ten toes

Attached: 6XggbKP.jpg (800x600, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SPd-Devqy9A
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1531713151622.webm
twitter.com/yuzu_amanatsu/status/1018386679772532736
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have a 500 IQ and ten PHDs

who /club penguin elite penguin force/ here?

"yeah i oppose womens suffrage"

Attached: 1509151708004.jpg (363x242, 14K)

sue

Attached: su558.jpg (751x1000, 85K)

i dont want to live anymore

gas yourself early thread posting mong

Attached: xE06pLoQ83ZHDV4bo0GAeSccswLoCnnCayZuMnQHAZs.png (960x411, 422K)

if a car has a 50 litre fuel capacity and 45 miles per gallon is it right i should get about 450-500 miles out a full tank?

anime

Attached: nich arm gun.gif (300x170, 773K)

No fookin' way

Attached: Kirin surprised.png (512x512, 144K)

based and redpilled

easy geez

>bash the fa-

Attached: antifa_knocked_out.webm (842x440, 2.71M)

pull up on your block with smoke

Attached: Screenshot.png (589x257, 37K)

Smoking some drugs atm

anime

Attached: 1526295680151.png (460x488, 204K)

know i'm wasting my life and should be devoting my every waking moment to doing something useful, even marginally useful, even just trying to do something myself, but i keep drifting into watching autists talk about the history of runescape or something because it makes the days pass easier.

I'll be voting straight ticket republican

alri

Attached: alri.jpg (400x400, 21K)

-lun gong

How does it feel to know that pretty soon my state will have a higher GDP than your """"""country""""""?

Attached: IMG_20180718_110835.jpg (1608x872, 82K)

I too like to vote against my own self-interests

You don't know what my interests are

Attached: f4b.png (680x587, 185K)

Can we please discuss American politics this evening, lads?

dumbass

more like straight jacket republican
but seriously though is /cum/ broken?

it already does I think
but a state economy is really very different from a national one

but the other yanks on here told me california was a spic shithole

the inevitable earthquake will be that much more satisfying

I have no opinion on this.

there is nobody in the white working mans interest in America to vote for

reminder that the man who runs this account is a fat plastic paddy called gearoid

the only reason to vote republican is if your in the top 1%

because it is

Attached: IMG_20180717_094745.jpg (706x706, 70K)

>your

Always believe the opposite of what a Jew say lads

Attached: intardedtransformation.png (1890x1630, 735K)

youtu.be/SPd-Devqy9A

rawr hahaha B::::::::::::::::D~~~~

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1531713151622.webm

fuck the lot of you for not reminding me to buy milk like I asked

>THE BOY WITH THE COCK IN HIS MOUTH
what did Morrissey mean by this?

Attached: R-382177-1230853616.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 76K)

Attached: su234.jpg (751x1000, 114K)

>Chaos at Heathrow as airport is closed for arriving and departing flights after fire alarm is activated on airfield

Today in history:
1870 – France declares war on Prussia.

In 1866, Prussia formed the North Germanic Confederation. Napoleon III demanded compensations in Belgium to secure France's strategic position.

Prussia then turned its attention towards the south of Germany, where it sought to incorporate the southern German kingdoms, Bavaria, Württemberg, Baden and Hesse-Darmstadt, into a unified Prussia-dominated Germany.

In Prussia, some officials considered a war against France inevitable. This aim was epitomized by Prussian Chancellor Otto von Bismarck's later statement: "I did not doubt that a Franco-German war must take place before the construction of a United Germany could be realised."

He was convinced that France would not find any allies in her war against Germany for the simple reason that "France, the victor, would be a danger to everybody – Prussia to nobody." Many Germans also viewed the French as the traditional destabilizer of Europe.

France's position in Europe was now in danger of being overshadowed by the emergence of a powerful Prussia.

Bismarck worked feverishly to isolate France from the other European powers. The Russian government even went so far as to promise to send an army of 100,000 men against the Austrians if Austria joined France in a war against Prussia.

The Spanish throne had been vacant since the revolution of September 1868, and the Spanish offered the throne to the German prince Leopold of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen. France declared war shortly after hearing this news.

At the outbreak of the war, European public opinion heavily favored the Germans. Bismarck's demand for the return of Alsace caused a dramatic shift in that sentiment, which was best exemplified by the reaction of Garibaldi: "Yesterday I said to you: war to the death to Bonaparte. Today I say to you: rescue the French Republic by every means."

Attached: 1024px-Wilhelm-I-Preußen.jpg (1024x1011, 180K)

Yeah I'm sure you're seeing all of that GDP yourself and it isn't contained entirely in silicon valley lmao have fun with sky rocketting house prices and shit all over your streets
>california
>first world
LOL

Attached: 1531575098264.png (873x820, 717K)

Based Douglas

big dicks are gay

Don't run into oncoming traffic

19 coming 20, still a vrigin with no realistic opportunity to change that in the foreseeable future
is it time to worry yet?

Attached: Screenshot_20180718-111522~2.png (1080x1496, 606K)

It doesn't, but their state is basically entirely concentrated in hollywood and silicon valley it's like someone in some shitty london no-go zone black area bragging about how much money the bankers make in central

gay dicks are big

Attached: irishscum.jpg (562x418, 60K)

In the same boat as you

>i should let my mother murder me because she's my mother

i am not gay or transsexual i am a girl

if you didn't lose it in high school...

Gun control doesn't work

>high school
we yanks now boiiiiiii ya'll wanna come round to play some soccer?

might ask the cute barista woman who's like six years older than me out
been stalking her on facebook for like three years

>bender mecca has problem with shit on the streets
>anal sex makes you incontinent eventually

makes one ponder

>lives in england, is irish though apparently
>loyalists lives in the north, thinks he's english
which one is it

high school is what we call it in the UK mate

northerners call it high school for some reason
yankified early I guess

No need to worry, either change or don't, if you haven't changed by now you probably never will but still no point worrying about it

no we don't
it's secondary school

Only a cuck would believe this
true alphas don't even Clinch when they walk head on into a lorry

secondary
mong

Some regions, not all or most.

name some things that the democrats have done for the working class in the last 30 years.

Today in history:
1940 – Field Marshal Ceremony

France was considered to have had the strongest army in Europe, yet had been humiliatingly defeated in just six weeks.

Hitler wanted to mark the occasion with a grand promotion ceremony. He called the conquering of France the "the greatest victory in world history".

After the ceremony, Hitler personally offered peace to Great Britain.

do I really need to show you how many schools in the UK are literally called high school

ummm no we don't?

yeah ikr all this sophomore kids just dont know what real enland is like theyve never even been to paris as a freshman

Obamacare

Attached: 1519409433989.jpg (2813x1967, 967K)

i would like to get to know you for my delight ;)

loyalists think they are scottish, and they live in culturally ulster-scots communities at least

"irish" people in the uk grow up in english culture and identify as irish to be special, like aisha for example (a whole 1/8th of pure gael blood)

I work in the oil and gas industry, and we just set up several huge factories in southern Texas/Gulf-Coast area. We've signed several billion dollar contracts with Poland, Greece, Bulgaria.

Soon maybe Trump will convince Germanoids to drop Russian gas and switch to American

I make about 153,000 pounds a year. I only went to college for two years too

ludders explain this:

twitter.com/yuzu_amanatsu/status/1018386679772532736

no

should have accepted tbqh

>Soon maybe Trump will convince Germanoids to drop Russian gas and switch to American

thought this was already the case? demanding they use our natural gas

why can't england just score some fucking goals?

Are you a chemical engineer or something?

>if i make it illegal to not have insurance thereby giving insurers an open market to raise prices and fuck the upper-working class to death then it's a good thing!
They didn't help the working-class, they helped jobless lower-class retards. The actual working class were priced out of insurance because premums rose on average, while people with no, or part-time jobs were given state help. They didn't help the working class, they simply helped the non-working class.

Good thing Obama saved the economy after the Republicans trashed it.

>anal sex makes you incontinent eventually
myth

these things mysteriously appeared on her phone so it was either airdrop, was connected to free open wifi or her bf playing on it
but she still refers to lesbian pusy as beautiful and erotic

Attached: su6859.jpg (740x1310, 267K)

getting pussy is actually gay

Hey, after I went to Hokkaido, the iphone's appearance of a pop-up in the pocket of a beautiful erotic image tweet open, not familiar seafood rice bowl? or save the image of a mysterious message in the memo to leave the iphone is annoying spree than the person himself lol

Imagine being this delusional

hot

Insurance Premium Inflation went down as a result of the ACA. People are paying less for insurance than they otherwise would be.

> £4.79
wow what a bargain

Attached: 1A9D56FD-C95C-4E8D-B3A9-3C843D806B96.jpg (800x600, 96K)

yea dood my uncle works for nintendo too

she has a bf?