1. country

1. country
2. evil things you did recently

>france
>instant coffee machine gave me back all my money so I bought snacks to go with the coffee

Attached: 1531723340162.png (846x720, 457K)

That's not evil
>greedy businessmen thought a machine could do the work of people for cheaper
>they were wrong on some aspects

Think of all those unemployed people who could be making, selling and serving coffee...
Well, you struck a blow for them, by heroically eating snacks.

*tips hat to hero user*

paid one euro less at mcdonalds today and didnt tell the cashier

Attached: ev.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

That's not evil because it can't ask for the money back

You cannot be responsible for the efficacy of the vending machine since you can technically keep putting the same coins in and get free coffee everytime.

IT IS HAPPENING!

Attached: Liberté_guidant_ le_peuple_2018.jpg (595x335, 107K)

There was no toilet paper in the men's room so I casually went into the female toilet.

France
Took a piss in a soap bottle from a restaurant that took too long to serve and bad service
Some people are going to wash their hands with my pee and will complain to the restaurant owner hahahihi

based

1. Norgay.
2. I found out that if I pay for a Eurosport subscription and cancel automatic renewal right after, it'll refund me everything an hour or two later, but until then I can watch their channels as much as I want. I've been abusing this to watch their channels for free whenever I feel like it.

It's Eurosport fault for having cut corners and implemented a buggy system.

Flag
I kissed a finnish boy and told him I love him.
He blushed and thinks I was serious, lmao.

1. flag
2. ignored my mother's apologies and pleas for me to come home

>Russia
>Fap on traps
>a couple times shit on the street
>Stole a candy from a friend's younger sister
>fart in the winter in the minibuses
>at night I walk and under the windows loudly I make humming sounds
>killed a pigeon throwing a stone from the roof, he somehow did not fly away
> write insults about Putin

Attached: 15284785965430.jpg (680x499, 46K)

>pirated yet another video game
>mfw I've pirated every single game I played, TV show and anime I watched in the last ten years

Attached: Satania Apocalypse.jpg (582x575, 52K)

Went on toilet to browse Jow Forums several times during work hours

>1. country
The most degenerate one

>2. evil things you did recently
It's a tie between pirating books and stealing a friend's pantyhose from her dresser

Attached: 1530316054579.jpg (249x252, 5K)

Canada
Met up with my cross-dressing Steam friend and fucked him in the ass. Little does he know I'm not actually gay.

Attached: 1531656148544.png (400x400, 115K)

>go into mcdonalds
>rush hour
>wait in the mass of people
>after a while go to cashier
>”i ordered a XYZ 15 minutes ago”
>get free burger no questions askes

Attached: EFE72E9B-3B07-4534-8926-6A6BB9F6E2D5.jpg (470x595, 54K)

1. Flag
2. Forgot my parking disc and got away with it

Attached: 1253504478583.gif (400x400, 142K)

Based

>France
>canceled two chemical contracts even if I know it's the only thing keeping a factory in a little american town running

>It's a tie between pirating books and stealing a friend's pantyhose from her dresser

Well, read the books while wearing the pantyhose to make an evil combo

Trump asked for it.
I commend you for doing good service to your country. Please keep up the good work.

t. mudslime ”new” frenchman.

I'm an American (visiting France atm).

I said
>your country

not
>our country

i fart and pretend its not me

T. Jamal freeman

I was doing that already

Attached: 1527049341025.gif (499x499, 1.27M)

Well then, truly you already are an Evil Genius(TM).
Do you already have a secret base, cat on your lap and exotic henchman with a bizarre but lethal weapon? oh and a hot concubine/captive.

watched pirated anime

I have a cat, an outdoor garage, and a pocket knife.

I'll never be the ultimate evil genius, for now I'll stick to stealing books and pantyhose

Attached: 1524858816061.png (709x447, 359K)

1. Japan
2. Spoke to an old man who was friendly and completely forgot some keigo

Still feel bad about it :(

That's not bad user. One time I was walking in a crowded store and I accidentally pushed down a WWII veteran (who was probably 90). I didn't help him up and I feel bad about it now.

Attached: 131305048820.jpg (3072x2304, 993K)

That's a pretty good start. Now find a weird homeless dude and teach him to kill in a bizarre but sure way.
Sometimes, when bored, I capture Brit tourists to experiment tortures on them, and I discovered you can do the job at very little expense - I had good results using only a pencil sharpener and three carrots. Perhaps you can use that.

Later, you can recruit a horde of faceless thugs in generic uniforms and have them ride around your base on minicycles or something. Or perhaps a tiny train, like those in theme parks.

> for now I'll stick to stealing books and pantyhose
Yes, but someday you'll want to steal the dead sea scrolls, Napoleon's testament and the Queen of England's pantyhose. You need to be ready.

Fucked foreign cute brown girl that came to world cup saying that I will marry her. Leaved hotel room as soon as she fall asleep.

1. Murica
2. Pirating language books as I type

I'm an old man now and regret never having been called "onii-chan". Only "sempai" and "ojisan" then "ojiisan".

Tell you what, if you call me onii-chan now, I'll make things good with the "World Union of Friendly Old Men" for you. Deal?

I live out in Pennsylvania and there are tons of Amish and Civil War reenactors out here. So long as I'm nice I can form an army of maybe 250-500 people.

Attached: 1526006102306.png (500x334, 252K)

Based

Seems like you've got a bright future ahead of you unlike those cheap punks in the thread.