Let's talk about EOS

I've read a bit and it seems to be an interesting project, maybe first decent attempt to compete with Ethereum.

Current price level seems very high though. Top 5 with no main net is just pure speculation and hype and I expect it will dump massively before the main net release. Is there any reason I should buy EOS now instead of waiting for main net?

Attached: brock-pierce-eos-io-780x405.jpg (780x405, 17K)

> Is there any reason I should buy EOS now instead of waiting for main net?
If you’re a faggot who hates money

Attached: 60E51DD0-7094-4208-8068-AC15EFFC26FC.jpg (396x382, 48K)

Whatever u want to throw in, half now/ half at 10$ if it ever gets that low again
( it probably won’t)

they are sitting on a shit load of eth and unnecessary monies they will use to pump eos hire the best talent, dapps, partners after mainnet. if I was an eth hodler I’d be concerned since they can dump their tokens anytime

VCs are backing EOS, who knows what the price reflects? Maybe the VCs are seeing internal demos and freaking out / fomoing in.
Maybe it's all nonsense.
I agree with cost averaging in.

EOS will never be under 16 dollars ever again. Mainnet will pump it to the moon because all the airdrops you will have to hold through mainnet to get, like one of the big boys, everipedia. Price isn't gonna get much lower. And it only seems like a high price because it's been undervalued for so long, now it's at an normal price but it's about to go parabolic. we got a few airdrops this month and even more in june

this. the only reason why i'm holding a little bit because they can manipulate. i'll just ride that wave

>top 5 with no mainnet is pure speculation

it stops being speculation when they can literally test the full featured blockchain via Dawn 3.0/Dawn 4.0

They are actually getting the performance that EOS promised. Ethereum is going to still be around but it'll be used for niche things like nasa. EOS is the one that will take over the world because it's FREE to use. Everything normies use online is basically free. Youtube, facebook, twitter, instagram, all free. EOS is the only blockchain to have that. Technically it's not free you are paying for fee's with inflation but the important part is that it's all under the hood. The user doesn't have to interact with fee's and long strings of addresses. It's like twitter names to send people stuff.

What do normies say when you tell them to get into crypto? they say why use that for money when they can use insured fiat incase they get hacked or something. EOS solves that problem through arbitration. It is the lowest entry barrier most normie friendly and technological gargantuan the crypto space has ever witnessed. it has everything from money to influence to volume to marketcap to tech to hype to you name it, it's got it.

shits mooning right now

It's extremely unlikely it dumps much now or anytime soon. The people who think it's overvalued are forgetting there's a shit ton of Airdrops given to anyone holding EOS at Genesis. More are announced often. Holding EOS is way too lucrative.

for airdrops we only have to keep the eos in the mew wallet, and it'll work right?
the reg on the eos.io isnt available in us

my eosDAC airdrop was worth 4 grand at one point. it's crazy. i can never sell

worked for me. i got like 5 airdrops since march so far

thanks.

How many EOS you got, like 30k?

people who hold EOS on the genesis block are going to be financially set for life

yeah i went all in at 50 cents when some autist shilled me on it last year. havent sold any since. i had 1,500 to my name and now i might actually make it

15,000*

but how high can eos realisticly go though

1k eoy

No wait til it's number 4 retard