Your country

Your country
Did you have to address your teachers with an honorific like Mr./Ms./Professor at school? do you call your superiors at work "sir" or "boss"?

Flag
No, we just call them by their first names

Attached: 1526795788954.jpg (290x384, 30K)

Even worse people here use their titles as part of there name so i needed to call some of my teacher Mr. Doctor ....

schoolchildren will call their teachers "Miss" whatever

Miss Smith
Miss Johnson
Miss Peterson

then high schoolers call their teachers Ms. or Mr. whatever

by college, everyone is an adult, so it's first name basis
John
Michael
Greg
Stacy

I've read the memoirs of someone who grew up in Berlin in the early 20th century lately, it says that all people with a degree are called doctors, is that still true?

Full name + patronim

Name is the personal one, not the family one, ye oversee barbarians.

no

First name or tú (you).

up to grade 3 we call them miss or teacher
after 3 we use first name
in uni we use titles

That's a lie, students of every age here address their instructors with AYO TEACH

I remember:
- "Ramses" (a woman who looked kinda Egyptian with a very wrinkled face"
- "Fatass" (an Austrian lady trying to teaching German)
- "Ducon" ("Sire Cunt") (an extremely ugly Math teacher with a comical strabism and silly elocution)
- "old Witch" (physics & chemistry teacher, suspected of skinning cats to demonstrate static electricity)

I've forgotten the others.... come to think of it, it's no wonder I never ever learnt much...

We had to use Sir and Madame because it was a super strict catholic school

Yeah if you get a phd. You can chose to have Doctor become part of your name. Same for professor or some royalty titles

The usual thing is to call them "Profe" (diminutive of professor)+first name

You have to call them Professor even though they're not Professors.

We call them as profesor/profesora, usually the relationship between teachers and students are pretty chill at the Uni, we might just call them profe. (Hey profe, what's up?) I've had teachers who called us morros, babes or puppies. And it is common to exchange phone numbers. The international teachers we have are a complete different story and you have to adress them properly.

Depends on the level of education
>Primary school
Female: Señorita, Seño (Miss)
Male: Profesor, Profe (Professor)
>Highschool
Female&Male: Profesor, Profe
>Uni
Female&Male: Profesor, Doctor, Licenciado (Graduate)

Yes.
Also, we had to stand up when the teacher entered the classroom.
Then we had to wait for them to tell us to sit down.

We did this as well, but stopped doing that at age 14 or something

Poland
Yes

I just call them “professor(a)”, I can't even remember the name of most of them.

I went to a grammar school so female teachers were ma'am, but I thought it was mum for ages very embarrassing :(

THAT KID WHO CALLED HIS TEACHER MOM

Attached: Golden LEL.jpg (318x308, 46K)

sir/mr and miss