Euro Whiskies Report In

What will bring crypto back to 800b? The masses. Let me introduce you to Wysker:

>The amazon/tinder chimaera of mobile "discovery" shopping.
>Times Square advertisement on the biggest screen for several weeks. Branding solved.
>Working, released product. Download Wysker on Android today.
>Miniscule marketcap. 90 million token total supply.

So, the money side makes sense right? What about the tech, the idea? Well they have a token with a brilliant, sustainable purpose:

>Consumer: Rewarded for viewing targeted ads. Only see the ads you consent to seeing and get Wys as a reward, use them for discounts.
>Advertiser: Use Wys tokens to reward people for viewing your ads. Improve your cost/benefits of ad spending by tailoring your ads to target exactly those users who will buy your products. Incentivize purchases through built in discounts. Get tokens returned to you when consumers use them in your shop.

What about the hype?

>Built in referral system, bloggers, youtubers, fashionistas will spread the app to their followers for free tokens they can use for discounts.
>Wysker will use their reserved tokens to encourage advertiser and consumer adoption

Best crypto project of 2018. Millenials will eat this shit up like candy. So will marketing departments.

Attached: 1519995293331.gif (444x250, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wystoken.org/media/wysker-whitepaper.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQUxRLLItIw
forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/WYS-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>shopalike with a built-in shittoken
kys

Small correction, this was an old pasta. 102m total token supply.

DYOR:
wystoken.org/media/wysker-whitepaper.pdf

telegram.me/wysker

What's shit about a token that is central to the functionality of a working product?

100k Wysker reporting in

This shit is going parabolic during the upcoming bullrun

70k here. We will make it bro. Wysker will be the moon mission of 2018

What's your name in wykser telegram? Got a pm for you

65k of Wys are gonna make me quit job next year.

see here why: m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQUxRLLItIw

44kwys reporting in

Am I going to make it??

Give me yours and I'll PM you :D

Got you, probably

20k wys. Aiming at 10$ eoy?

Well, no one has PMed me :)

friendly reminder that this shit was shilled with copypasta during the ico by a teammember or his pajeets and could'nt reach the cap at all

no one wanted to buy the ico, no one will want to buy now, common sense

reminder that pajeets now try to play the failed ico off as "hidden secret" to get a coinburn

reminder that every thread someone points that out gets abandoned and a new one started (we are here)

During the last big bullrun in December, if I remember correctly the top 100 cryptos all had 1b marketcap.

There's almost no chance we won't hit 10$ in the next bullrun, Wysker is easily a top 100 crypto, easy.

If I remember correctly, 10b marketcap was top 30ish? If we hit that we're at 100 dollars.

All depends on when the next alt bullmarket hits and how big it gets, with banks getting into it for real now I think crypto is gonna take off to the moon.

apart from that

this thread is the literal example of a pajeet shilling operation
almost comical

>reminder that pajeets now try to play the failed ico off as "hidden secret" to get a coinburn

I mean they raised 3000 ETH and burned the unsold tokens as promised. 3000 ETH is 2.4 million dollars right now.

More than enough to run a 17 man start-up team for an app without any revenue at all for a while in Germany.

>this shit was shilled with copypasta during the ico

why the lies?

why the pajeeting?
copypasta was an user at a party who talks to girls who search with the whysker app for clothes and tells them how many whiyskershitcoins he has from the ico
2-3 threads a day and this shit could only raise the 2 mio
why are you lying?

maybe you are one of the retards who fell for the copypasta and now play pajeet to unload your bags?
newsflash: no one wanted to buy the ico apart from retards, so why would someone buy your worthless bags for more?

>copypasta was an user at a party who talks to girls who search with the whysker app for clothes and tells them how many whiyskershitcoins he has from the ico

How many coins did he have? Will he make it?

lmao
germany is not africa or india
money will be burned before any revenue is in sight

post this "famous" copypasta then, cause i've never seen anything like that

look in the archives
do you think i save pajeetshit ?
anyone who is here longer than a month remembers the daily shitthreads by the team

"The average pay for a Software Developer is €46,213 per year."
x17

Lets add another 115k for operating costs just to make it even.

They've got 2 years of funding without a single euro coming in. And this all assumes that the only money they have to work with is the ETH from the sale, and that ETH doesn't rise in value. All this, and the app is already out.

Shitty fud is shitty.

You are the one who has too prove this copypasta idea, so you look for it, pajeet, otherwise your full of shit

Pretty sure he's full of shit, we kept dead quiet during the ICO because of the burn.

Wysker is unironically my token to make it

Nothing ironic about getting rich because of consumerism, we're Sam Walton Digital Edition.

where does one obtain this promising looking bag?

Lol in which world do you live pajeet ?
Top 30 was 1b marketcap

>The founder is a guy called Tobias Haag who “advertises” in his Linkedin profile being an Ex-Google employee. According to Linkedin, he worked at Google for 2 years in Ireland as an AdWords sales manager. To me that doesn’t sound like a major role but who knows ?

>The first start-up he founded, Forvm did get around 600 k in funding according to Crunchbase. There is an article about him from 2013 when he got started. But other than that there is little to be found about this company and it doesn’t seem to exist any more.

>His next company was “Tipchat, some kind of communication app which again seems to be non-existent today and didn’t make it even into Crunchbase.

>The final project before wysker was something called “1K Ventures”, but the link to its homepage shows that the webpage (and maybe the company) has already expired.

>So any potential “investor” into wysker should believe that four is a lucky number for the founder & CEO, because the last three projects didn’t get very far

A notorious scam artist who abandoned his shitty third grade wagecuck position at Google to get money from idiots for bullshit start ups. Looks like you'll have to create another thread, pajeet. Don't worry, I'll repost what I wrote here again.

bump

Forkdelta and radar relay. Soon nebula and next.

do you know the contract id? dont see it on fork

It's there. WYS
forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/WYS-ETH

thanks user, im stupid af and was on etherdelta not fork, i see it now. baka im a fucking normie

marketing will start soon, last chance to get then cheap on forkdelta

Comfy as fuck

Attached: 1525446410425.png (1082x695, 398K)