How come Iberian girls are so perfect?

How come Iberian girls are so perfect?

Attached: 1827598216.png (1674x1148, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-NeKMhc-ro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Germanic facial features, same reason many Spanish men are so handsome too.

I thought she was Cuban

Subhuman moorish genes

the portuguese one looks more spanish than the spanish one

She is cuban

When a latino person is beautiful, these euros don´t mind in call them euros

When is ugly or poor, they just call them "filthy latinos"

>Le moor meme
You're more likely to be a Münnolo than a moor.

Because pic related

Attached: 1525906572022.png (548x972, 38K)

>russian
I'm not euro but i call cute latinas as latinas :)

You aren't Spanish.

I don't think is that hard to understand nationality and etnicity/race/genes/whatever you want to call it are two separated matters

Having in mind the history of Cuba, the aspect and features of the different people who dwelled and dwell there, you get to conclude the most plausibly explanation is her being totally, or at least mainly spanish descendant

It's not a "muh master race" issue, in fact, we, spanish people, tend to have a self-hateful inclination, it's simply to have half brain and some notions of the history of Cuba and the Spanish Empire.

I despise my country in a lot of ways, but have being travelled a lot I must say beauty of women and men (no homo) is at a decent level.

nice cherrypicking
not to mention that's subjective

the portugese girl is average
why do you intcels go crazy for her?

They both look like shit

Okay give me an ''average'' portugese gf please

There are no average ones.
Portugal is divided into tribes.
The Suebi tribe which the girl in my webm is part of and the lusitanian tribe which the portugirl in OP is part of.

Attached: portuguesa.webm (965x545, 1.18M)

wow illuminate me, moron

When a latino person is beautiful it's because they have Euro features.

Isn't Irene belgian?

She's Cuban if I'm not wrong

>suebi tribe
Original iberians were blue eyed the chances of a 6th century migrating tribe ever showing up in any population is non existent, and she does not look German or Germanic.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-28-18-28-32.png (720x1280, 579K)

Lusitanian tribe

Attached: 1531779055991.webm (1280x720, 1.51M)

thats a portuguese mixed with a belgian or a french.

She's full Spanish and she's cute so we can claim her, that's how it works.

It's from a video shot in Brussels, could have been a tourist

>When a latino person is beautiful, these euros don´t mind in call them euros
That's because good looking Latinos likely have higher percentages of European DNA.

Yeah, just wondering why people are calling her Iberian if the vid was shot in Brussels.

"Cuban" is a fake nation either way created by masons to destroy the Spanish nation not that I consider or desire for Cuba to be annexed to Spain "Cubans", I don't care or ever will have a reason to care about it nor does it interest me in any form or another other than indistinct farmland.

Attached: 1530003751538.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

Well the portuguese flag is right there

I'm fucking retarded.

She's Cuban, you retard

No such thing as "Cuban" fake nation.

based

damn I wanna portugese wife nao

Attached: portugese qt gf.webm (1920x1080, 729K)

Suebi tribe

Attached: portugalgirl.webm (854x480, 793K)

Post videos of Spanish and Portuguese feminists

>tribe shit
is stuff you guys care about or only internet autists? never heard of it btw

Spanish eye has strange coloration

>Portugal is divided into tribes.

It isn´t of course, portuguese people are one of the most homogenous populations of europa.

>" Haplogroup frequency distributions, Analysis of Molecular Variance (AMOVA) and genetic distance analyses at both Y-SNP and Y-STR levels revealed a general genetic homogeneity of Portuguese sub-populations. The traditional division of the country in north, central and south, which is usually considered in studies addressing questions of the genetic variation distribution in Portugal, was not reflected in the Y-haplotype distribution."

>Beleza et al 2006

Portuguese have these strange facial features also known from Finland. Not all Finns look like the "mongo Finns" or Germanic Finns, we also have the Portuguese face.

you don´t wanna see them
rotfl
This was one of the far leftist member of our parlament, very pro feminist too, and also a retard

Attached: joanaamar_portuguse_20bparlme0.jpg (1280x879, 146K)

It is.We call ourselves lusitanians for a reason.

Shes a shitskin nonwhite too

I don't know, you tell me

Attached: ana de armas pluie.webm (1920x804, 2.89M)

Because lusitanians are our most deep roots, the historical reference, like the gauls for the french

Attached: lusitanos_0herois_esquecidos1.png (660x160, 201K)

ya sure Tyrone

Attached: 961-0aavams8-d1m-81.jpg (1024x1024, 143K)

I never said ethnic Iberisns are non white I am one, but she is not one, shes a semite.

Because hou have nothing to do with them? Never understood why you didn’t call yourselves gallaecians, after all people living in their area were the ones that started the reconquista.

ROTFL
don´t be pathetic dude, she is completely europid, atlantidphenotype

Attached: Joana-s-3portgal_ekrasoare.jpg (960x640, 44K)

You are a semite probably too.

Attached: 1531881951755.jpg (400x634, 177K)

No shes not, her skull is semitic and brow ridge is non vertical to mouth.

Attached: making of br2049.webm (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Gallaecians were part of lusitania and viriato and he lusitanians were much better known.The capital of Gallaecia was in Braga so you do have a point

Shes a complete dirty semite and I would never tolerate her.

Nigga, stop replying to the eternal mutt. He is mentally ill and should seek help.

Attached: 06B24913-BD38-4CDD-9C74-2CA7124878E8.jpg (960x1280, 378K)

T. Dirty semite.

Holy crap, you're right. That guy looks finnish as hell

>Gallaecians were part of lusitania

Nope

>and viriato and he lusitanians were much better known

That’s a pathetic excuse considering part of Lusitania is in modern Spain and he even could have been born in the spanish area of it.

>The capital of Gallaecia was in Braga so you do have a point

Exactly, your roots are in the north (Gallaecia) not in some lost region that was under muslim rule for 400 years before Afonso reconquered it.

We are Lusitanian and Suebi

Attached: 1jzenaktqla11.jpg (750x941, 59K)

The joke of the day, please continue just so see how clueless you are, so tell me this dude as also a semitic skull?
haha

Attached: ian-mckellen_irish_scottish6.jpg (1000x562, 365K)

im gonna breed an Iberian girl with Ary*n genes

What? do you realize thah lusitanians and gallaecians were virtually the same people, don´t you? they had the same rituals, venerated the same gods had the same traditions and surnames

He was born in Viseu actually
>Greek historian Diodorus Siculus, who claims he was from the Lusitanian tribes of the ocean side.
>Some authors assert that he was probably from the Herminius Mons (Serra da Estrela), in the heart of Lusitania, (in central Portugal) or the Beira Alta region.

Only Iberians that can be counted as white are some basques and catalans. And only because they didnt get ass raped by the moors.

Iberia wouldnt be as shitskin if it wasnt for the moors and romans invading and raping everybody.

Something about her face is very VERY dutch

Attached: Equip-Guanyador-Vic-LDSB.jpg (3727x2228, 598K)

Obviously not, his skull and brow protudes past his cheek and is vertical to his mouth.

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 14K)

Roman lusitania and pre roman lusitania had not the same borders'

Attached: qt.jpg (928x1161, 123K)

>do you realize thah lusitanians and gallaecians were virtually the same people, don´t you?

In what sense? Like all indo-european iberian trines were similar. Claiming their heritage always looked retarded, like a way to find something to make you different from galicians.

Attached: 4D40A6F2-2364-4AD1-91E5-8FF1EE9A36A2.png (567x366, 163K)

She's literally from Mars or something, heavenly beauty

Would be like spaniards claiming to be the heirs of baetica

Attached: 2F258C71-2DA4-4491-8C4F-26BC90DA2114.png (2000x1549, 433K)

None of these people have any evidence they descend solely from Celtics ea bavarians.

Baetica is the name of a region, that is all, there didnt exist any baetican nationalists.

Cool story, it's a pity it's all a lie, but not a surprise coming from an american mutt

>»Phylogeographic analyses show that the haplogroup composition of the ancient Iberians was very similar to that found in modern Iberian Peninsula populations, suggesting a long-term genetic continuity since pre-Roman times.« (...)
>Sampietro et al

>"Genetic distances and principal component analyses show a clear differentiation of NW African and Iberian groups of samples, suggesting a strong genetic barrier matching the geographical Mediterranean Sea barrier. The restriction to gene flow may be attributed to the navigational hazards across the Straits, but cultural factors must also have played a role. ... Iberian samples show a substantial degree of homogeneity and fall within the cluster of European-based genetic diversity."
>Comas et al.

Attached: pca-2-s1_DNA2_ean-seurop3.jpg (4000x4000, 932K)

Forgot to mention thats a pic of a catalan high school students

now about basques im surprised that they looked less white than i thought they would be. but defintely lighter skin than most of iberia.

Attached: TXAPELDUN ETA TXAPELDUNORDEAK.jpg (4288x2848, 1.87M)

this it's almost unbelievable a person this beautiful exists

Galicians are portuguese not the other way around.Their language was polluted by castillian and they became the most irrelevant part of spain.We are the only ones that inherited the suebi accent of vulgar latin,the spanish inherited it from mozarabic+visigoth.That's why our accent sounds so fucking alien to other romance countries.

Attached: ai.jpg (640x335, 67K)

>Only Iberians that can be counted as white are some basques and catalans. And only because they didnt get ass raped by the moors.
iberia wouldnt be as shitskin if it wasnt for the moors and romans invading and raping everybody.

Attached: 56you.png (741x649, 23K)

You have no much of an ideia of what you are writing, ne?
Lusitanians are for us, like what gauls are for the french, we are proto-historically connected with them, also with gallaecians and with the celtici. It was proto historic tribes, just that.

Attached: celtsbronzeage.jpg (940x672, 132K)

>No such thing as "Cuban"
dios mio

>a beauty caribbean

you don't see that everyday

Any anthropological evidence from the statement you just said?

We are atlabto-suebi-lusitanian

youtube.com/watch?v=y-NeKMhc-ro

Attached: fbb211c6849e0248973c51bb87319165.jpg (400x640, 35K)

A cuban state was literally invented in the 1900s.

You are aware that the Lusitanians predate the romans that predate the suebi, right?

They are from two different ages altogether.

>the united states were literal invented in the 1780s
t.you had you lived in the late 19th century

Suebis had almost no impact on us, we are what we have been since ever, descendandts of paleolithic and neolithic populations, read:

>the lusitanians
What are the lusitanians and what evidence exists "lusitania" was inhabited continuosly solely by "lusitanians" your educational propaganda system is terrible marrano shit.

Tell me what defines a "Cuban" people.

Keep trying american mongrel.

Attached: Viriathus_the_Lusitanian5.jpg (1040x1445, 288K)

Answer, what evidence exists of "lusitania"?

>but defintely lighter skin than most of iberia.
Maybe because their climate is like the one of London.

born in cuba, speaks spanish,

>ywn have a basque-latin american gf
why live?

Attached: 33108592_191064578208137_3276286136690933760_n.jpg (640x769, 73K)

Why does the arbituary regional designation of "Cuba" exists as the sole identity and political entity?

Why not nation of havana.

What evidence? are you nuts? just open an history book tard, from folk, to gods, to habits, to clothes, to battles, and im talking only about pre roman lusitania,not about the roman one.

Attached: Cp_Lusitanos_500book9.jpg (349x502, 90K)

What is stopping you?

So? Same happened with Puerto Rico and they're Puerto Ricans.

If the designation of political identity is based on arbituary geographical seperations of land why can't oriente be its own nation, speak spanish live in oriente = orientese.

that's beside my point, though. Even if there was a Lusitania that wasn't just a bunch of iberian tribes, it would've never coexisted with the suebi.

You can believe and want whatever you want but there is no true reason for any unity or political existence of "cuba" or a "cuban" people.