgin kbar, the chad moradolk.png (1874x578, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baselard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_dagger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_degen
youtube.com/watch?v=lsnChEpyhPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

puukko

Attached: 548018.png (1200x408, 436K)

Attached: khigo004.jpg (640x480, 52K)

nice. what's the little thing on the end for?

If you mean the sheat, it's just decoration.

Karakulak is the only more distinctive one I can think of.

Woops.

Attached: 014604584.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Dunno about any Canadian made knives but I have an uncle henry that's pretty good

Attached: navajas3.jpg (1024x768, 36K)

looks like something out of turkey.
alwways knew the sp*nish were turks in disguise.

I work in IT so I'm constantly needing to spoon zip-ties and spoon open boxes.
Life saver.

Attached: index.jpg (280x280, 2K)

Attached: 293-seax.jpg (3900x2284, 799K)

Curved swords. Curved swords

Karakulak literally means black ear in turkish so yeah. Before the ottomans we used swords more like pic related.

Attached: 004976064.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Or if you go back far enough, romphaya.

Attached: 020346822-big.jpg (1024x357, 131K)

Slavic ancient knives always had shape and construction similar to puukkos. And polar people use knives like this yakut knife

Attached: yakutskij-nozh-6.jpg (800x533, 134K)

Traditional spanish shapes are not curved. Yatagan shaped navajas were produced in France
And the handle is curved because they were made of cow horn or based on the shape of razor handle. Italian national knives also share several features with navajas

Attached: 9881997_1.jpg (1200x1209, 88K)

Attached: SS-Dolch.jpg (1200x1200, 79K)

That's a swiss dagger.

no

the heck, this is awesome, must be bulghar power

Thracian.
Also, the machaira/skalme is pretty distinctive.

Attached: machaira.jpg (1600x1200, 587K)

You posted the most famous but we have these bad boys

Attached: buck-119.jpg (970x207, 13K)

Attached: hqdefault_2.jpg (480x360, 17K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baselard

Attached: brusletto bamsen.jpg (918x277, 29K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baselard
that's not the same

OI! You got a loicence for that?

t. bolis

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baselard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_dagger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_degen

Attached: The Bowie Knife.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Spastic

I have a Finnish knife, but it's longer and wider at the top, it may be Saami though, I bought it in Lapland

we already made fun of american knives 30 years ago

Fum fact my city used to export thousands of bowie knifes to the US in the Victorian period, there where seen a luxury goods

Wherr my Nepalese nigga at? I wanna see your kukuri. I've got one in my car.

why would you want something without a guard?

had to chuck my old puukkos in the TRASH because of it.

>b-but i only whittle with it
there is always something that needs pricking or gentle stabbing

even need it when just making salad

Attached: karambit.jpg (1000x666, 98K)

>why would you want something without a guard?
Because we're not casuals and know how to hold the knife properly?

I doubt they were considered "Luxury Goods" considering Sheffield made a very large portion of the knives and shipped them to the US
I also find it really cheeky how they would print things like "America" and "Freedom" or NY and Philadelphia on the knives so people wouldn't suspect they were English

>kbar
MORE LIKE GAYBAR AMIRITE

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 457.jpg (258x195, 15K)

>not posting the best british knife
For shame

Attached: bk-com-1024x680.jpg (1024x680, 240K)

Is that a falx? It looks like a falx.
That shit can fuck up a Roman legionary

I wish those weren't illegal over here. I've always wanted one

Good guess, but they made silver ones for ornamennts

I find them abit impractical and useless here

Why are you guys so into knives? Do you guys hunt?

Attached: 1501196223781.png (612x491, 98K)

Im a Somali

I collect knives with a historical or visual value. Also I open boxes and packages

Why not, they're cool as hell and you can use them

Leuku? Really fat, long, even blade, like a bar of iron someone sharpened?

Attached: leuku.jpg (1000x563, 50K)

Rip

Use them for what? Opening boxes? You only need one small knife for that. I mean, I have a little swiss pocket knife that lies around in a drawer, I had since my childhood, and I tend to use it sometimes to open boxes or if I need a knife to something. But the affection of buying big knives is something I don't understand. I can sort of understand a collector's mind like this guy , people collect things and it could be anything. Eventho I think collecting knives is a little bit weird.

>Use them for what?
att hugga ihjäl invandrare med (translation: to use for camping)

Is there any good camping spots in Skåne?

>is a scandi
>doesn't possess at least one full-sized knife
This is shamefur dispray if I ever saw it.

rosengård.

Yeah collecting knives is a bit weird, but some of them look kinda nice. this one is almost beautiful and these ones have tons of historical value

I don't know about Sweden, but barely anyone in the whole kingdom of Norway own a full sized knife. Most don't even own a small knife, just fishing knives if they ever fish (many do and they own a fishing knife, it will lie around in their boat or in ther fishing-tool-kit), or if they hunt (few people own hunting knives, but some people hunt and I guess they do own hunting knives.

>knife thread
>bulgaria unsheathes his longsword

>but some people hunt and I guess they do own hunting knives
Yeah, they're pretty integral for skinning etc

But surely people in Norway must be into the outdoorsman life? I like just being out in nature, and as such I always carry a knife (pic related btw) when I go out there.

Attached: mora-bushcraft-forest-0.jpg (919x700, 37K)

Attached: 81EDB261-72D0-4E66-AB5A-294834667A04.jpg (576x453, 40K)

>but surely people in Norway must be into the outdoorsman life?
Yes very much so, and I'm sure a lot more than Swedes as you probably are aware of. BUT, 90% of us only ski/snowboard/wintersports, and during spring/summer/fall hike up mountains (one day-trips). We don't bring hunting knives or anything for that purpose, we bring our pulse watches and kamera/phones for instagram/snap, and we wear expensive sports clothes that makes us look like we are taken out of a goretex commercial, and such. Then of course there are those who go camping in the woods and mountains, proper outdoorsy people if you want to call them that. These are the kind of people who would bring a knife or something like you do, in their big backpack. But these aren't the majority of our population.

>Then of course there are those who go camping in the woods and mountains, proper outdoorsy people if you want to call them that. These are the kind of people who would bring a knife or something like you do, in their big backpack. But these aren't the majority of our population.
Well, that's what I thought. It's the same here, really. Outdoorsmen and bushcrafters are a minority. Considering how integral knives used to be in scandi culture, it's strange how abandoned as tools they've been among the general population. Way too many just see them as some sort of "dangerous weapons" and get mad or worried when you have one. Sigh...

Yeah, it's true. Modern Scandi is not the same as the old days. Plus, it's illegal to carry knives now, even swiss pocket knives, unless you are obviously wearing them in a situation where you have a use for them, like when you fish, or when you are at work, plumming or whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=lsnChEpyhPc

Attached: 280015-Lapinleuku-280.png (1200x255, 389K)

Katze K55K

Attached: file.png (900x598, 875K)

You can use them for a ton of things. It's best to have a full sized and smaller knife so you can do just about anything. No reason not to own them

I dont know how this thing got so popular in burgerland

Attached: benchmade-knives-62-balisong__68493.1496154596.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on&imbypass=on.jpg (1280x914, 892K)

I have this

Yeah, same here. "Just carrying" is illegal, but purposeful carrying is permitted, like fishers/hunters/outdoorsmen/workers/mushroom pickers/soldiers/etc.

It's not like you ever get searched though right? I could have carried a hunting knife 24/7 for the last decade and it wouldn't have been an issue because there's no reason to search me.

The laws aren't targeted at normal people, they are meant to tackle gang violence and teens loitering on street corners in the dark hours of the night.

Didn't know those were from the Philippines. Neat

YOU CALL THAT A KNOIF

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Pinnacle of finnish humour

Attached: Antiguo-Facon-Hecho-En-Plata-Un-Verdadero-Lujo-Ver-Fotos-20151218040037.jpg (500x375, 23K)

>bragging about living in birmingham

Attached: 1523294463204.jpg (349x356, 34K)

Sheffield you goon

I have one , why are they illegal in aus?

It's originally yemeni

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x256, 14K)

it's the biggest shithole on the planet now but it's strange to think it was wealthy within living memory

Try living in Stoke, the former pottery giant that because a city-wide council estate.

If the police see it, then you're in trouble.
Plus, it's so uncommon to carry a knife here, outside of a working context/fishing, that if people see you with a knife, they will automatically think you're up to no good and they will likely call the cops. Doesn't matter if you look like a decent person, the randomly carried knife is very intimidating here.

Try Stockport

>It's not like you ever get searched though right?
Depends. Police can search people in shady areas. I knew a guy who had to ditch his blade in a bush when he saw the cops, prepared to be searched, but they never did. He later went back and retrieved his blade. But as for regular-looking citizens, no, unless you invoke suspicion for some reason.

Being caught with a knife in public isn't an issue either if you can prove its purpose, as mentioned in the earlier post. Heck, you can carry an axe around on your backpack if you look like you are on your way to or from the woods.

my 10 dollars knife

Attached: CANIVETE-ZEBU-BARRETOS-637-ACO-INOX-CABO-DE-MADEIRA__07465.jpg (966x221, 28K)

Which brands are these?

27 is Marttiini.

nice

Cool knife. Saxon?

>knives

I too was once 11 years old

Attached: noguns euros hate him.jpg (3881x1712, 3.24M)

Cool, I wish I could legally collect guns desu

I can smell the edgelordness

Handguns are not really edgy

Attached: article-2244080-1660C980000005DC-46_306x486.jpg (306x486, 18K)

Talking about the Luger and its nazi connotations

Attached: IMG_02981.jpg (1200x900, 83K)

This

You literally can...

Attached: 550px-World_map_of_civilian_gun_ownership_-_2nd_color_scheme.svg.png (550x279, 81K)

>luger
not even the best german handgun

PUCKO! HAHAHAHAH