I can't believe suckers still fall for crap like this. It is like I am sitting at a bitconnect presentation. "You...

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8gz9wc/heads_up_boys_were_on_the_brink_of_something/

I can't believe suckers still fall for crap like this. It is like I am sitting at a bitconnect presentation. "You, yes YOU", "We are on the brink of something big!". People are so easily manipulated into FOMO. That is what I love about crypto--the manipulation aspect. This whole market exists to take money from the stupid and move it to the intelligent.

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 27K)

You can't have 500 B marketcap ( don't yell ) without believers.

Sell signal

Lets tell them big banks are buying even though prop trading was made illegal years ago lol

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (800x593, 151K)

>those comments

Reddit truly is cancer.

Blows me away how much dumb money is in this game. It is a beautiful thing.

This cringey shit is the reason I've been shadowbanned on 7 reddit accounts

would be more but you need karma to post on these echo chamber subs

Attached: Capture.png (462x410, 18K)

That style of writing sickens me. I just hate when things are so wordy and read like a fake motivational speech. As long as it keeps people buying or at least not selling I suppose.

Also
>And your all a part of it my friends.
>your

Honestly, the way crypto has evolved is incredible. It has basically become a cult where suckers have been tricked into "hodling" for eternity while others are actually making a profit. People have been tricked into believing this will go up indefinitely, and these subreddits play an important part. If anyone even so much as posts a neutral outlook, everyone starts frothing at the mouth.

and they claim biz is autistic

while they're retarded, remember it's better to be on the right side for the wrong reasons than to be a smug asshole caught with your pants down
never sell 100% of your stack, keep at least a little bit just in case your analysis is wrong

>those comments
Wew. Reddit truly is retarded pretending to be smart

ITT

Attached: .jpg (904x490, 52K)

Attached: shut up and HODL.png (887x101, 8K)

lmao

:(

>Knew about Ether when it was one dollar
>Thought the crypto ponzi was over since it has run out of libertarians/nerds to buy for a higher price

We could still be the early majority imo.

For fuck sake

Attached: IMG_1740.png (750x1334, 259K)

Groupthink + survival bias

Don't we talk like this?

I don’t think so. Trend is dying on Google search. Awareness of pros AND cons of cryptocurrency have peaked. I think people who are still left are scammers, delusional idiots, and traders who see this as a game of high stakes musical chairs.

>an entire thread made just to FUD

Well said, user

Literally BOOMER COPE

Attached: image.jpg (720x353, 169K)

Agreed.

shhhhhh

I'm the real spiderman!

Learning how Creepto "economy" works taught me there's no limit to people's stupidity. It's quite remarkable there's any difference between human and chimp society.

Attached: 1524843708460.jpg (1024x690, 135K)

Stages of a bubble:
reddit:
>Hope
Jow Forums:
disbelief

face it. Redditors are smarter than you and know what's coming.

google trend is good to determinate the top of a bull run, not to see when a bull run is starting... when we pass through 15k we should see google trend start picking up again for a new price ath

In the US, not rest of the world. I can tell you that Scandinavia's biggest bank is buying crypto.